• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Global Times: Trump must pay respect to China!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China won't collapse without the US market. A US-China trade war will lead to more suffering in the US. Americans are dead broke ...when they can't even buy cheap stuff from China, they become more broke. They won't be able to buy much of the Made-in-USA products unless they are priced like the Made-in-China ones.
China has Asia, South American and Africa as markets. USA has ????

good riddance to made in china junk. they don't help with anything except break down, cause fires, kill users, and fill up junkyards and trash landfills. can't wait for these cheap, faulty, and useless junk to be banned.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
correct. take out the taiwanese ownership and management, and these tiong factories will have a hard time wheeling and dealing the supply chain with u.s. manufacturers, wholesale and retail businesses. the biggest market afterall for these factories is still the u.s.

sony has had to hire taiwan born americans with insights to taiwan supply chain best practice to work out their lacklustre sales and declining product marketability in the u.s. their jap expats cannot cut it.
Most of those chipsets used in HUAWEI, XIAOMI, OPPO and other Chink handphones are from MEDIATEK and QUALCOMM. These are designed in America and made in Taiwan. What the fuck has the Chinks really made except to buy them from Taiwan and put their own covers and brandnames on them? Even their handphone cameras have to be sourced from SONY. Have I come across a "555" and/or "DIAMOND" chipset yet? Fuck to the Chinks.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
What can Trump do to China? China just decides to engage in a trade war with Trump. The fortune 500 companies CEO will humtum Trump when that trade war affects the profits of those companies. There is little growth potential for an inward looking USA. China has Asia, South America and Africa as markets. USA has nothing ...even the Europeans will not want to deal with US if Trump decides to push them on NATO.
Please lah. You are still too naive. Can't you just read the recurring substantial trade deficits every year between America and Tiongland. Has it ever happened that China buys more from America before than vice versa, tell me? The real consumers and consumption are from America, not the other way round. Go and do your research adequately before coming here to mislead.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think China leaders cannot be credited for the efficiency of Eupa. Like Foxconn, it belongs to the Taiwanese. The Taiwanese set up the system. Taiwanese are intelligent and ruthless businessman. They are abusing the Chinese workers. Until the day the China Chinese leaders can pick up the managerial and administrative skill and kick them out, they will have to maintain the status quo of Taiwan. Eupa, under Tsann Kuen Enterprise has extensive collaboration with all renowned brands in the world. If China takes over, the existing arrangements may also end.

who gives a shit about foxconn man,it is just a puny puny company of 3.5 bil USD market cap,managerial and administrative skill in 3 bil company?.......China has tons of companies 50,100 times bigger than that,dalian wanda,alibaba,china mobile,tencent,petrochina.

i find it truly hard to believe foxconn that makes all the smartphones for apple is only worth 3 bil dollars.iphone that has made record breaking profits of 50b year after year.......man no wonder they have to abuse chinese workers cause the company is making pennies on the dollar.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of those chipsets used in HUAWEI, XIAOMI, OPPO and other Chink handphones are from MEDIATEK and QUALCOMM. These are designed in America and made in Taiwan. What the fuck has the Chinks really made except to buy them from Taiwan and put their own covers and brandnames on them? Even their handphone cameras have to be sourced from SONY. Have I come across a "555" and/or "DIAMOND" chipset yet? Fuck to the Chinks.

Sony is a dieing piece of shit,all their once favourite household brands are dieing one by one.sony laptops?ancient history,eaten up by chinese laptops which are not only cheap but even more durable then their plastic crap.sony gaming going down the tubes,apparently all the creativity and innovation in the world cant save ur ass either.without the loyal dedicated support of their countrymen,sony would have been gg.the motto of their company is make.believe.oh yeah make believe alright.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The crux of the problem is those American companies are already addicted to enormous profits from their Made-in-China assemblies and also they'll need to be answerable to their shareholders. If only they can accept lower profits upon shifting their production back to America, they can still be viable. This will take getting used to and with Trump's generous tax and concession incentives (as he promised, or otherwise he's a hypocrite), it may work out in reality. The long term advantage is less Americans will be jobless and their pockets will have more to spend on Made-in-USA products. Another more important aspect of manufacturing in America is to avoid the transfer of technologies to the Chinks, which will then copy and make them at half the price.

When BOEING shifted some of their work to Tiongland, that latter had already said that they'll only buy their 737's for another 5 more years before they'll have their own version to compete with. How? Because surely they'll start to learn and copy from the BOEING factory in China. Shift to Tiongland and get yourself killed eventually. How stupid can that be?

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sony is a dieing piece of shit,all their once favourite household brands are dieing one by one.sony laptops?ancient history,eaten up by chinese laptops which are not only cheap but even more durable then their plastic crap.sony gaming going down the tubes,apparently all the creativity and innovation in the world cant save ur ass either.without the loyal dedicated support of their countrymen,sony would have been gg.the motto of their company is make.believe.oh yeah make believe alright.
Other Japanese brands may be failing, but I'm sure SONY and PANASONIC will remain as long as time allows. And please lah, they also have medical equipment and other sources of business. HITACHI is already heavily diversifying into power, nuclear equipment and technology.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Other Japanese brands may be failing, but I'm sure SONY and PANASONIC will remain as long as time allows. And please lah, they also have medical equipment and other sources of business. HITACHI is already heavily diversifying into power, nuclear equipment and technology.

sony market cap at its peak was 129 billion.now its at 33 bil,even at 33 bil its way way way overpriced,its p/e ratio or price to earnings ratio is 70.a normal company's should not be higher than 18.which means sony stock is 4 times more expensive than it should be,its only worth a pitiful 8 bil dollars at normal valuation.

just like all bubbles in Japan history,sony is suffering from another lost decade.

[video=youtube;07JQ29UVd2I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07JQ29UVd2I[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good riddance to made in china junk. they don't help with anything except break down, cause fires, kill users, and fill up junkyards and trash landfills. can't wait for these cheap, faulty, and useless junk to be banned.

good riddance???more like good friday my dear sir!!!!

unleash the horde!!!!!

[video=youtube;dPaMOtIqutI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPaMOtIqutI[/video]

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is how trump pay respect to chinks:

[video=youtube;FP4gBgW_Kzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP4gBgW_Kzg[/video]

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U obviously talk shit from yr arse. U never deal with westerners products that failed miserably and keep fixing, repairing and upgrade components day in day out.

Once they produced a model expected it to last 20 years. Until the Japanese plastic technology came it changed the whole engineering industry.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U obviously talk shit from yr arse. U never deal with westerners products that failed miserably and keep fixing, repairing and upgrade components day in day out.

Once they produced a model expected it to last 20 years. Until the Japanese plastic technology came it changed the whole engineering industry.

all my appliances that are made in china have failed before their respective warranty periods are up. my made in america fridge, oven, range and made in germany dishwasher are still running good way after their warranty periods.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The white anerican trash sourced cheap made in china products and u buy it. Blame who?

Conman angmoh or chinese manufacturers?

Never bought a good Chinese products before?

all my appliances that are made in china have failed before their respective warranty periods are up. my made in america fridge, oven, range and made in germany dishwasher are still running good way after their warranty periods.