• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Global Times: Trump must pay respect to China!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't belittle the Middle Kingdom. They are going to break Trump's knees and force him to kowtow to their Emperor Xi.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1025202.shtml

China is powerful enough to withstand pressures from the Trump government. Beijing will get used to the tensions between the two countries. If Washington dares to provoke China over its core interests, Beijing won't fear setting up a showdown with the US, pressuring the latter to pay respect to China.

I wait eagerly for the showdown between Trump and the Chinese. Chinese in America, be prepared to be interned.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chinks are shitting in their pants now. By appointing Peter Navarro as his trade czar and Rex Tillerson to be Secretary of State, the chinks had better learn to be more humble going into 2017. Even Putin may decide to switch allies if the sanctions against Russia will be lifted.

You know shit about Ah Tiongs. Trump is going to bleed jobs in his Make America Stupid Again policy.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China will implode from the inside like they always do. This time, it will be republicans v the communist again. Unfinished business. And millions of refugees will seek shelter in south east asia again, like they have been doing for centuries.

You don't know how patriotic Chinese are when they are under foreign attack.

The new Ah Tiong will not kowtow to white supremacist Trump.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did I say as such? I'm just saying that you have replied yourself. My analogy of Trump quitting the WTO is to highlight another means of his administration to get back at those countries with unfair trade practices without implicating himself. Just do what the others do unto you.

More fireworks could be on the way come 2017, not necessary militarily, but in trade. Trump's withdrawal from the TPP is already a tell-tale.

The world should isolate America. Let Trump see that America is not that great after all. The world has changed while Trump is still in the 1960 mindset ...so he is making America Stupid Again.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I say as such? I'm just saying that you have replied yourself. My analogy of Trump quitting the WTO is to highlight another means of his administration to get back at those countries with unfair trade practices without implicating himself. Just do what the others do unto you.

More fireworks could be on the way come 2017, not necessary militarily, but in trade. Trump's withdrawal from the TPP is already a tell-tale.

ok , with you expert knowledge on WTO
and your intimately connection with Trump
what you said must be right.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are dickhead.

As Chinese get richer they become tourists and shop in France and etc. But the goods are made in China to maximise profits for the biz.

China has moved into high end manufacturing like cars, planes and gunboats. They will dominate high end market to make more money and soon make American poorer and beggars.

China made cars? Ya right you dare drive? Sorry I dun dare.
And I dunno anyone who would buy their planes and gunboats

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know shit about Ah Tiongs. Trump is going to bleed jobs in his Make America Stupid Again policy.
Don't talk cock here lah. Like as if you know the Chinks very well. Unless you are now in a hospice and serving your last days of cancer, otherwise, just wait and see what America under Trump can do to China and vice versa.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't know how patriotic Chinese are when they are under foreign attack.

The new Ah Tiong will not kowtow to white supremacist Trump.

Tos Tiongs wit US passport will burn it and return to China happily, some will burn their US dollars also to show how disgusted they are towards Trump.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walmart brings more variety, convenience, better service, etc to the consumer. The world will not be a better place if the consumer can only buy from inefficient, rude and no variety mom and pop stores.

Competition is good, primarily for the consumer. Mom and pop stores or their equivalent can either adapt or die. This is perfectly fair and equitable.

Nobody has a right to a middle class existence without needing to WORK intelligently for it. If the natives can't or will not do it then there's nothing wrong with importing the right kind of people from outside.

The invisible hand is working just fine. Mom and pop stores who can adapt to the new environment can thrive, those who can't deserve to die and not a single dime of my taxpayers' money should go to their "welfare" ahem extortion payments.

[video=youtube;vR6nEasVGao]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR6nEasVGao[/video]

u are still completely avoiding my point on how the economy works,without a healthy and growing middle class and working class with good paying jobs,there can be no healthy market,if there is no market there are no consumers,if there are no consumers,the big corporations wont be able to make billions of dollars.just like in singapore,in the current recession,there are tons of layoffs,lots of people are downgrading to jobs that are lower paying,and because of lower paying jobs,they are finding it harder to service debt accumulated when times were good,all these factors lead to them cutting down on discretionary spending,shops and businesses then report a slump in income and revenue.profits goes down and this leads to them cutting cost,freezing wages and firing more people which exacerbates the situation even more.the economy is a fragile circle of events relying on one another,these together forms what is called a business cycle.

this has nothing to do with how awesome u are and how amazing u think u are,if i put u in somalia where is a shithole with a death of opportunities u would be starving just like every one of them niggers.every single bit of human activity has economic value in it,every bit of human exertion no matter how small,be it a farmer growing crops or a bangla building condos or a m&d washing cars or chink repairing bicycles,capitalism and corporations provide a system or machine in which to suck tremendous amounts of wealth from these thousands or tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands or millions or billions of human beings creating wealth on this planet doing productive things and creating value and goods that increases our standard of living.of course there are activities that destroy wealth like PAP blowing billions on white elephants.

thats why capitalism is pyramid shaped,it serves as a giant vacuum to suck up all the wealth in the eco system,and put them in the hands in the few at the top,just look at the youtube video on wealth inequality in america with but when wealth inequality gets too great,they have sucked all the wealth out of the masses,all the wealth is concentrated in the hands of the few,what is left for them to suck??the working class's wealth barely even exist on the wealth scale and the middle class is getting dangerously thin.just like all these defunct walmarts that have gone out of business,they have sucked all the wealth from the local community and put nothing back,the local community is now dead.

this brings us to another thing efficiency and

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehe greedy chinks aren't like that they are very pragmatic and not ideologist like Moslems.
When did you last see a chink suidcide bomber?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u are still completely avoiding my point on how the economy works,without a healthy and growing middle class and working class with good paying jobs,there can be no healthy market,if there is no market there are no consumers,if there are no consumers,the big corporations wont be able to make billions of dollars.just like in singapore,in the current recession,there are tons of layoffs,lots of people are downgrading to jobs that are lower paying,and because of lower paying jobs,they are finding it harder to service debt accumulated when times were good,all these factors lead to them cutting down on discretionary spending,shops and businesses then report a slump in income and revenue.profits goes down and this leads to them cutting cost,freezing wages and firing more people which exacerbates the situation even more.the economy is a fragile circle of events relying on one another,these together forms what is called a business cycle.

All of the above is true except that if you look at the GLOBE as a whole, some economies are – at the peak (and coming down), trough (and maybe staying there before coming up), etc. Some businesses are in recession even if the economy of that country as a whole is growing, while other businesses are still growing fast while that country’s economy as a whole is shrinking. The business cycle is part of a larger cycle – LIFE. So it still comes back to a very basic and fundamental point of life – the only constant is change – and an individual, group, society, country, continent, whatever can either adapt or die. If one is in a business or profession that is needed across all developed countries (e.g. speculators) without regard to language (you don’t need to know German to short the DAX index futures) or culture (don’t like sausages either), then one is in a sweet spot.

this has nothing to do with how awesome u are and how amazing u think u are,if i put u in somalia where is a shithole with a death of opportunities u would be starving just like every one of them niggers.every single bit of human activity has economic value in it,every bit of human exertion no matter how small,be it a farmer growing crops or a bangla building condos or a m&d washing cars or chink repairing bicycles,capitalism and corporations provide a system or machine in which to suck tremendous amounts of wealth from these thousands or tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands or millions or billions of human beings creating wealth on this planet doing productive things and creating value and goods that increases our standard of living.of course there are activities that destroy wealth like PAP blowing billions on white elephants.

I did not say I’m awesome. In fact, I am grateful that I was born without any congenital defects in a Second World island at the tip of the Malay Archipelago with a “can pass” education system supplemented by some aspects of family culture which I am able to benefit from through my own efforts in the main. And BTW, I would have benefited more from the “can pass” education system if I had a sound proof room in a three room HDB ghetto flat with 6 people some of whom like to on the TV or radio immediately after I’ve laid out my books.

By forcing capitalists to employ inefficient and stubborn locals, even after money and time have been thrown at them for re-training to no effect, are you not depriving niggers, m&ds, banglas, etc of their chance to WORK towards a middle class existence?

Would Singapore, Malaysia, the whole of Southeast Asia, be what it is if the colonial masters have been forced by m&d, Pinoy, Javanese, riots and rebellions to reject poor but hardworking economic migrants from yes China?

[video=youtube;t0auoC2wOsI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0auoC2wOsI[/video]

thats why capitalism is pyramid shaped,it serves as a giant vacuum to suck up all the wealth in the eco system,and put them in the hands in the few at the top,just look at the youtube video on wealth inequality in america with but when wealth inequality gets too great,they have sucked all the wealth out of the masses,all the wealth is concentrated in the hands of the few,what is left for them to suck??the working class's wealth barely even exist on the wealth scale and the middle class is getting dangerously thin.just like all these defunct walmarts that have gone out of business,they have sucked all the wealth from the local community and put nothing back,the local community is now dead.

Have you visited Walmart in a suburb of Beijing? I have and it is a thriving hypermarket with Chinese characteristics. You can have fried scorpions on a skewer and a thousand and one other delicacies for a song. What is so bad about that? Walmart is out of those backward rural communities and that gives rise to the opportunity for the mom and pop stores to fill the vacuum. Why are those lazy bums not doing so? Walmart has adapted to a changing environment, why can’t they do the same? Can’t these bums move to the city and earn a living there and clear the land for resorts and holiday homes? Wouldn’t that create more jobs? How many cashiers and store assistants does a typical mom and pop store employ?

What if Walmart’s fried scorpions causes food poisoning? Well, the capitalist system will sort this out too. How? Through profit motivated newspapers and websites.

You all admire USA for its well regulated food, medical and other industries (compared to say China). Well, it wasn’t always like that. John D Rockefeller’s father was a conman, travelling from town to town selling quack medicine. The Donald’s grandfather made his first pot of gold running an unregulated brothel in the wild, wild, Gold Rush west.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't talk cock here lah. Like as if you know the Chinks very well. Unless you are now in a hospice and serving your last days of cancer, otherwise, just wait and see what America under Trump can do to China and vice versa.

Place your bets ...US vs China, who will kowtow?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All of the above is true except that if you look at the GLOBE as a whole, some economies are – at the peak (and coming down), trough (and maybe staying there before coming up), etc. Some businesses are in recession even if the economy of that country as a whole is growing, while other businesses are still growing fast while that country’s economy as a whole is shrinking. The business cycle is part of a larger cycle – LIFE. So it still comes back to a very basic and fundamental point of life – the only constant is change – and an individual, group, society, country, continent, whatever can either adapt or die. If one is in a business or profession that is needed across all developed countries (e.g. speculators) without regard to language (you don’t need to know German to short the DAX index futures) or culture (don’t like sausages either), then one is in a sweet spot.

I did not say I’m awesome. In fact, I am grateful that I was born without any congenital defects in a Second World island at the tip of the Malay Archipelago with a “can pass” education system supplemented by some aspects of family culture which I am able to benefit from through my own efforts in the main. And BTW, I would have benefited more from the “can pass” education system if I had a sound proof room in a three room HDB ghetto flat with 6 people some of whom like to on the TV or radio immediately after I’ve laid out my books.

By forcing capitalists to employ inefficient and stubborn locals, even after money and time have been thrown at them for re-training to no effect, are you not depriving niggers, m&ds, banglas, etc of their chance to WORK towards a middle class existence?

Would Singapore, Malaysia, the whole of Southeast Asia, be what it is if the colonial masters have been forced by m&d, Pinoy, Javanese, riots and rebellions to reject poor but hardworking economic migrants from yes China?

[video=youtube;t0auoC2wOsI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0auoC2wOsI[/video]

Have you visited Walmart in a suburb of Beijing? I have and it is a thriving hypermarket with Chinese characteristics. You can have fried scorpions on a skewer and a thousand and one other delicacies for a song. What is so bad about that? Walmart is out of those backward rural communities and that gives rise to the opportunity for the mom and pop stores to fill the vacuum. Why are those lazy bums not doing so? Walmart has adapted to a changing environment, why can’t they do the same? Can’t these bums move to the city and earn a living there and clear the land for resorts and holiday homes? Wouldn’t that create more jobs? How many cashiers and store assistants does a typical mom and pop store employ?

What if Walmart’s fried scorpions causes food poisoning? Well, the capitalist system will sort this out too. How? Through profit motivated newspapers and websites.

You all admire USA for its well regulated food, medical and other industries (compared to say China). Well, it wasn’t always like that. John D Rockefeller’s father was a conman, travelling from town to town selling quack medicine. The Donald’s grandfather made his first pot of gold running an unregulated brothel in the wild, wild, Gold Rush west.

The market is inefficient and does not sort things out. If it were, we wouldn't have monopolies and bubbles. No government dares to practice pure capitalism because the masses would kill those bastards. That's why even the most right-wing governments can at best implement an adulterated version of an economic policy that sees to enrich a few and pauperise the masses.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this brings us to another thing efficiency and

No need you to lecture me about efficiency lah ....... watch video below to know the true meaning of better, faster and cheaper .........

USA will kowtow ....... eventually ........... why? .......... see video below ............

The market is inefficient and does not sort things out. If it were, we wouldn't have monopolies and bubbles. No government dares to practice pure capitalism because the masses would kill those bastards. That's why even the most right-wing governments can at best implement an adulterated version of an economic policy that sees to enrich a few and pauperise the masses.

Obviously you have not worked for EUPA ........ Capitalism with Chinese characteristics will make everyone prosperous and happy ........ how? ........ watch the video below .......... no need to thank me ........... you just need to admit that Chinese culture is superior to all others some if not most of the time ............. :smile:

Any one of these EUPA managers can be a better leader of Singapore than Ah Loong and his cronies :oIo:

Whose fault Sinkieland is doomed? The 69.9% Sinkies of course ...........

[video=youtube;wQ6D4h31xIk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ6D4h31xIk[/video]

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
When did you last see a chink suidcide bomber?
In my humble opinion, that is the key reason the Japanese military is still superior to the PRC's, like I've said before in another thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238327-News-Flash-for-Gay-Loong-Vivian-the-Chindian-and-Bargain-Hen&p=2541639#post2541639
Always remember that QUALITY always TRUMPS quantity! :wink:
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_disasters
("In this list a military disaster is the unexpected and sound defeat of one side in a battle or war, sometimes changing the course of history.
Military disasters in this list can range from a strong army losing a major battle against a clearly inferior force, to an army being surprised and defeated by a clearly superior force, to a seemingly evenly matched conflict with an extremely one sided result. A military disaster could be due to bad planning, bad execution, bad weather, general lack of skill or ability, the failure of a new piece of military technology, a major blunder, a brilliant move on the part of the enemy, or simply the unexpected presence of an overwhelming enemy force.
")

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
from a poor nation with nothing to 2nd world economy is enough to earn this respect. Tony Chat has to earn his respect.

Money and power do not buy respect.. only losers do that..

you must be a loser to even think of that.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot depends on what is the real objective of Trump? If he really wants to save America, he'll impose tariffs on those countries with unfair trade practices, and especially on Tiongland. Of course, the Chinks will retaliate by making things difficult for those American companies in Tiongland. On the contrary, this may end up what Trump is aiming for: get those US companies back home. He'd even said that he'll give generous tax incentives. The Chinks will then have to fuck themselves eventually for being too smart and snobbish.

On the other hand, if Trump is a hypocrite and is more concern for his own business empire, and especially those stakes in China, he'll probably do a U-turn and won't dare to antagonize the Chinks. Just wait and see in 2017.

Also, if Trump can successfully cozy up with Putin, he will have an additional market besides Tiongland, albeit not as comparable in economic wealth. So, the ball is now in Trump's court. The Chinks are actually sitting lame ducks. What can they do except to wait for Trump's actions after he gets into the White House.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u are still denying that the market matters and the consumers matters,why does China still favour the american market over their own domestic market and desperate to keep it no matter what?america the richest country in the world with a consumer market measured in trillions of dollars and tens of millions if not hundreds of millions of people with tremendous amount of disposable income,with the ability and willingly to pay 500% profit margin on a $99 item that cost $15 to make,$1000 for a $200 phone,in america when they talk about their different consumer market sectors,they talk in terms of billions if not hundreds of billions,imagine u could just capture one percent of the hunting or fishing bait category worth 500 million dollars or some gluten free muffin or bagel bites,bam u would be filthy rich overnight,150 million wealthy middle class idiots waiting at ur doorstep waiting for you to take their money,compared to a country full of poor mangy dogs with a disproportionately large chuck of rich people and a skinny middle class that can only afford the cheapest crap u produce or what they want is some extremely expensive iphone or gucci,sure there is still some profit in it,albeit thin and a bread and butter living,still nothing like the party or fiesta going on in america. just like how i do arbitrage online,buy cheap stuff from alibaba and taobao for 5USD or 10 USD and flip it on ebay or carousell for $20 or $30SGD,bam 200 to 300 percent profit!!!and unsuspecting sinkies know none the wiser.just like all the ebay and amazon videos on youtube,the professional flippers do this a few hundred or 1000 times a month,and bam!!!!$10,000 profit a month!!!!!the unsuspecting americans have no idea they are paying 500 percent margin on a item that cost $2 or $5 from China,after all its just a $15 item,no biggie,we make $40,000 a year!!!

if u care so much about diversity and equality why not do more to encourage more diversity in ur neighbourhood where u live?have them dine in ur restaurants where u eat go to the schools where ur kids go and do the jobs that u executives do,dont just import all these mangy m&ds and niggers and mexicans to come be cheaper better faster with me and compete with me,and ride on my bus and mrt and stink up the place,and take up my living space.forcing capitalists?fuck off u asshole,we have every human right just as u do.hey in america,the rich and upper class and elites are predominantly white,i think u should encourage more diversity u know,have 20 percent of the quotas as niggers and 20 percent of the rich population as mexicans 10 percent native americans and throw in a bunch of pinoys and vietnamese in ur rich white boys club,working in ur executive wall street films,in silicon valley,sharing ur first class lounge at panAm airlines,living on fifth avenue or weston wilton massachussets or new cannan connecticut?in malaysia the wealthy is predominantly chink,the chinese control 60% of the wealth despite being the minority.in singapore its the chink,needs more diversity dont u think?

have u visited walmart in detriot?ok fine,have u ever seen a traders joe in detriot?u think those poor niggas can afford traders joe?

Last edited: