• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm even more "suah koo" because I'm still using a Nokia phone from nearly ten years ago!
redface-gif.40438

Nokia does not support apps but my rich friend using a new Nokia 3G/4G phone and hotspot the data to his Ipad mini to talk on whatsapp.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
try tantric sex, each ejaculation is 10x more pleasurable! maybe more! :p:p:p

Chanced upon this service, looking to try her out. :biggrin:
https://www.mtantricmassage.com/

ABOUT ME
My name is Michelle.

I work with men to heal, expand and transform sexuality through my bodywork sessions. Throughout my years of learning from Western and Eastern Influences. I have crafted my own unique massage that features an eclectic mix of styles and philosophies.

These philosophies include influences from Lomi Lomi, Tantra, Chinese Reflexology and Swedish massage.

I work with breath and touch to encourage a feeling of wholeness, oneness, pleasure and relaxation. My passion is to bring ecstatic pleasure to the whole body. I believe the entire body – genitals included – should be touched and massaged in a loving, respectful way. This honours the body, activates the body’s natural energy within, and allows expansion and healing to take place.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Chanced upon this service, looking to try her out. :biggrin:
https://www.mtantricmassage.com/

ABOUT ME
My name is Michelle.

I work with men to heal, expand and transform sexuality through my bodywork sessions. Throughout my years of learning from Western and Eastern Influences. I have crafted my own unique massage that features an eclectic mix of styles and philosophies.

These philosophies include influences from Lomi Lomi, Tantra, Chinese Reflexology and Swedish massage.

I work with breath and touch to encourage a feeling of wholeness, oneness, pleasure and relaxation. My passion is to bring ecstatic pleasure to the whole body. I believe the entire body – genitals included – should be touched and massaged in a loving, respectful way. This honours the body, activates the body’s natural energy within, and allows expansion and healing to take place.
Michelle got MILF rook :biggrin: