• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Michelle got MILF rook :biggrin:
According to:
mtantricmassage.com/about

"I was born in Qing Dao in Shandong. I am based in Singapore now. After living in Singapore for more than 10 years, I still can’t shake off my Chinese accent, and my English is very poor. Written English is okay, but conversation English is too difficult for me. I am learning English now."

Attachments

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chanced upon this service, looking to try her out. :biggrin:
https://www.mtantricmassage.com/
She is definitely right up my alley! But it's strictly no touching. Only she can touch you.
Cannot control how? She use handcuff me boh?
Must have self control I guess :biggrin: Besides, no handcuffs lah. It's tantric massage and not bondage :p
Then if shoot out accidentally how? She got clean for me boh?
I believe shooting is to be expected. That's the whole point. But it's an expensive handjob. :biggrin:
But according to:
mtantricmassage.com/etiquettes

"My goal is not to encourage ejaculation (although this may naturally occur due to lack of ejaculatory control), but to encourage healing of the lingam, promote a renewed connection to your sexuality, sensuality & inner bliss & a rich spiritual understanding of your sexual energy beyond the act of sex."

:p​

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
According to:
mtantricmassage.com/about

"I was born in Qing Dao in Shandong. I am based in Singapore now. After living in Singapore for more than 10 years, I still can’t shake off my Chinese accent, and my English is very poor. Written English is okay, but conversation English is too difficult for me. I am learning English now."

Yummy ... Qingdao 北方 woman just like 白百何。。。I rike :biggrin:

glockman

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But according to:
mtantricmassage.com/etiquettes

"My goal is not to encourage ejaculation (although this may naturally occur due to lack of ejaculatory control), but to encourage healing of the lingam, promote a renewed connection to your sexuality, sensuality & inner bliss & a rich spiritual understanding of your sexual energy beyond the act of sex."

:p​
Rub and massage your didi for one hour, sure will shoot eventually. That's why it's naturally occurring :biggrin: