• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s your Malaysian phua cb mother wife daughters. Cohabit and shot gun marriage is your Malaysian chinese calling others slut. Everything that malicious Malaysian call others are always what they are themselves. Pui!

Ah Gin ah,

lend me your words for the Thais and Indians that always mess me up in the course of my work.

That’s your INDIAN SHITSKIN & THAI phua cb mother wife daughters. Cohabit and shot gun marriage is your INDIAN SHITSKIN & THAI slut. Everything that malicious INDIAN SHITSKIN & THAI call others are always what they are themselves. Pui!

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will die a violent death with no corpse and your mother wife daughters will be gang raped. Every word you said of me in this nature that is a total lie will bring you closer to this. Keep talking !

That’s your Malaysian phua cb mother wife daughters. Cohabit and shot gun marriage is your Malaysian chinese calling others slut. Everything that malicious Malaysian call others are always what they are themselves. Pui!

It's a miracle that your blood vessels still not burst yet truly amazing.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHEE BYE TAI GUO KAIs!!!
CHEE BYE YIN DOR KAIs!!!

PHUA YOUR CHEE BYES especially the indian liars!!!, curse you die without a corpse!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Stir ah Stir...Lol :biggrin:

tenor.gif