• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Strangely, when I eat eggs, I can only eat fully cooked ones. Those half boiled eggs give me diarrhoea almost 95% of the time when I consumed them. I wonder whether my tummy is lacking in probiotics...
Probably sensitive stomach lah. Can drink Yakult or Vitagen to help. For me, if I whack too spicy food, almost always lao sai a few hours later. Then again, I am almost 100 years old, so that's quite acceptable. Fuck, now forumers know our weaknesses liao, jialat :biggrin:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Malaysians obviously think they are entitled to justice while their Singaporean victim of their theft slandering and harassment are not entitled to justice. Didn’t I say these thieves slanderers and harassers are self entitled hypocrites?
@zhihau move this post here to hide the ugly truth of Malaysians want to seek justice from crooks but themselves used all dirty tricks to stop me from getting justice from them. @zhihau loves to be running dog of Malaysian thief slanderer harasser bully @Wunderfool And more

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is my post correcting Wunderfool’s lie of me being just into the thread when I was in the thread all this while? You deleted it to hide the truth?
@Wunderfool you are that holey person that you called others to be. Full of Malaysian hypocrisy judging me a virgin to be slut whore mistress while your own backyard is full of slut whore mistress. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Wunderfool you are that holey person that you called others to be. Full of Malaysian hypocrisy judging me a virgin to be slut whore mistress while your own backyard is full of slut whore mistress. Pui!
Oh yes some shit Malaysian created this nick specialOne to harass me today. I am not holey I am just special indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slap her ass! :biggrin:

tenor.gif
What a low class loser behavior. Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb! Go beat them song song and feel like winner! Same goes for @Valium @glockman low ses malicious shit

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely You are a fucking bored bitch. Always looking for trouble and for a fight. Your useless life must be very meaningless. I do not have the time nor do I bother with your existence. You don't occupy my mind space at all, so don't give yourself credit, you stupid cunt.
Is it? You were busy following me like a dog every night upping threads then even now still busy making insinuating insults like this gin thread cleaned means become a virgin again thing. You can deny which you did again but anyone who is not 3 year old knows that your comment on gin thread cleaned and become a virgin again was targeted at me. This only goes to prove that all your past denials are of the same nature of denial aka fake denial very holey denials very holey person indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the original thread is to poll whether ginfreely is a siao lang and my uncle also have not polled KNN. now he voted and result at 210 votes 93% and with a good sampling size, which is a clear cut case at A1 distinction mark ginfreely is a siao lang KNN
KNN @ginfreely you say what also no use KNN KNN
You Malaysian Cantonese cheebye are telling malicious lies again when you know that 200 or so out of the 210 voted after @Cottonmouth issued the failed challenge to get 95% vote before releasing the Singaporean girl sex video and thanks to kind heaven intervention his filthy challenge failed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN urgent @ginfreely, can you answer these test questions KNN

1. When you say cantonese malaysians you are just anyhow say or think my uncle is cantonese malaysians ?
2. When you say hangover say you and my uncle 有一腿 you kidding with him one or real one ?
3. When the siao lang scolding lj lj and another siao lang harrass boy boy you say not sure is siao lang is kidding or real one ?

KNN

You Malaysian Cantonese Cheebye were so proud sprouting all your abuses of me in Cantonese now want to come and act blur why I called you Cantonese when all your posts evidence are there. So shameless Malaysian Cantonese no wonder deny to be thieves slanderers and harassers with no shame. And number two and three are your favorite dirty trick of repeated questions that have been answered.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thankyou all for contributing to 500 pages or Rubbish.

@Froggy
@zhihau
@musashi
@glockman
@sweetiepie
@Wunderfool

Etc etc etc...

Most of all, I would like to thank @ginfreely, for without her, this thread would not have been possible.

Lol :biggrin:
You should thank all these fellow assholes that also think the same as you insulting me is entertainment as they have given you more entertainment. You no need to do yoga or eat 20 eggs also will crush to death alive just like the ones that you thanked. Especially @zhihau that said to me so what can you do? Speak like a truly proud bully indeed!