• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
What a low class loser behavior. Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb! Go beat them song song and feel like winner! Same goes for @Valium @glockman low ses malicious shit
tenor.gif

:biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Malaysian Cantonese Cheebye were so proud sprouting all your abuses of me in Cantonese now want to come and act blur why I called you Cantonese when all your posts evidence are there. So shameless Malaysian Cantonese no wonder deny to be thieves slanderers and harassers with no shame. And number two and three are your favorite dirty trick of repeated questions that have been answered.
KNN some new question - what is pro hacker KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is good that LHL speak up on social mobility and he is absolutely correct that there are many such loser sinkies around flaunting their social advantages and look down on others less well off and privileged.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/society-has-role-play-keeping-meritocratic-system-working-well-pm-lee?cid=emarsys-today_TODAY's morning briefing for May 17, 2018 (ACTIVE)_newsletter_17052018_today

He added: "That is as it should be. We must discourage people from flaunting their social advantages. We should frown upon those who go for ostentatious displays of wealth and status, or worse, look down on others less well-off and privileged. We should emphasise our commonalities, not accentuate our differences."
The lowest class of these loser sinkies are those that insult less well off people that made it as achieved through immoral means and called you diseased cunt.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Is it? You were busy following me like a dog every night upping threads then even now still busy making insinuating insults like this gin thread cleaned means become a virgin again thing. You can deny which you did again but anyone who is not 3 year old knows that your comment on gin thread cleaned and become a virgin again was targeted at me. This only goes to prove that all your past denials are of the same nature of denial aka fake denial very holey denials very holey person indeed.
I find your misplaced sense of self-importance tremendously disturbing and hilarious at the same time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my opinion, @zhihau has done nothing wrong, simply because "AntyGin" is the name of one of the female:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ants
that @sweetiepie came across.

Are you, @ginfreely, a female ant or a female human being? o_O
You must be feeling extremely smart and pleased when you said one of the female ant name is AntyGin. Just like when you said about @Hangover is joking and not insulting me. You are just proving yourself to be a malicious liar that I said you are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I have to ban her in every thread, I can.

She isn't worth that effort, but she can try me :p:p:p
@Leongsam @zhihau you have done something wrong and caught one rubbish two standard and yet can make such an arrogant comment already proved that you are a tyrant moderator that I said you are all along. You can ban me from every thread and hide wherever ugly truth of Malaysian criminals but the truth of what I said will always manifest itself in one incident or another simply because it’s true.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find your misplaced sense of self-importance tremendously disturbing and hilarious at the same time.
Last time I also never imagined there are evil people who will go to such extent to create clones talking to each other to harm me when I didn’t do anything to harm them. Unfortunately you malicious Malaysians are the scumbags on earth that did that to me. Circumstantial evidence all the way from Iran India etc makes your denial of stealing slandering and harassing me just that - a denial of crimes.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Last time I also never imagined there are evil people who will go to such extent to create clones talking to each other to harm me when I didn’t do anything to harm them. Unfortunately you malicious Malaysians are the scumbags on earth that did that to me. Circumstantial evidence all the way from Iran India etc makes your denial of stealing slandering and harassing me just that - a denial of crimes.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
tenor.gif

Your imaginary Indian call you again? Lol :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN all the way from iran to india. by now you should have been gang rape as you can see shitskins gang rape everywhere KNN