• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
IMG_20180516_124035.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you think Malaysians should get back justice from crooks instead of being forgiving and live and let live like what the Malaysian thieves slanderers and harassers expected me to?
So Malaysians obviously think they are entitled to justice while their Singaporean victim of their theft slandering and harassment are not entitled to justice. Didn’t I say these thieves slanderers and harassers are self entitled hypocrites?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? You are crazy, it had nothing to do with you.

BTW, the @ summon (mention) did not work for me again. I happened to check this thread and saw the post.
Denial after crimes is your Malaysian Indian proud way of life. And who cares whether your summon work? I am also here to post something else now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@steffychun and @Semaj2357 sucking each other small cock in the Asian slut thread that @zhihau has banned me from posting for no reason so I am writing here. One sinkie traitor dog and One Malaysian dog both no shame. Your slut family has price tags on their bra and raisins inside their bra. Pui your mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was living in sin! Cohabiting with a member of the opposite sex before marriage is a shocking thing to do.
Many such Malaysian Chinese cohabitating in my JB housing estate too as they come from other states and living together. That’s why they get married when they shot gun like my neighbor opposite having a car porch wedding and a baby few months later. They really should look at themselves before slandering others slut whore mistress.