• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kan Si Nang bored...Maybe go down to 24 hour hotel gym do another workout...ummm....
For the sake of impressing our "dear" @ginfreely, please try your best to work out until you look like the great:
instagram.com/chuando_chuandoandfrey
instagram.com/p/Ba6Mm4CnYxe

before finally uploading and posting a few photos of your own:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripped_abs
:p

By the way, Chuando also seems to have been born in 1966, according to:
sammyboy.com/threads/sumiko-milf-has-lunch-with-uncle-that-looks-like-yandao-kia.245790
straitstimes.com/singapore/lunch-with-sumiko-how-does-chuando-tan-51-look-like-this

emoticonblog-jpg.41809

Attachments

• ST_20170813_STLUNCHCHUAN8QYA_3344578.jpg
    ST_20170813_STLUNCHCHUAN8QYA_3344578.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 2,157
  • 23099044_508050296238680_1565357271192436736_n.jpg
    23099044_508050296238680_1565357271192436736_n.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 831
Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to be precise, is it safe to say:

"@ginfreely is truly a virgin woman, even though her hymen is NOT truly intact (because of whatever reason)!"
You are casting aspersions on me non stop when I already said clearly no sex before virgin. A virgin has hymen or not leave it to doctor to judge just take up the virginity test challenge since you want to be precise. No guts then shut up. My point is I am a virgin and cannot be a slut whore mistress slandered by Malaysian cheebyeS like you. And I am not afraid to take up virginity test challenge unlike you malicious coward liar keep casting aspersions but no guts to take up challenge.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN of course as usual sold by insurance companies. The yearly premium should be quite low as insurance company is taking low risk when selling. Unless married and not able to be virgin then policy self terminated It is to protect both parties KNN
Rubbish. No insurance companies will sell such policies of married and remains virgins to claim millions as it means fraudulent marriage. Pui your Malaysian criminal family don’t think everyone is so cheap like you can sell bodies can do fraudulent marriage etc as long as get money.