• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish. No insurance companies will sell such policies of married and remains virgins to claim millions as it means fraudulent marriage. Pui your Malaysian criminal family don’t think everyone is so cheap like you can sell bodies can do fraudulent marriage etc as long as get money.
Cheap mouth Malaysian dog @glockman thinks he is so smart to insult in the gin thread that I am banned from posting by @zhihau that the thread has been cleaned up means become virgin again. That’s how shameless filthy Malaysians are to insinuate insults of me non stop. @glockman only your fellow Malaysian virgins belong to this category of become virgin again.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Cheap mouth Malaysian dog @glockman thinks he is so smart to insult in the gin thread that I am banned from posting by @zhihau that the thread has been cleaned up means become virgin again. That’s how shameless filthy Malaysians are to insinuate insults of me non stop. @glockman only your fellow Malaysian virgins belong to this category of become virgin again.
Huh? You are crazy, it had nothing to do with you.

BTW, the @ summon (mention) did not work for me again. I happened to check this thread and saw the post.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What a glorious morning, I wish everyone have a great day ahead

IMG_20180516_073644.jpg

IMG_20180516_073748.jpg

IMG_20180516_073428.jpg

IMG_20180516_073723.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
@ginfreely You are a fucking bored bitch. Always looking for trouble and for a fight. Your useless life must be very meaningless. I do not have the time nor do I bother with your existence. You don't occupy my mind space at all, so don't give yourself credit, you stupid cunt.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KNN the original thread is to poll whether ginfreely is a siao lang and my uncle also have not polled KNN. now he voted and result at 210 votes 93% and with a good sampling size, which is a clear cut case at A1 distinction mark ginfreely is a siao lang KNN
KNN @ginfreely you say what also no use KNN KNN
Maybe she happy that the poll go this direction?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
For the sake of impressing our "dear" @ginfreely, please try your best to work out until you look like the great:
instagram.com/chuando_chuandoandfrey
instagram.com/p/Ba6Mm4CnYxe

before finally uploading and posting a few photos of your own:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripped_abs
:p

By the way, Chuando also seems to have been born in 1966:
sammyboy.com/threads/sumiko-milf-has-lunch-with-uncle-that-looks-like-yandao-kia.245790
straitstimes.com/singapore/lunch-with-sumiko-how-does-chuando-tan-51-look-like-this

emoticonblog-jpg.41809
He will get kidney problems..Cos he eat 20eggs a day...Lol :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN urgent @ginfreely, can you answer these test questions KNN

1. When you say cantonese malaysians you are just anyhow say or think my uncle is cantonese malaysians ?
2. When you say hangover say you and my uncle 有一腿 you kidding with him one or real one ?
3. When the siao lang scolding lj lj and another siao lang harrass boy boy you say not sure is siao lang is kidding or real one ?

KNN

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KNN urgent @ginfreely, can you answer these test questions KNN

1. When you say cantonese malaysians you are just anyhow say or think my uncle is cantonese malaysians ?
2. When you say hangover say you and my uncle 有一腿 you kidding with him one or real one ?
3. When the siao lang scolding lj lj and another siao lang harrass boy boy you say not sure is siao lang is kidding or real one ?

KNN
You tickling her karchng hole ah? Lol:biggrin: