• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the bitch needs to get in JB is this.

grave.jpg
Pui your Malaysian cheebye fake comment these fuckers won’t spend a cent to kill me unless they can get dollars out of it. Act innocent bastard! Pui go your Malaysian mother wife daughters bitch ccb!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I made what mistake? You bastard targeting me has twisted everything and anything to be my mistake. What mistake other than i bought a house in JB thinking too highly of these cheebye malicious bastards that SUBSEQUENTLY steal slander and harrass me. If I know these bastards are ungrateful educated savages I won’t even step into JB pui! Malicious Malaysians here trying to twist into my fault to cover up their cheebye crimes on me! Proven again Malaysian cheebyes think they have right to do crimes victims have no right to complain! Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cheebye! And pui your smart Alec comments who don’t know buy hdb first is good if can buy? Pui your fake comments! Every comment is fake and targeted to put all fault on me even complain of crime is not the criminals fault but my fault!

You are a walking disaster, a nuisance.
Your neighbours whether in Singapore or Malaysia would have found you to be an eyesore. I'm relatively new to this forum and I already find you to be detestable.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a walking disaster, a nuisance.
Your neighbours whether in Singapore or Malaysia would have found you to be an eyesore. I'm relatively new to this forum and I already find you to be detestable.
Why you keep replying to me when you said not worth replying to? Fucking malicious liar new to forum? Pui! Go fuck your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your Malaysian cheebye fake comment these fuckers won’t spend a cent to kill me unless they can get dollars out of it. Act innocent bastard! Pui go your Malaysian mother wife daughters bitch ccb!
That’s how money face these bastards are! All their complaints are money! Nothing on their soul! 走狗汉奸!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you keep replying to me when you said not worth replying to? Fucking malicious liar new to forum? Pui! Go fuck your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

you are incorrigible, vulgar and putrid, no wonder your husband divorced you.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I made what mistake? You bastard targeting me has twisted everything and anything to be my mistake. What mistake other than i bought a house in JB thinking too highly of these cheebye malicious bastards that SUBSEQUENTLY steal slander and harrass me. If I know these bastards are ungrateful educated savages I won’t even step into JB pui! Malicious Malaysians here trying to twist into my fault to cover up their cheebye crimes on me! Proven again Malaysian cheebyes think they have right to do crimes victims have no right to complain! Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cheebye! And pui your smart Alec comments who don’t know buy hdb first is good if can buy? Pui your fake comments! Every comment is fake and targeted to put all fault on me even complain of crime is not the criminals fault but my fault!
KNN you not only chao serng cuntard but also a idiot type of chao serng. you need to be reborn to re learn life again on "if i had known earlier" KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are incorrigible, vulgar and putrid, no wonder your husband divorced you.
Fuck you malicious liar. Go fuck your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb! So fake human acting kind in one thread spewing malicious lies in another. Germans most honest to say rudeness deserved rudebess! Pui!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you malicious liar. Go fuck your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb! So fake human acting kind in one thread spewing malicious lies in another. Germans most honest to say rudeness deserved rudebess! Pui!

Rubbish like you do not deserve anything.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you not only chao serng cuntard but also a idiot type of chao serng. you need to be reborn to re learn life again on "if i had known earlier" KNN
You Malaysian cuntard small cock sprouting malicious lies again. I won’t say if I have know if you didn’t twist the sequence to accuse me buy house and yet complain of their crimes. Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish like you do not deserve anything.
You malicious Malaysian cheebyes stealing slandering and harrassing me deserved to be jailed! Fuck your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb! You Malaysian cheebyes deserved to be shamed for your crimes against me!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Malaysian cuntard small cock sprouting malicious lies again. I won’t say if I have know if you didn’t twist the sequence to accuse me buy house and yet complain of their crimes. Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!
KNN you smelly ter nao ownself admitted your only mistake was to buy house in jb KNN your teacher or parents never teach you a mistake can lead to different consequences KNN you need to be reborn my dear cunt KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you smelly ter nao ownself admitted your only mistake was to buy house in jb KNN your teacher or parents never teach you a mistake can lead to different consequences KNN you need to be reborn my dear cunt KNN
You malicious Malaysian from cunt family will pay for your mistake for doing crimes on me! Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking stupid bitch spread her legs wide then complain people staring at her cheebye. This attention seeking fuckslut should be stripped naked and made to walk from Jurong to Pasir Ris.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking stupid bitch spread her legs wide then complain people staring at her cheebye. This attention seeking fuckslut should be stripped naked and made to walk from Jurong to Pasir Ris.
Fucking malicious liar ! Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday got proof 礼义廉耻is bullshit. So many Malaysian ccb attack me one! Gang up to spew malicious lies of me non stop for years. Pui these malicious bastards ccb mother wife daughters!