• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah right malicious Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs insulting me slut whore mistress in any thread is appropriate but cursing you dead in one thread is not. Self entitled Malaysian asshole Sinkie still acting victim. Pui!

FUCK OFF, You smelly cunt!! FUCK OFF!
If I ever see you in person, I make sure my shoe goes inside your cheebye with my penalty kick! Fuck you and fuck your mother's cheebyes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I ever see you in person, I make sure my shoe goes inside your cheebye with my penalty kick! Fuck you and fuck your mother's cheebyes!
You fuck off too from Singapore fucking Malaysian asshole evil ingrates bullying Singaporean woman! Small cock with ccb mother wife daughters pui!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yeah right malicious Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs insulting me slut whore mistress in any thread is appropriate but cursing you dead in one thread is not. Self entitled Malaysian asshole Sinkie still acting victim. Pui!
middle_finger.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Self entitled Malaysian assholes acting kind by saying RIP to a dead accident victim while maliciously stabbing a live victim with vicious lies. Devils come in all forms indeed. Proven Germans are most honest again.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fuck off too from Singapore fucking Malaysian asshole evil ingrates bullying Singaporean woman! Small cock with ccb mother wife daughters pui!

May you be gang raped by Indians. 1 million of them.
Fuck you until you die, fuck every hole of yours.
YOU IMH SLUT! Fuck your mother's cheebye!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Don't waste alphabets and words on that worthless mad cunt. Save the typing for more worthwhile posts.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with this forum is that there are too many oppie cocksuckers. In the real world, 70% of the voters support the right party. So it should also be the same in this forum. 70%!
Actually, in the real world (or in Singapore, to be more precise), I dare say at least 90% of the female Sinkie voters voted for the PAP at the last general election:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singaporean_general_election,_2015#Results_summary
so that's roughly 45% of the total valid votes (assuming the number of male and female valid voters were roughly the same).

The remaining 25% most probably consisted of the vast majority of the:

1. Old men in their 60s and 70s (I'm assuming the majority of those old men who were 80 years old and above were too physically weak to bother to queue up to vote).

2. Male civil/public servants and male employees of GLCs, who are under 60 years old.

3. New Sinkie citizens, including roughly 80,000 new ones that were added between mid-2011 (after the 2011 GE) and mid-2015.

Whereas in sammyboy.com, nearly all the members here are Sinkie men under 60 years old (the only one above 60 that I'm aware of is the venerable @eatshitndie!
bow-gif.40441
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438
), and I believe nearly all of them are neither civil/public servants nor employees of GLCs, right?
wink-gif.40439

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
no no, that would be a complete waste of bullets. That bitch is not worth anything.
Not worth anything why you malicious Malaysian Indians and Chinese targeted me for so many years starting from first slandering post in 2013? What a nice coincidence that KT latha is Malaysian Indian that targeted me prior to that.