• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got one grassroots leader here ever said your mouth smell of cock.
Go read that thread on sinkie girl being spread that she suck nd man cocks when she don’t know ns man. I mean readers not you Malaysian cheebyes spreading such malicious lies of me no stop.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Targeted_Individuals

"Targeted Individual" (TI) is an umbrella term coined by troubled unfortunates and paranoid cranks who insist that they are all, individually, on the receiving end of a massive covert harassment conspiracy of highly convoluted malignant intent. As is to be expected (because paranoid delusions respect no borders), TIs are found around the world—from North America and Western Europe[2][3][4] to Asia.[5]

The vast majority of TIs consider themselves to be victims of inchoate, ongoing and relentless "touchless torture" plots. The nature of these alleged "attacks" varies among TIs but generally involves some combination of asinine drama with pseudoscientific flummery and/or improbable, coordinated malicious actions. This all includes: remote neural monitoring,[6]microwaves,[7] "psychotronics"[8] (basically a variety of hypothetical electronic [9] weaponry[10]), secret mind control,[11] actively enforced "gangstalking",[12] "remote sexual abuse",[13], surgical insertion of alien implants[Note 2][14] and even reptilian involvement.[Note 3][14]

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just spoke with KT Latha and she said ginfreely got very bad breath.
lol-smiley-face-png.40588