• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's bad luck to be neighbours with such unsavory characters, but looking at the bright side, they can engage her services anytime, it's like a 7-11 Petain next door.
Like how your mother provided services and that’s how you evil bastard is born. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's bad luck to be neighbours with such unsavory characters, but looking at the bright side, they can engage her services anytime, it's like a 7-11 Petain next door.

No wonder she got oust from Johor, nobody would want to stay next to this kind of unneighbourly self-centred selfish people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
FL has low respect and regards to her own body and image, neighbors would not even be in the list of her considerations so long she gets a queue for her service.
Fuck You Malaysian thief! Still want to deny theft. Post the links of my stolen photos before you open your thief mouth to gloat. Braggart and brat evil bastards son of FL husband of FL father of FL. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, she was an exception (and a welcomed one for the guys!). There were also AMDK guests of some owners or tenants during the F1 races, they made a mess of the pool areas and caused a commotion at 3am-4am. They were drunk and unruly.
See? Proof again owner and tenants also bring in friends that are unsavory characters. No need to be Airbnb guests to be unsavory characters.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
See your lj. Jiuhukia occupying hdb get lost to your kampong! None of your business here.
You want to see my lj? I will show you if you show me your one big one small neh neh and your virgin pussy. And for the last time, it is jiuhukelingkia.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many stupid running dogs here for hotel industry laughing to the bank upping hotel rates with more visitors. LOL
Proven Malicious Malaysian Chinese and Indians love to be running dogs like how they ganged up with filthy Indians worldwide to steal slander and harrass me until India Iran Netherlands. All facts not opinions!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of lasup kway must be graduated from Chaoyang School for retards. They don't have the brains of Annabel Chong, can only work as budget prostitutes. But I must say her business is quite good if she can buy a house from her prostitution proceeds.
You small cock son of Lasup kway don’t look down on intellectually disabled people 1 million times more useful than you piece of black shit. They bring joy to others while you bring only filth and shit. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the more proof that unsavory characters need not be short term rental guests. Can be home owner can be long term tenant. Makes no difference at all to me the wise one.
Proven I am now the wise one knowing unsavory characters can be anyone and not just Airbnb guests although I was foolish to live in a bubble for too long with too much faith in human dogs and snakes!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You are absolutely wrong. Anyone can be unruly. Buying a house does not change people’s character from unruly to decent. Just like my malicious Malaysian Chinese neighbor. Most unruly.
If you have invested a lot of money into a property, you would want to take care of it and protect your investment.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone like very smart like that, talk so much but buy house in JB. hahahha..
Your form 4 English cannot understand? Last time I lived in a bubble and see you Malaysian cheebyes too up. Thieves slanderers harrassers should be looked down upon like shit and dirt. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have invested a lot of money into a property, you would want to take care of it and protect your investment.
My malicious Malaysian Chinese neighbors think breeding dogs and throwing litter is also taking care of their expensive property in JB. Ya expensive to them complaining houses expensive.