• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here you go. I found your photo on gettyimages.

chinese-woman-zhang-jing-known-as-the-ugly-girl-smiles-after-doctors-picture-id52469292
my uncle say KNN KNN KNN really do look like siao lang that go to bank and investment orfit with shit on sole of heel type KNN.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be good news for prostitutes who can't wait to sell their fake hymen to tourists staying next door, giving the "Work from Home" a whole new meaning altogether. :rolleyes:
That’s your stupid Malaysian mother wife daughters that only know how to sell cheebyes to get rich and think you are so smart to slander and harrass me with such malicious lies with Malaysian pride, when actually you are only act smart and self entitled bastards tha now whole world know your true colours how evil and nasty ingrates Malaysians are. Don’t forget you are the fake coward cheat that used fake nric for my virginity test challenge. So you are the fake Malaysian calling me fake virgin to cover up your own crimes. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking lowcaste cantonese gong fu zai all hum kar chan oredi?

Tiu lei lo mo pok kai hum kar chan. Fucking cantonese shits (laan see) . Good in back stabbing, stir shit and complain.

Dont worry, we Hokkiens will fuck these cantonese hum kar chan.

Seriously you are totally right about my Cantonese ex sinkie accountant. In fact she was so good at back stabbing that her previous company told me she sabotaged them before she left. KT Latha the HR manager did not find out or tell me about this when HR supposed to do reference check prior to hiring. I only found out myself by calling up her previous company when I found her suspicious after she complained too much work while got much time to play Facebook during office hours until top scorer. And note that she was doing this in the first three months of her work. If I know i would definitely not have hired her right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN KNN KNN really do look like siao lang that go to bank and investment orfit with shit on sole of heel type KNN.
Your uncle is Malaysian Cantonese? Double potent pai Lang good at smearing shit and insult people toilet bowl saying shit on sole of heel type. He thinks he is very smart but actually just act smart nasty and stupid.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously you are totally right about my Cantonese ex sinkie accountant. In fact she was so good at back stabbing that her previous company told me she sabotaged them before she left. KT Latha the HR manager did not find out or tell me about this when HR supposed to do reference check prior to hiring. I only found out myself by calling up her previous company when I found her suspicious after she complained too much work while got much time to play Facebook during office hours until top scorer. And note that she was doing this in the first three months of her work. If I know i would definitely not have hired her right?
Now you all know should why she gave me a push when on the last day of her work. She resigned after I refused to confirm her after the first three months and extended her probation. She deliberately left at the critical juncture of year end closing to back stab me. Now tell me what fault is mine in this whole matter?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

16-year-old girl hit by car in Ubi

A video circulating online shows the girl stepping in front of the dash cam vehicle, looking left for cars. She then breaks into a sprint, but is hit by a car from the right.PHOTO: SCREENGRAB FROM FACEBOOK/ROADS.SG
PUBLISHED
5 HOURS AGO
FACEBOOKTWITTER

Lydia Lam
SINGAPORE - A teenager was taken to hospital after she was hit by a car while crossing a road in Ubi on Monday (April 16).

A video circulating online showed a girl, apparently in school uniform, crossing the road.

The footage was taken from the dash cam of a vehicle that had stopped at a bus stop.

The girl is seen stepping in front of the dash cam vehicle, looking left for cars. She then breaks into a sprint, but is hit by a car from the right.

She is flung onto the road.

Passers-by stop to check on her and two people can be seen carrying her to the side of the road.

The police told The Straits Times that they were alerted to the accident involving a car and a pedestrian in Ubi Road 1, towards Airport Road, at 2.47pm on Monday.

"The pedestrian, a 16-year-old girl, was conscious when conveyed to Changi General Hospital," said the police spokesman.

Police investigations are ongoing.

Attachments

• VID-20180416-WA0391.mp4
    6.1 MB · Views: 152
Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say testing testing 123 testing. he say KNN what thread is this can become invisible. he also say KNN is it special privilege for siao chibye KNN.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your uncle is Malaysian Cantonese? Double potent pai Lang good at smearing shit and insult people toilet bowl saying shit on sole of heel type. He thinks he is very smart but actually just act smart nasty and stupid.
my uncle say KNN chao siao chibye toilet bowl shit asking for privilege to access a rubbish bin invisible thread KNN .

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's so interesting here?
It's just a cesspool consolidation of ginfreely's rubbish and insane rants.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

16-year-old girl hit by car in Ubi

A video circulating online shows the girl stepping in front of the dash cam vehicle, looking left for cars. She then breaks into a sprint, but is hit by a car from the right.PHOTO: SCREENGRAB FROM FACEBOOK/ROADS.SG
PUBLISHED
5 HOURS AGO
FACEBOOKTWITTER

Lydia Lam
SINGAPORE - A teenager was taken to hospital after she was hit by a car while crossing a road in Ubi on Monday (April 16).

A video circulating online showed a girl, apparently in school uniform, crossing the road.

The footage was taken from the dash cam of a vehicle that had stopped at a bus stop.

The girl is seen stepping in front of the dash cam vehicle, looking left for cars. She then breaks into a sprint, but is hit by a car from the right.

She is flung onto the road.

Passers-by stop to check on her and two people can be seen carrying her to the side of the road.

The police told The Straits Times that they were alerted to the accident involving a car and a pedestrian in Ubi Road 1, towards Airport Road, at 2.47pm on Monday.

"The pedestrian, a 16-year-old girl, was conscious when conveyed to Changi General Hospital," said the police spokesman.

Police investigations are ongoing.
Why you post this here? I just checked that I still can’t post into the coalition thread with the same message insufficient privilege to post while others like sweetiepie and Valium aka all malicious shit can post there. Proven Zhihau only targeted me!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN chao siao chibye toilet bowl shit asking for privilege to access a rubbish bin invisible thread KNN .
Aunitie say your pai Lang uncle tries to distort seeking justice as asking for privilege. Malicious Malaysians like to manipulate people with malicious lies.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you really have to curb that disgusting spitting habit of yours. Very unbecoming.
apart from that, anyone that comes to a forum and professes to be a virgin - tops the list of not being the sharpest tool in the shed, and needs to have a sharp tool for relieving the pent-up stress in the loins and as they say, one "prick" and its gone. apart from physical, it's more a mental issue for this nutjob that had issues in work and adversely affects this cuntard's life that makes it difficult for anyone to live with. sad and pathetic :oops:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
apart from that, anyone that comes to a forum and professes to be a virgin - tops the list of not being the sharpest tool in the shed, and needs to have a sharp tool for relieving the pent-up stress in the loins and as they say, one "prick" and its gone. apart from physical, it's more a mental issue for this nutjob that had issues in work and adversely affects this cuntard's life that makes it difficult for anyone to live with. sad and pathetic :oops:
You are the sad and pathetic liar from Malaysian cuntard family making allegations out of hot air again. I didn’t come here to profess I am virgin. It’s malicious Malaysian bastards that smeared me slut mistress whore - and now toilet bowl - and THEN I state I am virgin to dispel these vicious lies. 颠倒是非黑白。Pui!