• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is there real insane people in this forum?

Hahahahah let me reply for Wunderfool bastard. This mudlander THIEF is proud of his fellow mudlander thieves intelligence of stealing pics from me. So everyone all the thieves are smart except one the victim. That's how shameless mudlander thieves are. So proud of being thieves and call the victim stupid.

Mudlander thieves like Wunderfool are so shameless to call themselves smart and call the victim of theft stupid. How shameless can mudlander thieves be?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: For those who think I am mad. Please provide the answers for these questions.

You said in your own words one of the reasons for bastard chootchiew leaving is me. So I replied you blaming on me. Which part is not correct? When Did I say you blame on me and me ONLY?
The fact that you only mentioned the word, "me", without mentioning anyone else, proves that you were accusing me of referring to YOU only. :wink:

Anyway let the audience be the judge.
Once again, I agree! :wink:

By the way, as long as I'm able to, I will try my best (even though I'm tempted to give up) to continue defending your sammyboy.com enemies, so that the "smart audience" can "be the judge" (to use your own words). :wink:

Otherwise, if nobody defends them or if nobody (including your sammyboy.com enemies) bothers to even reply to your insults anymore (whether their replies contain insults or not), then you would just continue spamming your insults in other members' threads (claiming that they "insinuated" you first) and continue starting new threads to insult them (or simply bump up those old threads of yours that insult them); and you would probably keep doing it everyday, as long as you're able to, right? :wink:

Btw flat Earth it's not that I prefer wasting time talking to you but you keep repeating lies and cutting my post out of context and so I need to explain myself on your lies. It's a waste of time no doubt.
Let's see how long this will last. :wink:
And let's also see how long Leongsam will allow this to last. :wink:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: For those who think I am mad. Please provide the answers for these questions.

How many times you need to mention my pm? You insinuate and insult me and know my identity but act blur. How many times I must say that? I am not going to tell the audience my face feature and my.clothes in my MANY Facebook photos that somehow you know and cannot be coincidence. Anyway my identity is posted by the JB forum mudland slanderers, so you and others know my identity is nothing surprising.

Btw I pm to scold you and others last time so that I don't disrupt the forum. It does not mean that I scared my pm shown. Now i don't even give a damn and scold people openly in forum since that's what people do to me with no consequence no ban no nothing.

This is not about who scared who pm being disclosed.
I just want to show that I posted the ostrich picture in the animal face thread has nothing to do with you yet it triggered your 疑神疑鬼 disease and pmf me for nothing.
What jb forum n fb u blabbering I have no idea what u talking about and I had never visited jb forum, much less your fb. Btw what is yr fb account , can give me ?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

And then you come and cast aspersions on me not honest as if I google and act blur when I already told you wiki results.
Once again:
I was not sure whether you really didn't know the meaning of "sublime" or whether you were just making fun of me
Even if you knew that it's the name of a band before you posted, there was no way I could have known for sure that you did not know the other meanings of "sublime", right? :wink:
So since I was not sure whether or not you knew the meaning that I was using, I made the effort to enlighten you, and you also learnt a new word; but instead of thanking me, you chose to continue insulting me:
So either your English comprehension is a serious problem or you are very cunning and bloody thick-skinned liar

And of course I have the right to say your English comprehension or anyone else English comprehension is poor when you or French briefs or anyone who showed poor understanding of my post in simple English dare to cast aspersions on my honesty or my sanity.
Have you considered the possibility that your so-called "simple English" was still not precise enough or simply too simple, which is why others (including myself) have misunderstood you in the past? :wink:
Maybe you think your "simple English" is good enough, but others may not think so, right? :wink:

Instead I have only asked you to clarify what is sublime.
But you used the word or acronym, "Wtf", right? :wink:
If you are such a good/nice or "high class" person (which is what you claim to be, right?), especially if you're a LADY, you should have said something like:
"Please forgive me for my ignorance, but what is the meaning of "sublime"?"

you are not praising me
I was indeed praising you in the first half of my poem. :smile:
But not in the second half, which I obviously am aware of. :(

And you have again proven poor English comprehension when I repeatedly said my neighbours throwing litter into my house which I cannot catch them in action.
That itself proves that your judgment was wrong or, at the very least, premature. :(
Simply because the littering might have been committed by strangers living outside your neighbourhood, right? :wink:

They also litter outside their house and let the litter flow down the slope.
Even if it's a crime, have you been authorized by the JB police to scold them? :wink:
Furthermore, they did not litter right in front of your house, right? :wink:

I even said that when I confronted them they lied without batting an eyelid they didn't throw the litter while the litter and dog poo were LYING ON MY GARDEN .
Did/do you have photo/video evidence that they were the culprits?
If not, then once again, your judgment could have been wrong or, at the very least, premature, right? :(

So you are again WRONGLY accusing me of scolding them for nothing when they did illegal littering on public roads AND MY HOUSE.
If you still have no photo/video evidence, or human witnesses to support you, then it's quite possible that you were indeed scolding them for "nothing", right? :(
Like I've said above, the littering might have been committed by strangers living outside your neighbourhood, right? :wink:

So do you think I am authorized to scold them or not for creating nuisance to neighbours for their illegal barking dogs and litter?
Again, like I've said above, even if it's a crime, have you been authorized by the JB police to scold them? :wink:

You should APOLOGIZE to me for your wrong accusations of me.
I think it's safe to say that YOU have much more apologizing to do, both online and in real life. :(

Especially when the litter include dog bones landing on my second floor balcony.
If you mean the second floor of your landed house, then I suspect that must have happened sometime after you scolded your neighbours, i.e. they were simply taking revenge against you! :(

Same for online insinuations, I also tested rigorously with my own photos on Facebook to test out the reaction to confirm my suspicion of my identity was exposed and they were really insinuating and insulting me. Some bastards even think I am out to show off my photos when all I wanted was to test out and confirm my suspicions.
So you're using your Facebook "evidence" to "prosecute" your sammyboy.com "enemies", such as chootchiew? :*:

Lastly character is high class when a person is honest, moral, do not harm or slander or do injustice to others and do not turn a blind eye to injustice. All I qualify.
You seem to be very sure that you are such a person, right?
But many other people (including myself) are also very sure that you're not. :wink:

If you read "to kill mocking bird", the black servant did say her language is different when with fellow black servants and when talking to the white family. So language is only a means of communication. Not high class or low class character. If low class character people here who obviously want to harm me and insult my private part or want to use vulgar language on me or if my barbarian mudland neighbours doing all the dirty tricks behind including stealing pics, then these low class people deserve vulgar language from me. But I am still high class people who are honest, do not harm people etc vs these low class bastards. Very simple and clear explanation. Understand?
No, using different languages with different people is one thing.
But using vulgar words in any language is another. :wink:

Btw get the sequence right again. If your poem didn't diss me as no more sublime, I no need to explain I am still the same high class person. Not that I very gian to self praise myself as high class although I am truly high class LOL.
LOL indeed!

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Wow this is another one hour or more long post to explain your wrongful accusations of me. It's so tiring ....
Then please rest more, and stop replying to me! :p

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw what is yr fb account , can give me ?
I would also like to know! :p
And I dare say that many other sammyboy.com members would also like to have a look, especially if she's still showing off her "MANY Facebook photos" over there! :p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ginfreely vs Chootchiew

You are the internet gangster calling me the gangster. I told you to stop calling me gin baby and you all the more want to call me that. Why? To harrass me. To insult me. What is baby? Who is your baby? Your fucking smelly pussy phua cb mother is a baby go call her baby. Knnbcb act blur pap ib shamelessly act blur. Keep calling me Gin baby is enough proof you are obviously evil. Fuck off from me.

Eh I told you before in another thread baby means

hqdefault.jpg

However this is an example only as mentioned previously :cool:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how do you heal a soul thats dried and shrivelled like a wrinkled testicle after shrinkage?
how do you mend a broken heart?
how do you stop the rain from falling down?
what time is medication time for gin freely?
when did the cuckoo flew over the cuckoo's nest?

how do u mend this insane whore?
how do you stop this bitch from yelling for a bangla's cock everynight?
how can the insane ever be sane?
how do you fix a siao lang like ginfreely?
and let her live again.

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi sis ginfreely, you are not mad and i see that you pose no danger to anyone. i guess that you are just suffering from hormonal imbalance, this is common in women reaching menopause. look at the siao char bors from mediacock and sph, you are better than them!

this song is for you::o

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Show us your chi chis and i will reform and become a believer.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is one cure for Ginfreely's madness. She has to confront the m&d lander neighbours in a street fight and settle the score once and for all.

The fact that she dare not meet them worsens her situation. Her deep seated hatred continues to grow because her root problem is not addressed. She is venting it all out in this forum.

She cannot be an ostrich, to use Choot illustration, keep hiding her head under the sand and pretending that her heart problem will get solved somehow by venting it on samsters.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is one cure for Ginfreely's madness. She has to confront the m&d lander neighbours in a street fight and settle the score once and for all.

The fact that she dare not to meet them worsens her situation. Her deep seated hatred continues to grow because her complaint is not addressed. She is venting it all out in this forum. She cannot be an ostrich, hiding her head under the sand and pretending that her heart problem will get solved somehow by venting it on samsters.

That's what I suggested for 1 to many real life fight but warning given for broad daylight rape :biggrin:

Orh no wonder ostrich picture is a sensitive picture lah .

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Show us your chi chis...
Because this is the internet, that photo would have to include her doing something that you want her to do; for example, holding up a piece of paper that clearly says, "syed putra is so handsome!" :p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Deleted duplicate post due to network instability unable to post for many times

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are bloody thick-skinned still twisting and accusing me nonstop when you should be apologising to me. Give you an example of dog bone and you cast aspersions again it happened after I scold when it happened right from first day. Apologize you bastard.

You are very sure I did injustice to others then please point out where. Proof. It's all your bianess obviously shown in how you are siding with my barbarian neighbours who not only littered right into my house but throw used condom and sanitary pads outside my house and into my rubbish bin. Fuck you mudlander in disguise shamelessly lying.

And your poem you are accusing me of spamming when I was only replying to spamming and you come to fault me for saying wtf. Oui your mother phua CB. And you are not enlightening me on the meaning of sublime but insinuating I dishonest and acting blur no Google etc. I am the one who patiently replied you despite your insult when you fully deserve return of insult that you did to me. Pui your mother phua CB again.

And yes chootchiew is definitely a bastard attacking me just like you. He and you can act blur here but you know I know heaven knows the truth.

You are making false accusations of me nonstop and then act saintly say that I should rest and stop replying you. What a hypocrite mudlander as usual.

And why are you not attacking the others using vulgar language here low class when obviously I am only blending to the culture here. Who didn't scold bad words in life? You? Leongsam got use vulgar words on people who insult him first? Actually Me never did until I come to Jb and met such gross injustice and no way to deal with barbarian other than walk away or behave like barbarian. But I am still high class character person no doubt besides twisting mudlander snake like you. Well forum moderator allows people to insult me and don't ban them . Please suggest method to me to deal with insulting bastard other than return vlgarity to them. Don't tell me to walk away. I am not going to let people who trampled me nonstop walk away anymore. LOL indeed. Don't scold bullies but scold the victim fighting bullies.

Once again:

Even if you knew that it's the name of a band before you posted, there was no way I could have known for sure that you did not know the other meanings of "sublime", right? :wink:
So since I was not sure whether or not you knew the meaning that I was using, I made the effort to enlighten you, and you also learnt a new word; but instead of thanking me, you chose to continue insulting me:

Have you considered the possibility that your so-called "simple English" was still not precise enough or simply too simple, which is why others (including myself) have misunderstood you in the past? :wink:
Maybe you think your "simple English" is good enough, but others may not think so, right? :wink:

But you used the word or acronym, "Wtf", right? :wink:
If you are such a good/nice or "high class" person (which is what you claim to be, right?), especially if you're a LADY, you should have said something like:
"Please forgive me for my ignorance, but what is the meaning of "sublime"?"

I was indeed praising you in the first half of my poem. :smile:
But not in the second half, which I obviously am aware of. :(

That itself proves that your judgment was wrong or, at the very least, premature. :(
Simply because the littering might have been committed by strangers living outside your neighbourhood, right? :wink:

Even if it's a crime, have you been authorized by the JB police to scold them? :wink:
Furthermore, they did not litter right in front of your house, right? :wink:

Did/do you have photo/video evidence that they were the culprits?
If not, then once again, your judgment could have been wrong or, at the very least, premature, right? :(

If you still have no photo/video evidence, or human witnesses to support you, then it's quite possible that you were indeed scolding them for "nothing", right? :(
Like I've said above, the littering might have been committed by strangers living outside your neighbourhood, right? :wink:

Again, like I've said above, even if it's a crime, have you been authorized by the JB police to scold them? :wink:

I think it's safe to say that YOU have much more apologizing to do, both online and in real life. :(

If you mean the second floor of your landed house, then I suspect that must have happened sometime after you scolded your neighbours, i.e. they were simply taking revenge against you! :(

So you're using your Facebook "evidence" to "prosecute" your sammyboy.com "enemies", such as chootchiew? :*:

You seem to be very sure that you are such a person, right?
But many other people (including myself) are also very sure that you're not. :wink:

No, using different languages with different people is one thing.
But using vulgar words in any language is another. :wink:

LOL indeed!

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Then please rest more, and stop replying to me! :p

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Didn't you bastard call me smelly pussy shortly before your gin baby post? So let me answer for you of course Stephen chow is only an example. gin baby you mean I am sugar baby. Pui your phua CB smelly pussy mother who is a sugar baby.
Eh I told you before in another thread baby means

hqdefault.jpg

However this is an example only as mentioned previously :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pui your phua CB insane whore mother. A virgin is a whore then the whole world mother wife daughters are deserving to be called phua Cb whore.

how do you heal a soul thats dried and shrivelled like a wrinkled testicle after shrinkage?
how do you mend a broken heart?
how do you stop the rain from falling down?
what time is medication time for gin freely?
when did the cuckoo flew over the cuckoo's nest?

how do u mend this insane whore?
how do you stop this bitch from yelling for a bangla's cock everynight?
how can the insane ever be sane?
how do you fix a siao lang like ginfreely?
and let her live again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: It's so easy to destroy Sporean woman

Where's Leongsam or moderators allowing such offensive pornography photos in this so called non sex forum? Once upon a time such offensive pornography photo would be removed in this forum. But now? Standard of real or fake opposition supporters are atrocious indeed. Bloody shameful BULLIES who turned a blind eye to bullying of Sporean women. And no I am not PAP IB to say that but awakening of the selfish sinkies opposition bullying woman culture. Very shameful behaviour to get rid of adversaries.

It's so easy to destroy Sporean woman posting such offensive photos in this forum to insult women and get away scot-free. The Sporean woman either have to ignore or scold the bastard herself. No ban no nothing on the offensive bastard by this filthy forum owner that bullies women and so proud of it.

Anyway chootchiew's whore mother wife daughters are phua CB big hole stinky stinky CCB

Wow looks like really amdk as per the male moderators here. I complained offensive photo disrespect me moderator no hew. But amdk complained disrespectful in Germany thread straight away removed the Hans168 sexual oriented comments.