• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: It's so easy to destroy Sporean woman

So next time males here better diam diam on this. It's not women think amdk as proven here but you males yourself think and act amdk.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sexual oriented and disrespectful to me or not?

There u go again 疑神疑鬼 :rolleyes:
The picture just means it is not easy to destroy sg women. You thought so easy to fist in a cb hole ?
Hint to heal your soul : if it is disrepectful picture, it will be disrespect to everyone and not just you .

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Buy a house in JB and black become white and white become black. Your barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours who disregard all your good neighbourliness efforts and nice letters and trampled you non stop with litter INTO/outside your house and many dogs barking and many mysterious knocks on your walls at night and much more. Until you go crazy and scold them and then sinkies and mudlander come and say you low class use vulgarity on them when the real low class people ignored your friendly letters, your good efforts to sweep up their litter for one year and your great tolerance and more. Really black become white and white become black. Where's Johor Sultan to right the wrong?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shameless bullshit liar diam lah. You are a pap ib probably a mudlander too. Your smelly pussy baby mother very easy to fist.

There u go again 疑神疑鬼 :rolleyes:
The picture just means it is not easy to destroy sg women. You thought so easy to fist in a cb hole ?
Hint to heal your soul : if it is disrepectful picture, it will be disrespect to everyone and not just you .

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shameless bullshit liar diam lah. You are a pap ib probably a mudlander too. Your smelly pussy baby mother very easy to fist.

Besides 疑神疑鬼 ,you are also 无理屈惱. Ask me question I replied then you ask me diam.
Add one more 无药可救 :*:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bloody thick-skinned liar obviously my question is not directed at you. Who so stupid to ask robber did you rob me when the answer will be obviously like yours a big fat no.

Besides 疑神疑鬼 ,you are also 无理屈惱. Ask me question I replied then you ask me diam.
Add one more 无药可救 :*:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IBD F U Disesenroth is Died?

You are the representative of the rich man daughter being smeared by this hans168? I am not related to anyone here just that this hans168 has been smearing me and other woman from Spore to Germany for a long time. Latest victim teo ser lee recently. So if you can please help to sue him bankrupt. As for sexual oriented things, it's all posted by hans168 first to insult me and I just insult him back. Nothing to do with anyone else.

right now there is a long Q building up in Lucky Plaza topfloor carpark,,,,,,,,,,, whereforth art thou ginfreely???

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

right now there is a long Q building up in Lucky Plaza topfloor carpark,,,,,,,,,,, whereforth art thou ginfreely???

See properly German rich man and everyone else. All sexual oriented comments and insult originated from this bastard hans168 to me and not the other way round.

Hans168 your whore mother wife daughters busy serving the long queue while you eat white rice here scumbag. Pui!

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

sinkie women are by far themselves disastrous, they reap what they sow. i have never seen such bitchy and slutty women before in my life, especially those from mediacock and sph.:eek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

sinkie women are by far themselves disastrous, they reap what they sow. i have never seen such bitchy and slutty women before in my life, especially those from mediacock and sph.:eek:

Your sinkie bitch slutty mother reaped what she sowed in you a bastard son.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

See properly German rich man and everyone else. All sexual oriented comments and insult originated from this bastard hans168 to me and not the other way round.

Hans168 your whore mother wife daughters busy serving the long queue while you eat white rice here scumbag. Pui!

And the shameless moderator is obviously biased in naming this thread under me when han168 is the one started the sexual comments and insults nonstop even the ones today.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Wow looks like really amdk as per the male moderators here. I complained offensive photo disrespect me moderator no hew. But amdk complained disrespectful in Germany thread straight away removed the Hans168 sexual oriented comments.

Don't say no hew, I've removed the posts with those anal sex picture :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: why isnt ginfreely the mudland siao chabor banned?

your phua Cb mother and you ought to be executed for raising a son and the beast that harassed a virgin. Pui your smelly phua Cb mudlander family slut of gangbanging whores.

Next Sunday during your gangbang in Little India, I will arrange for a few violent ah nehs to yank out all your cheebye mor. :biggrin:

3980402024.jpg

This batch will fuck your smelly gincheebye until you swallow your tongue.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't say no hew, I've removed the posts with those anal sex picture :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Why can't I say you no hew when it's a fact you really no hew until I make hell of a noise just now and Kena called bitch and slut again by that pathetic bastard loser nutbush? I am calling your bluff again. You are a liar.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The moderators are dead or biased in this lawless forum. So shameful behaviour to allow cyberbullying of woman. No wonder we need AWARE or PAP to protect Spore women as opposition supporters are lawless misogynists.

Amdk complaint immediate action. I complained again and again, take 5 days no action despite reminder, and today then action after my third complaint but come back and tell me that's not no hew wor. If today I no catch him amdk will it be done at all? You be the judge audience.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wear it as a badge of honor then, courtesy of ginfreely no less! Bwahahahahahahaa :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

All got proof got talk. Not calling people a liar based on hot air unlike you bastards who did that to me.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Amdk complaint immediate action. I complained again and again, take 5 days no action despite reminder, and today then action after my third complaint but come back and tell me that's not no hew wor. If today I no catch him amdk will it be done at all? You be the judge audience.

But of course, Ang Mohs are the bestest! The earlier you know your place in society, the faster the world could become a better place.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

All got proof got talk. Not calling people a liar based on hot air unlike you bastards who did that to me.

With all 185 posts from you a day, you think I'm so free for all of your mindless diatribe? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Is there real insane people in this forum?

That's what I suggested for 1 to many real life fight but warning given for broad daylight rape :biggrin:

Orh no wonder ostrich picture is a sensitive picture lah .

You hit the nail bro.

Gin just have to face her nemesis and not hide behind the computer.