• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think there can be anyone as crazy as her. Just get rid of her and all should be well again. This forum is generally well-behaved and mods only need a light touch to keep things on track.
@zhihau only like to hear good things even if they are shameless lies from a Malaysian dog. He pretends Malaysian filthy crimes on me do not exist even when i patiently answered all his questions yesterday on the history.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my humble opinion, if @Leongsam is no longer willing to ban any member again, then at least ONE more ACTIVE Super-Moderator is needed to be @zhihau's Deputy; otherwise, psychotic or malicious spammers (such as @ginfreely) will do something like the following within less than half an hour:

sammyboy.com/search/member?user_id=16966

You are the malicious dog calling me malicious spammer when I am only acting in defence of malicious moderator removing all my valid posts and threads.

@Leongsam please be fair to allow rouge behavior from all and not just your moderator dog @zhihau

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zhihau how does it feel being punched in return? You like to behave like hooligan so getting a punch in defence should be anticipated. A gun shot is also fitting for hooligan.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam your sneaky bossy dog @zhihau is pathetic. Everyone can see he is viciously bullying me. He is not getting any support other than from the other Malaysian dogs.
Wow sneaky @zhihau left my ONE post here while removing the rest of my posts here. WHY? Is he expecting me to thank him like self entitled Malaysian bastards like @musashi thinks so I should thank them for living in JB after their crimes on me and not they seek forgiveness for their crimes AND thank me for not taking their jobs while creating jobs for them?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe he's sleeping?
But seriously, if @Leongsam really ends up appointing at least one (preferably two) more active Super-mods to assist @zhihau, I believe all 24 hours of the day everyday will be covered. :wink:

emoticonblog-jpg.41809
Or maybe it’s just another sneaky thing like how he camouflage all my proper threads into coalition rubbish thread while leaving all my scolding threads intact in the trivia section earlier tonight. Always malicious and sneaky like you Malaysian dog supporter.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone of them called Najib a thief?

View attachment 42926
Wow these students taken more billions from government than Najib!

“Shamsul said, “Since PTPTN was established in 1997, as of Jan 31, we have disbursed RM48.7 billion in student loans. By now, we should have collected RM18.8 billion back but we have managed to collect only RM10.8 billion, meaning many borrowers are in arrears. According to our records, 663,000 students owing a total of RM4.7 billion have not repaid their loans at all.”

Read more at WOB: https://www.worldofbuzz.com/660000-malaysians-yet-pay-back-ptptn-loan/

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow these students taken more billions from government than Najib!

“Shamsul said, “Since PTPTN was established in 1997, as of Jan 31, we have disbursed RM48.7 billion in student loans. By now, we should have collected RM18.8 billion back but we have managed to collect only RM10.8 billion, meaning many borrowers are in arrears. According to our records, 663,000 students owing a total of RM4.7 billion have not repaid their loans at all.”

Read more at WOB: https://www.worldofbuzz.com/660000-malaysians-yet-pay-back-ptptn-loan/
I bet their social media accounts got photos of their traveling and eating at restaurants and branded handbags too. My goodness Rm4.7 billion loan owed are 100% default aka no repayment of loans at all by these highly educated Malaysians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet their social media accounts got photos of their traveling and eating at restaurants and branded handbags too. My goodness Rm4.7 billion loan owed are 100% default aka no repayment of loans at all by these highly educated Malaysians.
Najib got steal Rm4.7 billion?