• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zhihau why don’t move my posts already? Bully you want to act like thug now want to blame me for following your lawless behavior? You are moderator can behave like hooligan I cannot? Hahahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are nuts. Going around offending and cursing at everyone (mods included). And when we retaliate, you claim to be the innocent victim. Everyone knows your style, you should be ashamed.
You Malaysian dogs posted malicious lies of me being slut whore mistress should be the ones ashamed.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You Malaysian dogs posted malicious lies of me being slut whore mistress should be the ones ashamed.
I can almost guarantee that none of those you have targeted have anything to do with whatever thread you mentioned. Those forumers who have are probably not active anymore (or for the time being). So you needed to target new forumers to keep yourself going. You are a cyberbully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think there can be anyone as crazy as her. Just get rid of her and all should be well again. This forum is generally well-behaved and mods only need a light touch to keep things on track.
Yeah right generally right means Malaysian dogs are protected species cannot comment on your bad behavior and crimes without being targeted and bullied!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can almost guarantee that none of those you have targeted have anything to do with whatever thread you mentioned. Those forumers who have are probably not active anymore (or for the time being). So you needed to target new forumers to keep yourself going. You are a cyberbully.
I can guarantee you are not innocent. No need to repeat my proof of your inconsistency lies caught etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah right generally right means Malaysian dogs are protected species cannot comment on your bad behavior and crimes without being targeted and bullied!
Generally right means only can scold Najib as thief! Never mind there are 820,000 Malaysians in the same travel blacklist as Najib!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I can guarantee you are not innocent. No need to repeat my proof of your inconsistency lies caught etc.
th

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zhihau thinks that he can ban me from living in JB forum like he is some big shot dismissing my pain and suffering from the filthy Malaysian crimes as nothing!

@Leongsam please open up the Living In JB thread for me to post. Your dog @zhihau is too much!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zhihau thinks that he can ban me from living in JB forum like he is some big shot dismissing my pain and suffering from the filthy Malaysian crimes as nothing!

@Leongsam please open up the Living In JB thread for me to post. Your dog @zhihau is too much!
@zhihau your mother wife daughters will be gang raped for the way you protect Malaysian dogs and Indian dogs banning me from the living in JB thread! Especially when I patiently told you the history of what happened there. You are not a good man.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zhihau your mother wife daughters will be gang raped for the way you protect Malaysian dogs and Indian dogs banning me from the living in JB thread! Especially when I patiently told you the history of what happened there. You are not a good man.
Good that you @zhihau dare not move my posts to trivia anymore. You think you can act like hooligan while others cannot. Pui!