• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zhihau are you deaf or dumb or blind? Why didn’t you reply to my question on Where’s my thread on French lawmakers impose fine for sexual harassment? You are so damn useless to hide it among the coalition rubbish to stop the truth that the French lawmakers have proven you wrong that a fine or ban would be a strong dissuasive tool on sexual harassment.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
tenor.gif

:biggrin:
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote of the Month
need to share with our coalition partners here

Passion, Patience and Hardworking attitude must come hand in hand.

No use the mouth say passion this and passion that and don't want to work hard for it.

Also, the window of opportunity takes time to arrive, don't be impatient.

Last but not least, negative experiences are better than positive ones, as you will learn not to make the same mistakes again.

:smile:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yes, i have a soft spot for women who smoke with me. It's like wanting me to know that they are unhappy.

Anyway, hard to find a local girl who is willing to swallow these days.
Smoking together is a good start. With some gentle coaxing, I am sure you can get her to swallow. All the best!