• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam @zhihau didn’t just move all my threads but all my relevant posts into rubbish. Why do you allow @zhihau to boss around the forum in such brazen manner? What is your stand on this? If you agree with him why don’t you just ban me permanently? Instead of letting him act in such a rogue manner?
If you are a truly good woman, you would have enough shame to simply self-ban yourself permanently, right? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are a truly good woman, you would have enough shame to simply self-ban yourself permanently, right? :wink:
Why should I be ashamed when you dogs are ganging up many to one to attack me? You should be ashamed instead that so many useless evil not good men attacking one good woman to win and using such brazen immoral method. Anyway like I told @Leongsam before I am here because of the living in Jb forum and will be here until I die.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then why is @Engeng a "Male"? o_O
sammyboy.com/search/member?user_id=153830
sammyboy.com/search/member?user_id=153830&content=thread
screenshot-2018-5-21-ginfreely-vs-coalition-thread-png.42896
Already answered before it’s my next life wish and still can repeat malicious lie again. Proven yourself a fork tongue snake repeatedly!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will be voted out just like najib.
Look who is talking? You are a thief stealing that young girl video. Your avatar photo right there with the girl staring at you. But too bad you are a shameless thief with no conscience and thief calling others thief. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should I be ashamed when you dogs are ganging up many to one to attack me? You should be ashamed instead that so many useless evil not good men attacking one good woman to win and using such brazen immoral method. Anyway like I told @Leongsam before I am here because of the living in Jb forum and will be here until I die.
So many shameless forked tongue snakes here can deny with no shame after stealing slandering and harassing me for years. They should be ashamed but would never be as psychopath do not know what is called shame.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dee ah! If chicken expensive eat fish lah...
What a hypocrite when you are a tyrant to move all my posts to the trivia section. Posts that are obviously valid comments in other people’s threads. You are obviously targeting me shamelessly and not for the good of the forum to block out my posts with no reasons at all. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you! Thank you! Every single birthday, I pay tribute to my parents. I'm made in their image, in character and beliefs. I've inherited their aspirations and fears, and I carry with me their hopes and dreams. Pa, Ma, thank you :smile::smile::smile:
You are a big disgrace to your parents by what you did to move all my valid posts and threads to the trash folder without any reasons at all. And you have the audacity to ban me from posting in other people’s threads after wrongfully removing my posts. You are not a good man at all.

@jw5 @Leongsam he is the real sickening character in hiding.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a big disgrace to your parents by what you did to move all my valid posts and threads to the trash folder without any reasons at all. And you have the audacity to ban me from posting in other people’s threads after wrongfully removing my posts. You are not a good man at all.

@jw5 @Leongsam he is the real sickening character in hiding.
You said you are sleeping well @zhihau. Now I know why some seemingly kind people die a violent death. Maybe they are like you with a dark side now proven beyond doubt. Vindictive man with a dark side indeed.