• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: *graphic warning* datuk kena shot on penang expressway

So this is called freedom of speech advocated by opposition supporters. I say the ugly truths of mudlander Chinese not fluent in Malay all got proof got talk supported by dead victim, ground observations and Google and now supported by observation from whoami. But kena called lying not once but twice by zhihau with no apology. Bastards calling me public toilet out of nothing but venom mudlander snakes. Ask them to state proof nothing no answer only call me LIAR call me public toilet call me mistress call me chicken call me all shit. This is called freedom of speech and not a squeak from opposition supporters on this bullying then I will say Spore is not ready for freedom of speech. PAP please rule sinkies FOREVER!

One COWARD sent ups my mother CCB to me in reputation comment. Fuck your phua CB COWARD mudlander family mother wife daughters public toilet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: *graphic warning* datuk kena shot on penang expressway

So this is called freedom of speech advocated by opposition supporters. I say the ugly truths of mudlander Chinese not fluent in Malay all got proof got talk supported by dead victim, ground observations and Google and now supported by observation from whoami. But kena called lying not once but twice by zhihau with no apology. Bastards calling me public toilet out of nothing but venom mudlander snakes. Ask them to state proof nothing no answer only call me LIAR call me public toilet call me mistress call me chicken call me all shit. This is called freedom of speech and not a squeak from opposition supporters on this bullying then I will say Spore is not ready for freedom of speech. PAP please rule sinkies FOREVER!

Fuck freedom of speech!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: why isnt ginfreely the mudland siao chabor banned?

Don't worry my fellow Chinese dog bitch as your supreme leader i will protect you from the bullies but they must be worthless chinks like me and you!

Fuck your phua CB mudlander family mother wife daughters public toilet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: why isnt ginfreely the mudland siao chabor banned?

Sam did the political correct thing by moving this thread to the right bucket.

Obviously, there is a place for everyone in the forum ; the good and the bad and the wickedly mad.

Wicked mudlanders calling others wicked. Fuck your phua CB mudlander family mother wife daughters public toilet.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Please to feeding back.

Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet.

Public toilet #1 anyone shit in your mouth today or pass water? Anyone got fart in your face when they sit on the toilet bowl hahahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Please to feeding back.

Public toilet #1 anyone shit in your mouth today or pass water? Anyone got fart in your face when they sit on the toilet bowl hahahaha.

Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet.