• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: why isnt ginfreely the mudland siao chabor banned?

You wonder why men think they are entitled to bully woman and get away with it and supported by moderators and opposition supporters in this forum. What a disgrace to be blind to injustice and bullying! Oh where's zhihau to yank the chains of this bully dog semaj2357?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You know how to say then why you don't do what you preached and keep harrassing me?

mele kalikimaka.....

IMG_3648.JPG

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sam did the political correct thing by moving this thread to the right bucket.

Obviously, there is a place for everyone in the forum ; the good and the bad and the wickedly mad.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

You wonder why men think they are entitled to bully woman and get away with it and supported by moderators and opposition supporters in this forum. What a disgrace to be blind to injustice and bullying! Oh where's zhihau to yank the chains of this bully dog semaj2357?

Don't worry my fellow Chinese dog bitch as your supreme leader i will protect you from the bullies but they must be worthless chinks like me and you!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guess what is this queue for?

Thousands-of-Indians-protesting.jpg

ginfreely's gangbang, she will pay shitskins to queue up and fuck her ganges pussy. :biggrin:

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Balapundek vs Ginfreely

So you are certified moderator shielding bullies I.e you are a bully yourself. Who is going to yank your chains?

I yank the chain in the public toilet #1 to flush the stuff ginfreely take . The shit , piss and all other stuff. Tangechi pundek.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: *graphic warning* datuk kena shot on penang expressway

COWARD mudlander clone don't even dare to use your real mudlander nick want to yank my chain. Pui your phua CB mudlander SLUT family public toilet #1 FOREVER!

I yank the chain in the public toilet #1 to flush the stuff ginfreely take . The shit , piss and all other stuff. Tangechi pundek.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

COWARD mudlander clone don't even dare to use your real mudlander nick want to yank my chain. Pui your phua CB mudlander SLUT family public toilet #1 FOREVER!

Vanakam ginfreely Phua um ma.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not banning this bastard bully caught lying but banned me so many times? No wonder sinkies are doomed. No sense of justice.

I am stating facts so not banned but you are a crazy horse kicking everyone so must be banned.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Abusing with lies is called state facts. Only to wicked mudlanders LIARS. Pui your mother phua CB.

I am stating facts so not banned but you are a crazy horse kicking everyone so must be banned.