• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kns si @AhMeng i started this atas thread with high SES photos of high SES food, high SES drinks and high SES setting you must come in here with your low SES language.

You’re really foul mouthed Malaysian
Lol :biggrin: You filthy scum always twist my words. Ranjiao psychopath! I already say that you Malaysian Indians let their dogs shot everywhere.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proven you are always twisting my words to cast aspersions on me, now by putting sinkie traitor dogs and I love to be a Malaysian as if there is an inconsistency or conflict when there is none. No need two years ago recently I just said it again - after coming back here in March 2018 - I love to be a Malaysian. Why you choose to use the old post? Because you want to portray inconsistency when there was none. I still think the same and said the same recently. Malaysian govt take care of their citizens and it’s lucky to be Malaysian and I love to be Malaysian!

Like that got what to do with saying sinkie traitor dog which I said it since last time too - whereas you choose the post today as if I first time said it when I said it many times before since last time. You are selectively blind again unable to see my many posts. Sinkies joining foreigners to insult me slut whore mistress have been called sinkie traitor dogs many times. Why? Because they are running dogs of foreigners harming me. Obviously I do not qualify to be a sinkie traitor dog whereas those attacking me do.

So what is the inconsistency or conflict? Obviously None but you evil manipulative Malaysian dog is trying to create a conflict when there is no conflict and no change in my position. How many times have you done this to me since flatearth shit time? You are showing the same trait as the evil crazy Malaysian psychopath that has been harming. So I call you Malaysian dog is very justified. You will surely die a violent death with no corpse! Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!
See everyone? So shameless Malaysian dogS kena caught telling vicious lies of me again just keep quiet and tell more malicious lies of me. And these are the shameless savages that did harm to me and still expect me to say sorry to them. Don’t say here, even when a job is at stake I rather walked out of the job then say sorry to a malicious cheebye!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kns si @AhMeng i started this atas thread with high SES photos of high SES food, high SES drinks and high SES setting you must come in here with your low SES language.

You’re really foul mouthed Malaysian
You chow low Ses...shameless Malaysian dog kena caught telling vicious lies of me again just keep quiet and tell more malicious lies of me..Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me...Why are you always asking @musashi to search this and that? He doesn't owe you a living and he isn't your slave. If you want to prove, search for your own damn proof. No one owes you anything here in this forum. Really KGK BBFA.
You malicious shit obviously telling lies here pretending not knowing that your fellow dog has been doing that to help his fellow dog to search without my asking. You dogs love to such each other cocks that way. Still want to pretend real manipulative malicious liar is you.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I might be wrong, but I strongly suspect she was pampered a lot by her late father during her childhood and probably until he died when she was an adult (and maybe even during her marriage to her ex-husband), i.e. whenever she did not get whatever she wanted from anyone (whether from other family members or people outside her family or her own ex-husabnd), she would tell her father about it and her father would either try his very best to give her whatever she wanted or, if he was not able to give her whatever she wanted, he would try his best to console her, which caused her to become addicted to expecting other people (especially men) to be submissive to her! :(

So after her late father died some years ago, she was suddenly deprived of her one and only reliable SLAVE, i.e. her "mangina" father, which was probably the fundamental cause of the gradual deterioration of her mental/psychological/spiritual health during the past few years, especially after she migrated to JB roughly five years ago.

Ever since then, whenever she does not get whatever she wants (e.g. wanting her JB neighbours to behave themselves according to her own "high class/SES" standards), she has no other choice but to deal with her problems without her father's help; but even then, she still wants men to serve her by helping her solve her problems, which is why she has contacted the police in both Singapore and Malaysia (and which is also why she has dared us to call the "police or polis") quite a few times.

This addiction of hers (i.e. always expecting other people to give her whatever she wants) has caused her to feel like a "victim" whenever she does not get whatever she wants, which has naturally resulted in her:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_the_Victim
("Victim playing (also known as playing the victim, victim card or self-victimization) is the fabrication of victimhood for a variety of reasons such as to justify abuse of others, to manipulate others, a coping strategy or attention seeking.")
good prognosis and analysis on why this fatfug goes anal. to cut long story short, the old man would've provided some long veges for consolation and gratification to "master" bate before graduating to vibrators (unlike veges that are dormant) to ravish this victim:cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The post is right there in Living in jb forum and the person should be you. The most manipulative Malaysian crazy psychopath attacking me for years!

It’s deleted already by sinkie traitor dog protecting Malaysians hiding their filthy crimes and low class traits.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If her ex hubby is a Malaysian, that explains it all - Why she hates them so much , calling them thieves and dogs.

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned .
Scorned is your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb! And I am never interested to marry Malaysian or any other country foreigners be it now or last time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
good prognosis and analysis on why this fatfug goes anal. to cut long story short, the old man would've provided some long veges for consolation and gratification to "master" bate before graduating to vibrators (unlike veges that are dormant) to ravish this victim:cool:
See? Malaysian dog open mouth only is all filthy malicious shit. Really shameless savages! Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? Malaysian dog open mouth only is all filthy malicious shit. Really shameless savages! Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!
KNN can my uncle know when you screamed into the air at the filthy m&d and indian what was the words used ? e.g phua cb etc ? KNN

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m feeling lonely today, weather is overcast so make my mood really down it’s kot because I’m still a virgin at 52 I’m surely not.
If you really Bergin, I chop and flied lice my KKJ and feed cheekon. Nabey :biggrin:
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scorned is your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb! And I am never interested to marry Malaysian or any other country foreigners be it now or last time.
It must have been a very difficult time for you when your ex-hubby left you. The anger, the hurt and the insecurity show up in your outbursts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN shouting into the air in jb is quite a dangerous moves if the malaysian thiefs really exist, she might end up with a fucking punch or gincorpse into plantation as mentioned by aunty gin herself instead of the malaysian thief stopping to whistle KNN
Shouted before “Malaysian thieves love to whistle!” With all the vulgarities for these thieves too! Proven the filthy Malaysian thieves dare not report me!