• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Chinese especially Cantonese and Indians are biggest hypocrites Liar bullies! Self inflicted complaints of poor victim of racial policy that are all fake when they are vicious thieves slanderers and harassers themselves! If not why @Cottonmouth dare not answer how he knows beforehand I walked naked in India? He is the thief!
Thief that ganged up with filthy Indians to slander me worldwide! Look at his signature with all the malicious lies of me so proud Malaysian pride insulting me with malicious lies!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s Malaysian Indian and Chinese trademark: tell malicious lies of me to make false accusations no need show evidence one. Then kena caught just denial and act blur and zao lor with no shame!
@Hangover zao lor after get caught blatant denial of his unprovoked filthy insults of me! So shameless Malaysian that dare to deny so loud when their post is right there. Just like my Malaysian neighbour denial when the dog shit is right there. Denial with no blink eye type!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thief that ganged up with filthy Indians to slander me worldwide! Look at his signature with all the malicious lies of me so proud Malaysian pride insulting me with malicious lies!
KNN answer sok sok honestly , did you use your chibye chup as dishwasher for your tenant or use your thick chibye mor as mob to clean their room to punish them KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN answer sok sok honestly , did you use your chibye chup as dishwasher for your tenant or use your thick chibye mor as mob to clean their room to punish them KNN
Malaysian Cantonese cheebye open cheap mouth only malicious lies come out. Garbage savage Malaysian Cantonese protect Cantonese garbage tenant!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha Malaysian cheebyes think that repeating malicious lies will change the facts! Condo Price increase will keep increasing! Hdb Price decrease will keep decreasing! Me Virgin remains virgin!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Chinese especially Cantonese and Indians are biggest hypocrites Liar bullies! Self inflicted complaints of poor victim of racial policy that are all fake when they are vicious thieves slanderers and harassers themselves! If not why @Cottonmouth dare not answer how he knows beforehand I walked naked in India? He is the thief!

Aunty, you walked naked in india??

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
69 pages of wholesome goodness and love.

This is really goodness - fresh red chili padi, green chili padi, raw ginger and garlic and a small piece of deep fried fermented pork rib. Guarantee you hot sexy steam.

IMG_20180428_210239.jpg