• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha I am the one who talked so much sense amidst all the senseless bullying with senseless false allegations of me. And still can use sense to catch you multiple times telling malicious lies of me and rental crashing and technical analysis retracement crap. Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!
KNN hoi you siao ah KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She gorgeous, kind hearted, loving and considerate.
Certainly one when compared to malicious Malaysian Cantonese! I definitely will not cook everyday and not clean up the kitchen and choked the sink and bath tub and keep quiet and take back my deposit with no shame like what that Malaysian Cantonese tenant did. She is expat who worked in Shanghai before earning high salary in oil company. So low class and cheapo to cheat the return of deposit!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Certainly one when compared to malicious Malaysian Cantonese! I definitely will not cook everyday and not clean up the kitchen and choked the sink and bath tub and keep quiet and take back my deposit with no shame like what that Malaysian Cantonese tenant did. She is expat who worked in Shanghai before earning high salary in oil company. So low class and cheapo to cheat the return of deposit!
And the rental she paid was the lowest too! Cheapo Malaysian Cantonese cheating cheebye!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Malaysian cheebyes love acting! Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb! Heaven is watching you! You can lie to the whole world you know I know what is the truth of you malicious Malaysian bastards!
Indeed, heaven is watching you and you will pay for the uncalled for attacks on me. I keep telling you that you got the wrong person from day one. It's ok, you cling onto your delusions. Nothing can ever change your mind. But I am glad you have been warned to not shit and disturb postings in other threads. So, your filth is isolated. Best!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
@ginfreely FUCK YOU and your pathetic miserable little life. If you think it is bad now, wait until you get older. You will die alone and lonely, this is the payback for mean and siao cheebyes like you. You will die and not be discovered, they will retrieve your rotted corpse months later. Your neighbours will celebrate.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
@ginfreely And I hope you will get mugged, robbed and raped in the shithole that JB is. Only desperado rejects like you will choose to live there. And you will pay the ultimate price with your life one day soon. You fucking cunt, fucking whore, fucking slut. And when you fucking die, the world will be a better place. I can't wait for that day and I look forward to the day when your postings suddenly stop. I wish you a miserable slow death.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
giphy.gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN ginfreely keep her rental money collected into secret compartment, her smelly big hole. When want to use time she dig it out ..yucks KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN quiz time again.
How much money in $50 notes can gin cunt store ? more than or less than or same as atm machine KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
NPNT.. Show your Hymen before you declare yourself as Bergin, hokay!
Malaysian Cantonese cheebye show evidence before you call me slut whore mistress! Knnbccb coward slanderers dare not take up my virginity test challenge! Pui your LOOSE phua cb mother wife daughters!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malicious Malaysian uncle zao lor after get caught hahahahaha
That’s Malaysian Indian and Chinese trademark: tell malicious lies of me to make false accusations no need show evidence one. Then kena caught just denial and act blur and zao lor with no shame!