• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN btw you chow serng bye 死不回改 ownself say work like slut dog and got kickout in a company and asking people not to use orfit hours to eat snake cursing Cantonese accountant. my uncle say you ask for it again same as buying house in jb and kpkb KNN
颠倒是非黑白Cantonese malicious shit protecting Cantonese! Still stealing time from company Cantonese conniving snake!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But you bought a landed house in JB, right?
wink-gif.40439

In other words, you made a bad investment decision, based on too much greed, simply because even if the market value (even in S$ terms) of your JB house is higher now than what it was when you bought it some years ago, it means nothing as long as:

1. you have not managed to sell it because you still can't find a buyer; or if you have managed to sell it, then congratulations!
In fact, I would say that even if you sell it at a loss, I would still consider you to be lucky, simply because you managed to find a buyer and, therefore, managed to recover at least some of your capital.

2. your quality of life goes down because of bad neighbours, among other unpleasant things, to say the least.

If I were you, I would have chosen the less risky option of simply remaining married to your ex-husband and trying your very best to be a submissive housewife! :p
wink-gif.40439

You are no saint, but you dare to call yourself "SaintGin"?
confused-gif.40552
o_O :rolleyes:

This is precisely why many members of this forum think you are mentally/psychologically ill; I'm also suspecting you are suffering from:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia
("Paranoia is an instinct or thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of delusion and irrationality. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself (e.g. the American colloquial phrase,"Everyone is out to get me"). .... Making false accusations and the general distrust of others also frequently accompany paranoia. For example, an incident most people would view as an accident or coincidence, a paranoid person might believe was intentional. Paranoia is a central symptom of psychosis.")

Whatever you do in your real life is none of the business of all the numerous sammyboy.com members you have verbally/psychologically attacked in this online forum, simply because the reality is that none of them are your real-life neighbours in JB.

Unfortunately for many of us, starting from a few years ago (2015 at the latest, i.e. the year of the last General Election):
sammyboy.com/threads/boss-leongsam-can-verify-these-are-clones.216526
you chose to conclude that certain members were "insinuating" you in their threads or posts, and started attacking them first with ZERO proof (other than your own imagination) and by:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_the_Victim
("Victim playing (also known as playing the victim, victim card or self-victimization) is the fabrication of victimhood for a variety of reasons such as to justify abuse of others, to manipulate others, a coping strategy or attention seeking.")
Yawn repeating malicious shit after caught telling malicious lies of me vain and desperate to get landed! I said I bought landed to max capital appreciation potential and it’s proven right. I didn’t say I made money on it! You are a malicious Malaysian bastard twisting everything to make accusations of me like your mother fucking right. Self entitled Malaysian bastard! Say sorry for wrongly accusing me to be vain to get landed! Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

And I am angel helping strangers but I also stated honestly like most honest German that I am no saint. Why should I be? You are the one making a mountain out of molehill on my nick! For what reason? Of course it’s just any and every way to attack me.

No need to act innocent I didn’t accuse you malicious pieces of shit wrongly. Phone calls and naked photo from India already proven what malicious cheebyemouth was saying here about me walking naked in India way before I heard from them. And you malicious Malaysian cheebyes posted my NRIC in the Living in JB is a fact. Etc etc nothing is imagined. It’s just disgustingly evil and revealing how human can behave like that. One word: savages.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my opinion, a more accurate title would be:

Ginfreely the Greedy, Vain and Vulgar Virgin!

:p
Malicious Malaysian thieves slanderers harassing people think that people cannot scold them vulgarities! Your title should be self entitled asshole! Evil act innocent savage!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN don't be happy ho. Assuming Huat-Ah is not your clone, he will regret once he starts a conversation with this chao serng bye . clue can be obtained from the mrt siaochi incident KNN
illustrations by q&a :
Q1. do you think that mad woman who harass the boy is a lunatics ?
Ans. she is obviously harassing someone

Q2. But you didn't or dare not answer with more details ?
Ans : I will not pass comment on someone that didn't harass me and also I'm not a mental health expert to give comments. only filthy malicious malaysian bastards do that.

Q3. When Huat-Ah starts to talk to you what do you think will happen
Ans : :eek:
You are the Malaysian Cantonese cheebye that dare not answer are you cheap or not? So cheap mouth dare not answer you are cheap just like KT latha with a cheap mouth calling people a slut based on hot air!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely just woke up???
Remember to brush your cheebye with the toilet brush.
Pour some bleach and fuck yourself in and out till it bubbles.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn repeating malicious shit after caught telling malicious lies of me vain and desperate to get landed! I said I bought landed to max capital appreciation potential and it’s proven right. I didn’t say I made money on it! You are a malicious Malaysian bastard twisting everything to make accusations of me like your mother fucking right. Self entitled Malaysian bastard! Say sorry for wrongly accusing me to be vain to get landed! Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

And I am angel helping strangers but I also stated honestly like most honest German that I am no saint. Why should I be? You are the one making a mountain out of molehill on my nick! For what reason? Of course it’s just any and every way to attack me.

No need to act innocent I didn’t accuse you malicious pieces of shit wrongly. Phone calls and naked photo from India already proven what malicious cheebyemouth was saying here about me walking naked in India way before I heard from them. And you malicious Malaysian cheebyes posted my NRIC in the Living in JB is a fact. Etc etc nothing is imagined. It’s just disgustingly evil and revealing how human can behave like that. One word: savages.
KNN uncle stop your yawn by force hold your chibye jaw and force open your chibye mouth to read out loud
That was a perfect closing verdict of you as a slut whore conviction KNN

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN uncle stop your yawn by force hold your chibye jaw and force open your chibye mouth to read out loud

She rarely got chance to yawn since she's always sucking a lanjiao in her cheebye mouth. lol

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Cantonese proven themselves to be malicious shit hahahahaha your mother chou gai!