• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
My parents didn’t give birth to me to let malicious and filthy Malaysians, Indians and sinkies to trample and abuse me with malicious lies and stolen photos. Let the world know their filthy crimes that I paid a big and enormous price for!

You are pathetic.
You are on everybody's ignore list and you are restless from a lack of attention. So glad there's an ignore button for nutcase like you. Get lost and kill yourself, nobody will miss your absence.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are pathetic.
You are on everybody's ignore list and you are restless from a lack of attention. So glad there's an ignore button for nutcase like you. Get lost and kill yourself, nobody will miss your absence.
Everyone except you? Liar caught! Scared now and shitting in your pants? Call people a horny slut like your fucking birthright to trample woman. Go kill yourself and go to hell yourself! One less pai Lang to harm woman!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are pathetic.

Let's keep to topic and ignore IMH bitches. :cool:
Bunnyjanjan should conduct classes on blowjobs, she's very good at it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's keep to topic and ignore IMH bitches. :cool:
Bunnyjanjan should conduct classes on blowjobs, she's very good at it.

So shameless to talk as if I have been the one harrassing you malicious shitty people when it’s the other way round. No need to deny. All proof in the coalition thread and everywhere in this forum. Crystal clear indeed.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody wants to fuck Ginfreely the old bitch, her cheebye has become a nest for cockroaches.

1.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I wonder if any of our German loving forumers is a surviving victim. And due to the nature of the crime, may be suffering from permanent brain damage.

By Allan Hall In Berlin for MailOnline
Published: 04:48 EDT, 12 April 2018 | Updated: 14:15 EDT, 12 April 2018

A WOMAN died after her German doctor lover allegedly sprinkled cocaine on his penis before she gave him oral sex.

Plastic surgeon Dr Andreas Niederbichler, 42, was charged after the woman collapsed and died in February.

The Daily Mail reported that she was rushed from the doctor's home in Halberstadt, southeast from Hanover, after consensual oral sex.

But she tragically passed away, with Niederbichler now accused of giving her cocaine without her knowledge.

Niederbichler, who is reportedly the new chief physician at the Ameos Hospital in Halberstad, has been charged with bodily harm leading to death.

He is also being quizzed for giving three more women the substance during sex after allegedly meeting them online.

Chief prosecutor Hal Roggenbuck said: "The victims who have been heard so far have all indicated that they have been ill at the meetings.

"All of them showed reactions due to the use of narcotics."

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was told Germans are the most trustworthy people on earth.
ja and agree absolutely, they always stick to the straight and narrow (some krauts do stick on some coke on their schlongs too) and uphold their principles, especially when walking on pathways - by adhering to the signs advising them to "keepen orf der grassen"! :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if any of our German loving forumers is a surviving victim. And due to the nature of the crime, may be suffering from permanent brain damage.

By Allan Hall In Berlin for MailOnline
Published: 04:48 EDT, 12 April 2018 | Updated: 14:15 EDT, 12 April 2018

A WOMAN died after her German doctor lover allegedly sprinkled cocaine on his penis before she gave him oral sex.

Plastic surgeon Dr Andreas Niederbichler, 42, was charged after the woman collapsed and died in February.

The Daily Mail reported that she was rushed from the doctor's home in Halberstadt, southeast from Hanover, after consensual oral sex.

But she tragically passed away, with Niederbichler now accused of giving her cocaine without her knowledge.

Niederbichler, who is reportedly the new chief physician at the Ameos Hospital in Halberstad, has been charged with bodily harm leading to death.

He is also being quizzed for giving three more women the substance during sex after allegedly meeting them online.

Chief prosecutor Hal Roggenbuck said: "The victims who have been heard so far have all indicated that they have been ill at the meetings.

"All of them showed reactions due to the use of narcotics."

You are wrong. I was a human loving angel forummer, not German loving forummer. In fact I deliberately didn’t visit Germany due to holocaust. But I now realized they are most honest humans unlike you malicious Malaysians and Indians viciously harming me while pretending to be good.