• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A fuckslut smelly cunt like you deserves to slapped with a horse dick before ramming it into your cheebye mouth!

Fuck you Ginfreely! You IMH siao cheebye!

images

Psychopath that should be admitted to IMH is you. Your small cock suck glockman small cock until shiok or not?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Song bo???
HDB is now a filthy squatter, ginfreely walk in one shot can service 15 guys.

$15

This kind of post always never read by zhihau or froggy and never removed no matter after how long whereas my valid posts pointing out facts consistently get removed instantaneously. This is not conspiracy against me then call what?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zhihau or froggy where is your evidence that I am a whore and deserve this kind of slandering by cottonmouth while my post even pointing out that hangover was attacking me even when I was banned while he telling lies of having high tolerance of me get moved to the trash bin. Why? Enough is enough! Shame on you evil bastards protecting criminals and bullies!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t lose debate only resort to steal slander and harrass Singaporean to win. Very low class Malaysian way of winning and deserved to be shamed!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Ginfreely, have you ever LOST a debate? No right? Every single person in this forum will say the same. Never lost. 100% win record just like you.

This forum is the forum for 100% perfect win record debaters only.

If you are the type that will lost in debates, you wouldn't still be here.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely you chaocheebye, strip naked and I will drag your corpse from Tuas to Changi. Whole Singapore will be stained with your cheebye smell.

tumblr_nwf7q8xp5t1uj9j7jo1_540.gif

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfuckly, your smelly filthy cunt should be tied up and whipped till no smell.
After whipping will fuck you with a horse dick.

asian%20whipping.gif

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Permai slut Ginfreely favourite position.
When you die, your coffin will be square shape to accommodate your slutty pose, there will be no ventilation since your chaocheebye smell will leak out.

16341547.gif

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of post always never read by zhihau or froggy and never removed no matter after how long whereas my valid posts pointing out facts consistently get removed instantaneously. This is not conspiracy against me then call what?

You are a public whore, doesn't matter in which thread or which time zone or country, you are every inch a fucking filthy whore.