• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I beg to differ.

- I am new blood ( I know there are also new clones). In my younger days, I just read this forum, without posting. Then when I wanted to post, my registration was blocked or delayed because of a "cooling period" for new members. Then I forgot my the registration's nick and password and gave up the idea of joining. After a period of time, then I tried again and here I am.

- I rather read this forum than fake news in our mainstream media. This place teaches me to see things in different light.

- Some other forums are filled with business vendors or new immigrants. This is a place that you can find true sinkies from Singapore and abroad (those who left). This forum is a must read for policymakers who truly care for Singapore.

- It is interesting here. We have fake pap supporters, pap moles, oppo supporters who like WP and oppo supporters who don't like WP.

- We did not resort to creating subforums to bring in skin-deep crowds, eg. Investment, Properties, Health, Sports etc. If we do that, our readership will also soar but let me put it this way, if Boss Sam starts a cypto SammyCoin, it will properly succeed.

- Many of the people here are good in our hearts. We have been very patient with personalities like Ms Gin and WendyChan. While some of us teased them sufficiently, our tolerance limit was really high and we give them an avenue to vent their unhappiness.

For many years, I read this forum when I am bored or unhappy.
Gentlemen, this is still a place that many unhappy souls can associate with.

Your tolerance limit high? Did you need to tolerate me when I was banned? Not only you didn’t need to tolerate me when I was banned, you were maliciously attacking me when I was banned! Making hot air allegations of me deleting uncle contact and moving on malicious shit. Jiuhukia really can tell lies without blinking an eyelid.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your tolerance limit high? Did you need to tolerate me when I was banned? Not only you didn’t need to tolerate me when I was banned, you were maliciously attacking me when I was banned! Making hot air allegations of me deleting uncle contact and moving on malicious shit. Jiuhukia really can tell lies without blinking an eyelid.

Poisonous snake moderators moved this expose the truth post to trash bin. Who say conspiracy is not possible? Even in a forum it’s blatant conspiracy to block the truth and poisonous snakes sinkie and juhukia Love protecting malicious jiuhukia attacking Singaporean!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poisonous snake moderators only allow one sided view of no conspiracy. I wish these obnoxious people one day land in malicious Malaysians conspiracy themselves and discover the truth the hard way. Never say never. I am already living proof of such malicious Malaysian conspiracy.

Moved again. Poisonous snakes got conspiracy even in a forum and yet think it’s not possible for conspiracy in Malaysia.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poisonous snake sinkie and jiuhukia think they know the world at the back of their hands and it’s not possible to have conspiracy. 自以为是act smart people!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
is it the frog or the act innocent jiuhukia moderator that think can decide absolutely no conspiracy possible to delete this view repeatedly? No wonder these people think married and annulled and is a virgin must be telling lies. Presumptuous dogs and snakes!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This siao cheebye ginfuckly and her monologue.
If her siao cheebye YES votes reach 95%, I will release bwj's cb + decryption key.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely's cheebye face.
You can fuck her upper or lower cheebye, both 1 Rupee each.
The lower cheebye is more popular and loose.

The-Vagina-Mask-Fashion-Cool-Stuff-VIVISXN-MEDIA-News-Trends-Cool-Shit-Amazing-Fashion-Fads.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This siao cheebye ginfuckly and her monologue.
If her siao cheebye YES votes reach 95%, I will release bwj's cb + decryption key.

My monologue based on facts better than your filthy shit based on hot air allegations and stolen photos. Where’s your slut mother wife daughters stolen pics? Why don’t post them to gain limelight?