• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP MP David Ong Infected with HIV and spread to his family?

Fuck you bastard dog! You are Malay soIsee stirring shit! I have never insulted malay but you have insulted chinese.

Fuck you chinkie bitch... never insult malay and allah indeed. damn you and your whore family to hell.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MP David Ong affair. Did it really happen?

give better service during your tricks, else jason will have to send you to wsq to up your service :eek:

Oh look arrogant bastard mudland trash semaj2357 spewing rubbish and lies of me again. Your mother wife daughters are all fatfugs prostitutes who go home to their sugar daddy! With herpes and poor service! Cheap fucks that customers don't want to pay for poor service!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

better not post any screenshot of your herpes gorgonzola-laden gargantuan twat here - our internet lives are precious!

Hahahah bastard get caught lying acting blur with herpes! Mudland trash you are doomed liar bastard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

better not post any screenshot of your herpes gorgonzola-laden gargantuan twat here - our internet lives are precious!

Oh look arrogant bastard mudland trash semaj2357 spewing rubbish and lies of me again. Your mother wife daughters are all fatfugs prostitutes who go home to their sugar daddy! With herpes and poor service! Cheap fucks that customers don't want to pay for poor service!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How Wendy Husband found out?

hey derfatfugs, trying to gain sympathy and elicit an apology?
for a start, exercise, loose some weight and stop being a slimeball will do you a lot and a lump of good.

Demand an apology for a wrong act by wunderfool has nothing to do with getting sympathy. Barbarian mudland trash like you of course think you are entitled to bully people and walk off. Fuck off to mudland since you like it so much!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

hey derfatfugs, trying to gain sympathy and elicit an apology?
for a start, exercise, loose some weight and stop being a slimeball will do you a lot and a lump of good.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you chinkie bitch... never insult malay and allah indeed. damn you and your whore family to hell.

Stop lying that I insulted Malay and Allah! You are another gsfosnis making false allegation of me. Prove it! Fuck your whore family to hell. Fuck you bastard dog insulting Chinese!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

same for your services to customers.....pse up your service!

hey dafatfugs, you're better off demanding an apology from non-paying customers than here.
and when you don't get one, can always use the "SBF's resident play victim bitch" ploy but you'll be better off flying a kite along jalan wong ah fook :wink:

Thick-skinned bastard mudland trash you are caught lying! Everything from your mouth is sewerage talk! Sia suay lang mudland trash fuck off!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

same for your services to customers.....pse up your service!

hey dafatfugs, you're better off demanding an apology from non-paying customers than here.
and when you don't get one, can always use the "SBF's resident play victim bitch" ploy but you'll be better off flying a kite along jalan wong ah fook :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MP David Ong affair. Did it really happen?

your customers got similar symtoms from your twat-laden herpes gorgonzola :confused:

Mudland trash semaj2357 caught lying but acting blur! Continue to spewing rubbish and lies of me again. Your mother wife daughters are all fatfugs prostitutes who go home to their sugar daddy! With herpes and poor service! Cheap fucks that customers don't want to pay for poor service! Arrogant bastard fuck off!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkies And Chinks Grabbing Free Food In A Frenzy At Temple!

how's business, fatfugs? turning 6 dorar tricks and coating some sugar in the cheesepie will render it krispy.
altho it's value-add, service must remain tip-top to retain customers....

Mudland trash semaj2357 caught lying but acting blur! Continue to spewing rubbish and lies of me again. Your mother wife daughters are all fatfugs prostitutes who go home to their sugar daddy! With herpes and poor service! Cheap fucks that customers don't want to pay for poor service! Arrogant bastard fuck off!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

you got caught lying by me giving other fatfugs advice, so "Don't wriggle away, you slippery worm! I caught you"!

Stop lying! Already clearly explained anyone with brains know I was not giving advice but telling you to stop bullying fat people in that thread and emphasising I am not siding people who can always lose weight by exercise and diet. You are twisting it to say I am giving advice to fat people so that you can mock me for giving advice and yet fat - both of which are untrue. Fuck off lah whole world knows why you targeting me. You are an arrogant bastard mudland trash. That's why.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

you got caught lying by me giving other fatfugs advice, so "Don't wriggle away, you slippery worm! I caught you"!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

hey derfatfugs, trying to gain sympathy and elicit an apology? don't kid yourself....
exercising, loose some weight and stop being a slimeball will do you a lumpa good - less evil that way.