• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP MP David Ong Infected with HIV and spread to his family?

hahaha...joke about albino, gay, eunuch, doggie, poking backside, sucking cocks, etc... ok????

Yes you the man. These bastards think they are entitled to insult others anything but cry unfair to bring in family.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: paging Leongsam .... has traffic improved in your forum since rtn of scroo?

I can but that would incur additional expenses and unless there are more paid members to help defray this it is not a solution at best. I suggest you choose the ignore buttons first and I will degrade those spam posts to trash when samantha comes in.

Leongsam

Diam lah. As i said before, your spam posts are not sent to the trash as you are leongsam's dog and fuck buddy.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Diam lah. As i said before, your spam posts are not sent to the trash as you are leongsam's dog and fuck buddy.

Hi jw5. So who is your fuck buddy?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi jw5. So who is your fuck buddy?

Obviously I have none since my spam posts were sent to rubbish bin. Unlike yours treasured by leongsam your fuck buddy.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Probably kuku will screw ginfreely's nostril or arsehole

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please add bitch leader ginfreely n glass looters JohnTan

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please add bitch leader ginfreely n glass looters JohnTan

Fuck you bastard dog! You are Malay soIsee stirring shit! I have never called any Chinese as chink! Nothing to do with me this Chinese dog thing, I have only criticised people for their behaviour irregardless of race.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MP David Ong affair. Did it really happen?

or until the fatladyfugs sings, the massive cow cums home to daddy and david's one-eyed didi finds it easier to manoeuvre inside wendy's meimei - instead of her hubby having to search for the light and fumble along the way to the end of her love tunnel.....:*:

Oh look mudland trash semaj2357 appear again. Your mother wife daughters are all fatfugs who go home to their sugar daddy! With herpes! Cheap fucks prostitutes! Available 24x7x365!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How Wendy Husband found out?

Thanks. Good for me to know there is room for improvement .

There is much room for improvement. As a start, an apology for smearing others and casting aspersions with false statements like sugar daddy. Or is it an entitlement for mudland trash to smear others by spamming lies?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking News : Bukit Batok MP David Ong resigns, citing personal reasons

They will reply to you as follows: "What's wrong with having more foreigners arrogant to the ordinary folk as long as they are subservient to the elites?" :biggrin:

Yes you are right. These arrogant bastards are two faced indeed.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you bastard dog! You are Malay soIsee stirring shit! I have never called any Chinese as chink! Nothing to do with me this Chinese dog thing, I have only criticised people for their behaviour irregardless of race.

Fuck you chinkie bitch. You think you can hide in anonymity and insult malays. Fuck your whore family dead.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you chinkie bitch. You think you can hide in anonymity and insult malays. Fuck your whore family dead.

Tell that to yourself bastard dog calling Chinese chinkie! You think you can hide in anonymity and insult chinese! I have never insulted malay but you have insulted chinese. Fuck your whore family dead. 19 generations all dead.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkies And Chinks Grabbing Free Food In A Frenzy At Temple!

yup, the one bearing gifts of styrofoam boxes for tarpau, not that he doesn't want the food but also to boast that the boxes are now blessed - for containing the same.
btw, fuck frank - he's the one and only john tan :biggrin:

Oh look mudland trash semaj2357 appear again. Your mother wife daughters are all fatfugs who go home to their sugar daddy! With herpes! Cheap fucks prostitutes! Available 24x7x365!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP David Ong and a short lesson on how to be a Tua Pau Xian

All members and guests should read the parts in bold in conjunction with the other threads. :wink:

Yes use clones to ask questions, answer, support each other and up the thread. Sinkie and clones did that all the time. Usually the act nice and charming clone will ask the question (eg. Glockman), while the like-to-appear-smart, down to earth and cynical one will answer (eg. Onitsuka). And act sick clone will be the one with forgiveable foul mouth and attention seeking antics like married woman badgering a man to buy cheesecake for her to hospital (eg. MovieStar).

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MP David Ong affair. Did it really happen?

it's also a crime when your customers don't wanna pay for lousy service, fatfugs!

Oh look arrogant bastard mudland trash semaj2357 spewing rubbish and lies of me again. Your mother wife daughters are all fatfugs prostitutes who go home to their sugar daddy! With herpes and poor service! Cheap fucks that customers don't want to pay for poor service!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

but you've been called fatfugs and caught lying - so leepot polis?

No I was not. You are the one caught lying that I am caught based on nothing! Yes you were screaming I am caught when gsfosnis alleged that he has screenshot that I said life is not precious. Now proven no screenshot, all lies and you are caught lying I am caught based on nothing! Fuck you mudland trash!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

but you've been called fatfugs and caught lying - so leepot polis?

Oh look arrogant bastard mudland trash semaj2357 spewing rubbish and lies of me again. Your mother wife daughters are all fatfugs prostitutes who go home to their sugar daddy! With herpes and poor service! Cheap fucks that customers don't want to pay for poor service!