• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Accusing me of a whore and harrass me and then turn around to accuse me of judging people selling themselves to be not innocent. I cannot say the fact they are not innocent but you can accuse me the real innocent one and harrass me to be a whore? Who is the one that think they are high and mighty? The Malaysians and sinkies harrassing me or the one that merely spoke the truth but never harrass whores as it’s none of my business whether people selling themselves? Why so shameless pretense Malaysians?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show your face cheebye Malaysians harming me!

6af89bc8gw1f8qr12jbhmg208c05ktrd.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sexual harassment to win. Malaysian men or women all like to use same method. Kt latha their best representative! Btw I never slap anyone or been slapped in my life. But I regret never slapping KT latha and her filthy mouth. Too innocent to think of that then. First time I heard the slut word is from this Malaysian mouth. Malaysians so proud to have filthy mouth!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any Malaysian women want to cry #metoo? Don’t because you all lost the right of women by using and condoning sexual harassment on me.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sexual harassment to win. Malaysian men or women all like to use same method. Kt latha their best representative! Btw I never slap anyone or been slapped in my life. But I regret never slapping KT latha and her filthy mouth. Too innocent to think of that then. First time I heard the slut word is from this Malaysian mouth. Malaysians so proud to have filthy mouth!

What a waste, you should be tied naked to a tree, I will slap your cheebye face till swollen. Syed can lick your smelly cheebye and fuck you with a stick since he likes filthy shitwhores like you that reminds him of his mother.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a waste, you should be tied naked to a tree, I will slap your cheebye face till swollen. Syed can lick your smelly cheebye and fuck you with a stick since he likes filthy shitwhores like you that reminds him of his mother.

What a filthy Malaysian trademark to call me filthy and harrassing me based on nothing but hot air. Just like KT latha and many.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysians think they are high and mighty to harrass me and turn around to accuse me high and mighty. So pretentious.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know why annulment and non consummate of sex is called denial to malicious Malaysians? Because they are full of cohabiting and shot gun sluts in their neighborhood.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know why annulment and non consummate of sex is called denial to malicious Malaysians? Because they are full of cohabiting and shot gun sluts in their neighborhood.

Virgins must be extinct in Malaysia for them to call virgin after annulment a denial.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek: : oredi 60+... still call urself virgin... please lah...
:rolleyes:: bet she looks more like siberia
o_O: where is siberia ?
:biggrin:: everybody knows where is siberia.. but nobody wants to go there
:p

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek: : oredi 60+... still call urself virgin... please lah...
:rolleyes:: bet she looks more like siberia
o_O: where is siberia ?
:biggrin:: everybody knows where is siberia.. but nobody wants to go there
:p

She wants to auction her dried hymen and see if anyone wants to break her seal.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One look at your cheebye face and you are obviously a daiso whore. We have photos and videos of you walking around the neighbourhood harassing your neighbours.

Why are Malaysians so shameless to 颠倒是非黑白 to harrass me and then accuse me of harrassing them? They can harrass me by throwing litter to my house daily and noisy dogs bark for hours and mysterious knocks on my walls at night but I am not entitled to scold them for these harassment ? Such cheebye self entitlement from these malaysian whores that call others whores!