• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is a woman raped, will the female jury be helping the rape victim or helping the man rapist of their same race?

If there is sexual harrassment of a woman from another race or country, will the other women helped to stop the crime or join in to harrass her?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or is it considered women helping women by saying fake hypocritical words like people selling themselves for money and fame are innocent ones? And men and women saying such words then turned around to harrass and insult the women for selling themselves. hahahahaha don’t even talk about they bashing up the wrong target

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so bored with such sexual harassment spam by malicious jiuhukia criminals that I don’t read the content anymore. Are sinkies not bored?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just need to read the newspaper crimes section whatever or open your eyes to observe real people around and you can see the glaring truths

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ownself build illegal extension come and blame me when get caught and have to pay bribes to settle? And their getting caught has nothing to do with me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ownself full of cohabiting and shot gun marriages sluts but turn around to accuse my achievements are through immoral means and I am a slut