• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday maligned, humiliated and has reputation tarnished by mudlander dogs, flies and cockroaches - cottonmouth chootchiew flatearthshit ralders ahnehs. And many more insinuation and insults with filthy lies from other bastards mouth.

Five here plus minus clones. All are COWARD bullies for sure. They think i should go off if not is called asking for it. Male privilege to abuse woman! Shameful mudlander and sinkie traitor dog bastards!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our-Lady-of-the-Virginal-Vagina.jpg

burn till chow da but still can kpkb :biggrin:
what to do next ? engage a exorcist ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: To the retarded balless bastard motherfucker humkarchan dying dog that insulted m

You are the mad dog that started thread to insult me for nothing. No ban as usual. Male privilege!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: To the retarded balless bastard motherfucker humkarchan dying dog that insulted m

YOU ARE A RETARDED HAMKARCHAN CHEEBYE-ROTTEN CANCER-STRICKEN PROSTITUTE WHORE COWARD BITCH DOG!

I'M NOT PRO-MALAYSIAN!

YOU THIS COCKROACH PIMP YOUR PROSTITUTE WHORE MOTHER TO PRC CUSTOMERS FOR A LIVING UNTIL YOUR PROSTITUTE WHORE MOTHER DIED AND YOU THIS PROSTITUTE WHORE BITCH DOG SUCKED PRC's DICKS EVERYDAY!

YOU THIS RETARDED HUMKARCHAN CHEEBYE-ROTTEN PROSTITUTE WHORE BITCH DOG AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WILL ALL DIE VERY PAINFULLY OF TERMINAL ILLNESSES VERY SOON!

You are pro evil spewing rubbish lies! Cockroach! Sinkie traitor dog bully. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: To the retarded prostitute whore bitch cancer-stricken bitch dog ginfreely,

YOU ARE A RETARDED HAMKARCHAN CHEEBYE-ROTTEN CANCER-STRICKEN PROSTITUTE WHORE COWARD BITCH DOG!

I'M NOT PRO-MALAYSIAN!

YOU THIS COCKROACH PIMP YOUR PROSTITUTE WHORE MOTHER TO PRC CUSTOMERS FOR A LIVING UNTIL YOUR PROSTITUTE WHORE MOTHER DIED AND YOU THIS PROSTITUTE WHORE BITCH DOG SUCKED PRC's DICKS EVERYDAY!

YOU THIS RETARDED HUMKARCHAN CHEEBYE-ROTTEN PROSTITUTE WHORE BITCH DOG AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WILL ALL DIE VERY PAINFULLY OF TERMINAL ILLNESSES VERY SOON!

Why no answer. Why are you attacking me for nothing if you are not pro malaysian? Mudlanders are the ones who bullied me first and non stop ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: To the retarded prostitute whore bitch cancer-stricken bitch dog ginfreely,

You are a sinkie traitor dog allying yourself with malaysian then to be so proud of spewing rubbish lies of me who did nothing to you. Another Chinese traitor dog! Pui! Btw all your curse of me will go back to you as i have done no harm to you. Are you FPaulStanley? He sent pm to curse me in the same way too.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siaoji hiaoji phuaji go eat tulang order a goat penis.
Look at her delighted slutty look as she sucked on it like a slutty pro. :biggrin:

102526541811548.jpg

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just knew that Gslut is not just a prostitute, whore, bitch, slut.

She's also retarded? :eek::eek::eek:
yes is a rather unusual case of a retard with not low iq type.:rolleyes:
That's why I once said (one and a half months ago):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2575127#post2575127
I'm tempted to add my vote to the "yes". :o
But I still think there's a good chance that ginfreely is not "crazy" or "mentally ill", but that she is a malicious hypocrite.
:(

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dishonoured Sinkie Father Tells Daughter, 'You Have Been Raped!' Guess Their Race

Why got one mad dog here? :confused:

You go Zouk every weekend and park there with your legs open also no dog want to fuck you..... :oIo:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dishonoured Sinkie Father Tells Daughter, 'You Have Been Raped!' Guess Their Race

Why got one mad dog here? :confused:

You go Zouk every weekend and park there with your legs open also no dog want to fuck you..... :oIo:

Btw this has nothing to do with me in view of cotton male slut's insinuation and insult here. I never go zouk and not interested to go zouk.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

morning ginny. today weather forecast says 35deg C. make sure you drink more water to avoid dehydration :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

imagesCA8ERJHP.jpg

Saturday morning activity - drag the slut to the beach and tan her smelly cheebye to get rid of some smell .:biggrin: