• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Afternoon song for the Sammyboy G.slut. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;2ckqjpx7Bis]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ckqjpx7Bis[/video]

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginwhore's performance during 7th month...

[video=youtube;EEm0KnnywtA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEm0KnnywtA[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: To the retarded prostitute whore bitch cancer-stricken bitch dog ginfreely,

Another JB cockroach smearing me non-stop with filthy lies. COWARD bully using clone. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

YOU ARE A RETARDED HAMKARCHAN CHEEBYE-ROTTEN CANCER-STRICKEN PROSTITUTE WHORE BITCH DOG!

I'M NOT A MALAYSIAN!

YOU THIS COCKROACH PIMP YOUR PROSTITUTE WHORE MOTHER TO PRC CUSTOMERS FOR A LIVING UNTIL YOUR PROSTITUTE WHORE MOTHER DIED AND YOU THIS PROSTITUTE WHORE BITCH DOG SUCKED PRC's DICKS EVERYDAY!

YOU THIS RETARDED HUMKARCHAN CHEEBYE-ROTTEN PROSTITUTE WHORE BITCH DOG AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WILL ALL DIE VERY PAINFULLY OF TERMINAL ILLNESSES VERY SOON!

You are a sinkie traitor dog allying yourself with malaysian then to be so proud of spewing rubbish lies of me who did nothing to you. Another Chinese traitor dog! Pui! Btw all your curse of me will go back to you as i have done no harm to you. Are you FPaulStanley? He sent pm to curse me in the same way too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another JB cockroach smearing me non-stop with filthy lies. COWARD bully using clone. Pui!

Hoter is a COWARD bully using clone sinkie traitor dog allying with malaysian!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ah Mah caught Tutor squeezing student Neh Nehs without bras = 13 months Changi Ho

I wish all the male and female descendants of the bastards here kena molest. Karma for their evil comments here. You know who you are. Shiok!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ah Mah caught Tutor squeezing student Neh Nehs without bras = 13 months Changi Ho

I wish all the male and female descendants of the bastards here kena molest. Karma for their evil comments here. You know who you are. Shiok!

you siao cheebye still non stop kpkb :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

you siao cheebye still non stop kpkb :rolleyes:

Oh i forgot you no descendants. Your next life then become the siao CB that you slandering me non stop. And your this life get squashed like a pulp to death. Peace.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh i forgot you no descendants. Your next life then become the siao CB that you slandering me non stop. And your this life get squashed like a pulp to death. Peace.

u nua cheebye go next door operating theatre let me use acid to operate your rotten cheebye now . :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
738904_1.jpg

standby to operate a rotten vagina.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is where a ban is in order, although at risk of perpetuating the above :(

A ban is in order for people making provocations non-stop. But of course that won't harm you a COWARD bully now using clones to attack me non-stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

u nua cheebye go next door operating theatre let me use acid to operate your rotten cheebye now . :biggrin:

Oops your fake peace just like fake gentleman kena exposed. Son of rotten CB. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

can u pls not encourage the cuckoo patient and flood all the threads.

Hey you useless hokkien calling yourself fuckien don't think others are cuckoo like yourself to call yourself fuckien.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It takes 2 hands to clap, you are putting yourself up for this abuse and you seem to be enjoying the attention.

Tsk tsk tsk what a shameless mudlander cockroach talking here. You people should come here and insult me while I should pretend can't see? I come here and insult back and tell the truth of abuse is called asking for more? You are the kind of bastard that rape people and expect victim to keep quiet and if not is called asking for more. COWARD bully using clone. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again proven endless malign, humiliation, tarnish reputation and no point asking why. The only reason is mudlander dogs are terrible people not fit to be human beings.

Truth of mudlander cockroaches saying people asking for it when they​ are the ones that did evil.