• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

mardam puru (thick) mustafa follow her thick skinned keling dao tou snake way behaviour.:cool:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

No. Many mudlander bastards have harmed me with filthy lies and dirty tricks both in the forum and outside. So why should "them" can only refer to my mudlander Chinese neighbours from hell?
Even if you want to include other "mudlander bastards" who have harmed YOU (whether online or in real life), were your stories about them published in the mainstream media in Malaysia or Singapore, just like:
litterbugs accusing foreigners to be litterbugs, datuk full of scam, woman datuk murdered by fellow mudlander thieves, etc are all public news.
in order to qualify as "public news"? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even if you want to include other "mudlander bastards" who have harmed YOU (whether online or in real life), were your stories about them published in the mainstream media in Malaysia or Singapore, just like:

in order to qualify as "public news"? :wink:

NO all those stories are shared as my personal account just like my mudlander Chinese neighbours from hell account. Just like the one that i shared about the mudlander Chinese bastard wanted to cheat my hob and didn't deliver after more than six months and i went to court to sue him. Everyone knows it's not public news and no one will mistake it as public news and neither did I claim it to be public news. Only you created a contradiction out of no contradiction to paint my character black.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

heaven was so exceptionally kind to me only proved that heaven knows i am a truly kind person...looks like i did get good karma and was spared and given a second chance in life by heaven to escape a serious accident.
If your "heaven" (which I'm 100% sure does not refer to the true Christian Heaven) was so "exceptionally kind" to you, it would have prevented that accident from even happening to you in the first place, right? :wink:

And don't forget i already had one chance more than you hahahaha.
And how do you know that? :confused:
Can you prove it? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyone should be able to see how mudlander junk dogs are painting my character black systematically. Asking me to repent when they are the evil doers and even my sentence my ugly truths are all public news also cannot when they are really public news. Did i say that all my stories are public news? Obviously no one will think it's public news and include that as public news. Everything i said cannot. Every evil and lie the junk dogs do all can! Who is the junk? Get it right bastard! JB is junk yard producing junk dogs bullies here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

If your "heaven" (which I'm 100% sure does not refer to the true Christian Heaven) was so "exceptionally kind" to you, it would have prevented that accident from even happening to you in the first place, right? :wink:

And how do you know that? :confused:
Can you prove it? :wink:

Go ask KT Latha and LJ McCully for proof. Not only did i work until fall sick in that company, i also stressed until had a serious car accident.

Again mudlander dogs are really greedy. Ungrateful bastards like you even if safe in a plane crash will also blame heaven instead of thanking heaven.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

NO all those stories are shared as my personal account just like my mudlander Chinese neighbours from hell account. Just like the one that i shared about the mudlander Chinese bastard wanted to cheat my hob and didn't deliver after more than six months and i went to court to sue him. Everyone knows it's not public news and no one will mistake it as public news and neither did I claim it to be public news.
my sentence my ugly truths are all public news also cannot when they are really public news. Did i say that all my stories are public news? Obviously no one will think it's public news and include that as public news.
Then once again, your choice of words was not good enough:
Mudlander bastards defamed me with filthy lies and did dirty tricks to me while I posted ugly truths of them all public news.
Again when did I say my mudlander chinese neighbours from hell account is public news? I said I tell ugly truths of them all public news.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ungrateful bastards like you even if safe in a plane crash will also blame heaven instead of thanking heaven.
No, I would neither thank nor blame any "heaven". :wink:

Yes, there are certain kinds of people who would blame "heaven" for causing the plane crash, but you belong to the other extreme kind of people who would thank "heaven". :wink:
In other words, both extreme kinds of people are:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Superstitious

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

aid282662-728px-Get-Someone-Committed-to-a-Mental-Hospital-Step-3-Version-3.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then once again, your choice of words was not good enough:

No they are clear. Even a sentence so clear as "rich does not equal high class" also not clear enough to you junk dog with evil intention.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, I would neither thank nor blame any "heaven". :wink:

Yes, there are certain kinds of people who would blame "heaven" for causing the plane crash, but you belong to the other extreme kind of people who would thank "heaven". :wink:
In other words, both extreme kinds of people are:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Superstitious

Nothing superstitious to think heaven is kind to me as they know i am a good person deserving a second chance in life. Evil greedy bastards like you are of course ungrateful even if survived plane crash.