• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

You will have to prove that I'm guilty of forcing my father to give me any money, other than simply trusting the words of "Wangfeng", who ironically used to also attack you in August last year. :wink:

And you were just a middle-class slave:

right? :wink:
And the more money you managed to earn while slaving your youth away, the more guilty you are of assisting your enslavers (or "employers" to use the more politically correct term) in their sins, i.e. even if you did your job perfectly, your job itself is a sin, because it is a job that assists your employers/enslavers in their sins of greed and vanity, which I've explained to chootchiew before:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?241726-There-is-only-1-religion-The-True-Religion-or-anything-u-want-to-call-it&p=2581222#post2581222

That is why not only are the PAP members and their supporters/voters in the wrong, even ALL (and without exception) those who voted for any opposition party are also in the wrong, i.e. they are either slaves themselves or they want the leaders of those opposition parties to replace the PAP government and become Singapore's NEW enslavers. :mad: :(
The main difference is the level of sophistication, but the essence of any earthly government (as long as it has the support of the military) is still the same, i.e. the desire to enslave the rest of the population, which would enable the government and their upper-class cronies to indirectly control ALL the land in the country by directly controlling the country's population, and this is happening all over the world. :mad: :(
In countries or regions where the governments are not so successful (or "successful") in enslaving the rest of the population, the consequences are civil wars or regional wars. :(

First i insulted you as receiving handout from your father becos you insulted me first. Second i no need to prove you are receiving handout from your father. It's you who have to prove that just like when bastards slandered me a slut you took it as your right to insult me and expected​ me to prove my virginity to you bastards by posting my virginity test report here without anything in return by you accepting the virginity test challenge.

Rubbish. No i was not a slave during my youth. I worked hard and difficult clear shit jobs but some of my work also brought me much happiness dealing with foreigners and visited many countries seeing how beautiful the world is. Plus i also spent much time in my youth doing voluntary work helping others. So i have been there done that and no where a slave in anyway.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

Two mudlander cockroaches chootchiew​ and cottonmouth masturbating each other with filthy lies as usual. Yawn.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Japan's Naked Island hermit

Wow i see moderator very fast removed my one post here and yet ralders three posts attacking me in my thread are not removed and still sitting there in their great glory. Zhihau double standard again. Must be you right zhihau? So proud of everyday busy doing evil mudlander dogs but can't stand me.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

My barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours account is not public news. Everyone knows that it is not public news and obviously when i said my ugly truths are all public news, no one will mistake it to include my mudlander neighbour account which is not public news. Neither did I ever claim or imply it to be public news.

There is no conflict in my sentences at all. But as usual, you are again creating conflict out of no conflict.
And once again, you are either maliciously using your false context, or your choice of words was not good enough, or your low credibility caused me to misunderstand your sentences:
Mudlander bastards defamed me with filthy lies and did dirty tricks to me while I posted ugly truths of them all public news.
Again when did I say my mudlander chinese neighbours from hell account is public news? I said I tell ugly truths of them all public news.
In the above two sentences, "them" can only be referring to your "mudlander chinese neighbours from hell", right? :wink:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tsk tsk tsk look at this disgusting acting innocent post but actually painting my character black telling two lies at one go. First lie: that i think i am high class becos i am rich, already proven lie so many times and just few days ago and still shamelessly repeating it. Second lie I look down on him becos he is poor when i look down on him becos of his low class actions nothing to do with wealth.

slut thinks that knowing Spanish and travel to amdk land and blow amdk lj is high class :rolleyes:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

First i insulted you as receiving handout from your father becos you insulted me first.
But were you basing that particular insult on my posts or other people's posts? :wink:

Second i no need to prove you are receiving handout from your father. It's you who have to prove that just like when bastards slandered me a slut you took it as your right to insult me and expected​ me to prove my virginity to you bastards by posting my virginity test report here without anything in return by you accepting the virginity test challenge.
So I have to give you proofs, but you don't have to give me proofs? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:

Rubbish. No i was not a slave during my youth. I worked hard and difficult clear shit jobs but some of my work also brought me much happiness dealing with foreigners and visited many countries seeing how beautiful the world is. Plus i also spent much time in my youth doing voluntary work helping others. So i have been there done that and no where a slave in anyway.
This reminds me of what I said to chootchiew late last year, shortly before your one-month ban started:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239269-Be-careful-more-SMEs-won-t-be-able-to-pay-employee-CPF-next-year&p=2552286#post2552286
Whenever free he will come in office early morning driven by his chauffeur, in his sports attire,.. even earlier than most employees to act friendly building rapport to the cleaners, delivery drivers, etc .
It's called hypocrisy, in order to brainwash the slaves into thinking that they are not slaves, so that they are "encouraged" to be more "productive". :wink:

while I was having breakfast 1 morning and saw this smile smile event, i thought to myself this question..."why would all these sinkie losers, including me at that time, want to be his money machine ?
You are right about the "no choice" reason. Most of those smile smile with him had no choice due to family commitments.
In my humble opinion, the truth is that so-called "family commitments" are truly morally bad excuses, even though they seem like good excuses for most people, simply because slaves could die while working and even die young, right? :wink:
After their deaths, who is going to take care of their family? Their family members just have to patiently bear their sufferings and even prepare to die young if that is their fate. :wink:
The real reason is that slaves are greedy cowards and vain (i.e. scared to lose "face") hypocrites, who are addicted to their "face" to the point that even though they are slaves, they want to pretend and show off that they are not slaves, simply by showing that they are "happy" (just like the "smile smile event" that you mentioned) or even by trying to brag that they "have balls". :rolleyes:
Also, they want to show off that they are "good" members of their family, bringing "honour" to both their family and their ancestors, in order to cover up their own sinful greed and vanity. :(
It is precisely these two fundamental sins of greed and vanity/pride that have caused all the ongoing wars and various sufferings throughout the entire history of humanity all over the world. :(
And to be fair, both their family and ancestors were/are in the wrong too.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear ginfreely, maybe I shouldn't have quoted and posted the above religious post (i.e. my reply to chootchiew in the religion sub-forum) in this thread, but since this is in the "Flame War" sub-forum and not the Courtyard (where religious posts are not allowed, so maybe zhihau merging my thread to this thread is a "blessing in disguise") and you provoked me with your malice, I felt that I should at least begin to unleash the full force of my religious mood and knowledge to counterattack you, in order to warn you that you already have "one foot" (i.e. your soul) in the real Hell (or you are at least having a foretaste of the real Hell), and IF you fail/refuse to repent before you die, you will end up having "both feet" (i.e. both your body and soul) in Hell (even if you are really a virgin, whether male or female).
In other words, the only thing that's preventing your soul from fully going to Hell (or even Heaven) right now is the fact that it is still attached to your body, which is what is causing your soul to still remain on this flat Earth.

Yes, I admit I'm a certain kind of Christian (which I've never denied) and a:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Anarchist
to be more precise (which I've mentioned in my religious post replying to chootchiew), but I'm not a member of any "Christian" group/denomination, i.e. I'm a stay-at-home Christian, to say the least for now. :wink:

So if you think that you have the "right" to "freedom of speech" and even support Amos Yee (who is anti-Christian, and who even offended many, many, many times more people in real life (simply because he chose to publish videos of himself speaking, causing him to become well-known in real life) than I have online or in real life), then you should also support me to speak freely (at least in this anonymous online forum and especially because we are all anonymous here), right? :wink:
If you don't, then you are simply a malicious hypocrite using "freedom of speech" to protect yourself by defending your own sins, while refusing to let others speak freely as long as they disagree (especially if they strongly disagree) with you on certain issues that you stubbornly consider to be "good" or "right" or the "truth", especially if YOU happen to be TRULY in the WRONG about those issues, right? :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No. Many mudlander bastards have harmed me with filthy lies and dirty tricks both in the forum and outside. So why should "them" can only refer to my mudlander Chinese neighbours from hell? Again proven you are the one creating trouble out of nothing and life goes on for you indeed.

And once again, you are either maliciously using your false context, or your choice of words was not good enough, or your low credibility caused me to misunderstand your sentences:

In the above two sentences, "them" can only be referring to your "mudlander chinese neighbours from hell", right? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chootchiew is a wolf in sheep's clothing telling lies of me again and again and life goes on indeed. Such is the mudlander bastard that have low self esteem and people share about learning Spanish is want to act high class. Son of mudlander sluts calling others slut nonstop with no shame. Yet life goes on for such mudlander bastard indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

But were you basing your insults on my posts or other people's posts? :wink:

So I have to give you proofs, but you don't have to give me proofs? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:

This reminds me of what I said to chootchiew late last year, shortly before your one-month ban started:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239269-Be-careful-more-SMEs-won-t-be-able-to-pay-employee-CPF-next-year&p=2552286#post2552286

First you insulted me first, then don't blame me for insulting you back to receive handout from your father. And of course that was based on other people's post of you received handout. Exactly the same as how you based on son of sluts here calling me sluts to insult me.

Second I am basing on what you said yourself that i should prove i am virgin but now proven you are a hypocrite to change to i should prove you received handout before i can insult you. Why didn't you apply that to yourself before you insulted me like a virgin feel great inside whatever crap? And note the difference is i didn't insult you first before you insulted me.

Hey if feeling happy is a slave then the world is made of slaves lor while low self esteem bastards like chootchiew and you receiving handout is not slave fake wise but real pest.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you a Teenager like Amos yee to take pride in calling people bitch? Or to you calling a virgin a slut is freedom of speech and people who opposed that is called malicious hypocrite when you are the malicious hypocrite slandering others here? And i support Amos yee as he dared to put his face there before calling people bitch. You sons of sluts qualify meh?

Hey you are proving yourself acting nice and kind again when you are the one with the real malice to tell lies of saying you didn't see my edited post on my accident until subsequently and that's why you posted my unedited post, when you could have deleted your post if that is the real reason. You are just acting nice with real malice. The ugly truth is you posted it so that you can tell lie of me telling lies it's not a serious accident but just a wake up call for me to repent sin and not that heaven is kind to me to let me escape. And when i replied you no i am not telling lies it's a serious accident with my car total wreckage while I was safe i.e heaven was kind to me, you now have no shame to still tell lies of me being a malice person with a foretaste in hell and need to repent when it's the opposite that heaven was so exceptionally kind to me only proved that heaven knows i am a truly kind person and in fact i did do much voluntary work in the past to qualify that too.

Btw i did good to return to society as soon as i graduated, not to get good karma but i wanted to return to society in one form or another, but looks like i did get good karma and was spared and given a second chance in life by heaven to escape a serious accident. Sons of sluts like you need not own a car but still can get into serious road accident and heaven will not let you bastards escaped with a second chance in life for sure. Just wait and see who is the person with the real malice. And don't forget i already had one chance more than you hahahaha.

Dear ginfreely, maybe I shouldn't have quoted and posted the above religious post (i.e. my reply to chootchiew in the religion sub-forum) in this thread, but since this is in the "Flame War" sub-forum and not the Courtyard (where religious posts are not allowed, so maybe zhihau merging my thread to this thread is a "blessing in disguise") and you provoked me with your malice, I felt that I should at least begin to unleash the full force of my religious mood and knowledge to counterattack you, in order to warn you that you already have "one foot" (i.e. your soul) in the real Hell (or you are at least having a foretaste of the real Hell), and IF you fail/refuse to repent before you die, you will end up having "both feet" (i.e. both your body and soul) in Hell (even if you are really a virgin, whether male or female).
In other words, the only thing that's preventing your soul from fully going to Hell (or even Heaven) right now is the fact that it is still attached to your body, which is what is causing your soul to still remain on this flat Earth.

Yes, I admit I'm a certain kind of Christian (which I've never denied) and a:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Anarchist
to be more precise (which I've mentioned in my religious post replying to chootchiew), but I'm not a member of any "Christian" group/denomination, i.e. I'm a stay-at-home Christian, to say the least for now. :wink:

So if you think that you have the "right" to "freedom of speech" and even support Amos Yee (who is anti-Christian, and who even offended many, many, many times more people in real life (simply because he chose to publish videos of himself speaking, causing him to become well-known in real life) than I have online or in real life), then you should also support me to speak freely (at least in this anonymous online forum and especially because we are all anonymous here), right? :wink:
If you don't, then you are simply a malicious hypocrite using "freedom of speech" to protect yourself by defending your own sins, while refusing to let others speak freely as long as they disagree (especially if they strongly disagree) with you on certain issues that you stubbornly consider to be "good" or "right" or the "truth", especially if YOU happen to be TRULY in the WRONG about those issues, right? :wink:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chootchiew is a wolf in sheep's clothing telling lies of me again and again and life goes on indeed. Such is the mudlander bastard that have low self esteem and people share about learning Spanish is want to act high class. Son of mudlander sluts calling others slut nonstop with no shame. Yet life goes on for such mudlander bastard indeed.

don't play see chup Puay 四十八 with me. you feel high class traveling to foreign land, speaking some half past 6 soanish and mix with amdk right ? be honest to yourself can already .:oIo:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

849574312ea6facc2a10c35cb496ac7b.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I of course am high class vs inferior mudlander scumbags chootchiew etc spewing filthy lies of others nonstop. No need to travel anywhere also high class vs mudlander slanderer liar bastards that have proven this sentence:

人,是可以无耻到这个地步的。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

JB is a shit hole junk yard indeed with shitty neighbours that let their dogs bark non stop and shit everywhere without repentance but blame on you instead.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Going by mudlander dog logic, cannot learn foreign language is to feel high class. Cannot go travelling to foreign land is to feel high class. With this kind of mindset that bent on trampling others as your birthright, straight away go die lah you dogs. And anyone and everyone is definitely more high class than you low class slandering dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

人,是可以无耻到这个地步的。

自己不喜欢不会不学,讲别人努力学习的人act high class,贱人!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Teh c add nei.

Kopi o mai siew dai