• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Indians love my smelly mudlander bitch mother, they named a restaurant after her. :biggrin:

vagina-tandoori-indian-cuisine.jpg

Yes of course we know you are useless and shameless son of mudlander bitch slut whore mistress calling others that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn yawn yawn same old shit LIES from useless and shameless men COWARD NRIC CHEAT mudlander lowest order being cottonmouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chow Hai virginfreely with pix

Wonder why there are people who said I have low self esteem when obviously its the low self esteem bullies who resort to become CHEAT, thieves and robbers to win. Low life low class low self esteem bullies, no wonder their countries are shit hole.

Low self esteem #1 is cottonmouth who need to bully people to boost his low self-esteem.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chow Hai virginfreely with pix

Low self esteem #1 is cottonmouth who need to bully people to boost his low self-esteem.

No wonder such low esteem mudlander call others who praised their English good as looking down at them and have a low class bully culture. Fucking low class piece of shit cottonmouth born with low self esteem and need to bully to feel shiok.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: AWARE angry at discounts at TANGS

You can seal up your useless cheebye if you don't want to spend on kotex. :biggrin:

You save on kotex, others save on air freshener, win win.
Not as though you got any use for your cheebye anyway. :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I seal up your CB mouth first. Not as if your mouth has any use except CHEAT and LIES and SLANDER. Lowest order being mudlander bastard with zero conscience. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your above statement shows that you are a retard. Gang rape you on internet? LOL!.... For all you know they might just be women and for all we know you might just be a guy pretending to be a woman. IF you don't know what I am implying, then you are a fucking retard! LOL!...

Wow like that also can. All my valid replies proving male privilege got removed while his posts calling me a retard remain.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Classic Forum Replies

Hahhaha, ownself talk, ownself quote ownself.

Buangkok should bring you back in and lock up your smelly cheebye. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do you all know China won a war against India in 1962?

it was a border skirmish, very similar to horny neh moresting a squirmish tiongbu and kena squeezed in the lampar. nothing like a real war.

But it's a humiliating defeat for India..

http://thediplomat.com/2014/03/indias-top-secret-1962-china-war-report-leaked/

"More than 50 years after the fact, the Indian government’s official account of what happened in 1962 that led to a humiliating defeat against China over disputed border territories remains classified."

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow like that also can. All my valid replies proving male privilege got removed while his posts calling me a retard remain.

The truth remains, other rubbish will be removed obviously. :rolleyes:

Your piece of retard vagina should be flipped inside out. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is typical chinaman style, always grabbing other people's territory. Tibet is an independent state but china invaded it. Then they went for india.
back in 1979,they wanted a piece of vietnam too. But the vietcongs, fresh from their victory over US, gave them a black eye.
We dontch have to discuss about the seizure of singapura.

Buay gan just say buay gan lah.
We know what shitskins are like, want to act big but become dog when it comes to a real fight.

Then they cry victim and play the race card. :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The truth remains, other rubbish will be removed obviously. :rolleyes:

Your piece of retard vagina should be flipped inside out. :biggrin:

Rubbish is what come out from your filthy mouth of NRIC CHEAT. Useless and shameless rubbish.

Other oppie dogs here better don't complain pap as proven all the same bullies protecting each other snuffing out any voice in disagreement.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buay gan just say buay gan lah.
We know what shitskins are like, want to act big but become dog when it comes to a real fight.

Then they cry victim and play the race card. :rolleyes:

No need to act blur to insinuate and insult me. Put my full name you mudlander cockroach and say that again. COWARD.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

slice off like chinese sausage lup cheong and stir fried with claypot rice and salted fish......mmmmmhhhhh derricious!!!

This rubbish remains and proves that it's not rubbish that's been removed by the rubbish moderators but the truth removed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No need to act blur to insinuate and insult me. Put my full name you mudlander cockroach and say that again. COWARD.

COWARD mudlander cottonmouth I am waiting. Scared? Useless and shameless mudlander dog. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

aware bitches be right,this is a man's world,this is why they have to learn to compete in a man's world and learn to play the game.when i play poker i have to compete in a man's world,when i invest or trade the stock market i have to compete in a man's world,when i start a small business i have to compete in a man's world.they are out there to put me down,spit and piss on a fire to put me out.do u think they are going to go easy on me just because i carry a card saying im a feminist or cry and have pms once a month?in fact women have a huge advantage in the corporate and competitive world if they know how to play their female cards right and push the right buttons.most men are pushovers,they dont want to go hard on the female species,men dont like to go into confrontations with women either from pride or masculine ego or they dont want to be seen as bullies who knows.except those at the very top,those are the very top will crush u like a cockroach they dont care if u are male or female.then again if u can get there u got to be one hell of a tough sonofabitch.like cunt jinx.

Yeah it's a man's world. So be thankful for your male privileges both online and in the real world and not be calculative with women who have got the worse deal and all kinds of double and rubbish standard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahhaha, ownself talk, ownself quote ownself.

Buangkok should bring you back in and lock up your smelly cheebye. :biggrin:

Another lie. You son of whore are talking to me and not I ownself talk. The difference is you tell lies while I said the truth. Heaven should send a container down to crush you into powder. Useless and shameless men with zero contribution to earth but polluted it with shameless lies and a NRIC CHEAT. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shameless moderator zhihau no need to move all my valid posts here. Even my sino India war thread also got moved here. Just ban me permanent since you want to silence the truth. Another useless and shameless man supporting bullies. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

While we're still at this, I'd like to raise a moot point for discussion: "Why is it that there isn't a unisex school uniform for any of the MOE schools?"

Think about it, is it a cultural stereotype or a systemic bias to portray what is masculine or feminine? Or maybe AWARE can take this up :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hey bastard why you move my China India war thread for nothing? Just ban me permanent!