• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are all beautiful - four beauties of sbf from claire to ginfreely to gingerly to moviestar. this site is blessed to have 四美 in the midst of ugly sinkie uncle ogres.

Dreamt of claire last night. Suddenly from nowhere, jojo sinclair appeared in her birthday suit! Dream habis.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: How to know if any of our forummers has a schizophrenia case ?

Agree. Sbf is a healing place for the disturbed mind.
Where in the world can you SPAM LIES of others and not get punched in the face ?
Only in sbf can you really let down your hair and SPAM LIES at anyone just to get your ego up and score brownie points . And you feel good about it even though it is so crazy.
spot on, derfatfugs - you can even exercise and loose some weight here too.
note that there's no brownie points given for rounded ones....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey derfatfugs, it simply means that you may be "SBF's resident play victim bitch" - and no reason to doubt that!

hey bastard semaj2357, it simply means that you may be "SBF's resident BULLY BASTARD" - and no reason to doubt that![/QUOTE]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spider? Give your mother wife daughters a try.

Pls file your field report. What house number n name of spider. What ambient. Was the okt nice to you.What did the spider did in the shower n on the bed. More imprt will you rtf.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
be that as it "may", why not report polis and gain some sympathy - fatfugs :confused:[/QUOTE]

Fuck you! Give me your full name and IC number and I will report police straight away.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls file your field report. What house number n name of spider. What ambient. Was the okt nice to you.What did the spider did in the shower n on the bed. More imprt will you rtf.

Pls file your mother wife daughters field report. What house number n name of spider. What ambient. Was the okt nice to you whore family. What did the spider did in the shower n on the bed. More imprt will your whore family rtf.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
be that as it "may", why not report polis and gain some sympathy - fatfugs :confused:

Fuck you! Give me your full name and IC number and I will report police straight away.[/QUOTE]

Hurry, hurry ...... Claire is close to finishing the horse race and you, lau ah kua still kena stucked at the starting gate. Bloody jockey of yours also siamed you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you! Give me your full name and IC number and I will report police straight away.

Hurry, hurry ...... Claire is close to finishing the horse race and you, lau ah kua still kena stucked at the starting gate. Bloody jockey of yours also siamed you.[/QUOTE]

Why you so thick skinned? You said OK you are not welcome and not paid to torture forummers and I said BYE to you. Why still here?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hurry, hurry ...... Claire is close to finishing the horse race and you, lau ah kua still kena stucked at the starting gate. Bloody jockey of yours also siamed you.[/QUOTE]

My full name is Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong. My NRIC No is S6389899X. Need my address? Can google and find my office address. Surely you are mentally competent to do just that.