• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes agree. ginfreely is the one that bring disgrace to the familee. as a bonus, i'll ask a spider to fark you for free today. tomorrow you continue to pay $5 per shot.

Obviously virus's mother father and entire 19th generation are lowlife biatch from a whore family who stay in hell n fark spiders + dogs addiction

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously virus's mother father and entire 19th generation are lowlife biatch from a whore family who stay in hell n fark spiders + dogs addiction

yes agree. Virus is the one that bring disgrace to the familee. as a bonus, i'll ask a spider to fark you for free today. tomorrow you continue to pay $5 per shot

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously golden dragon's mother father and entire 19th generation are lowlife biatch from a whore family who stay in hell n fark spiders + dogs addiction

yes agree. golden dragon is the one that bring disgrace to the familee. as a bonus, i'll ask a spider to fark you for free today. tomorrow you continue to pay $5 per shot

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Start one for yourself and keep all your albino-obsessed clones there.

Where's your thread for yourself golden dragon to focus on yourself? Obviously you don't practice what you preached. Go start now and stop disrupting the forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wunderfool is a stalker turned doctor accusing those he bullied to be schizophrenia patient.

The bullies and Wunderfool are now using other people thread to do portraying. Not nice can be portrayed as Nice but firm! LOL!

Whoever agreed with him please remember you are agreeing spamming lies to be nice but firm! Real nonsense. LOL!