• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely is a TPX. Tea Originated from Yunnan. Hokkien Ginfreely Peddling Fake Facts.

wontonmee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_tea

The history of tea is long and complex, spreading across multiple cultures over the span of thousands of years. Tea likely originated in the Yunnan region during the Shang dynasty as a medicinal drink.[1] An early credible record of tea drinking dates to the 3rd century AD, in a medical text written by Hua Tuo.[2] Tea was first introduced to Portuguese priests and merchants in Lebanon during the 16th century.[3] Drinking tea became popular in Britain during the 17th century. The British introduced tea production, as well as tea consumption, to India, in order to compete with the Chinese monopoly on tea.[4]

And In Yunnan, no fucking Hokkien lingo!

Languages in Yunnan
http://www.yunnanadventure.com/lists/Languages-in-Yunnan_234.html

Most dialects of the Chinese language spoken in Yunnan belong to the southwestern subdivision of the Mandarin group, and are therefore very similar to the dialects of neighbouring Sichuan and Guizhou provinces. Notable features found in many Yunnan dialects include the partial or complete loss of distinction between finals /n/ and /ŋ/, as well as the lack of /y/. In addition to the local dialects, most people also speak Standard Chinese (Putonghua, commonly called "Mandarin"), which is used in the media, by the government, and as the language of instruction in education.

Yunnan's ethnic diversity is reflected in its linguistic diversity. Languages spoken in Yunnan include Tibeto-Burman languages such as Bai, Yi, Tibetan, Hani, Jingpo, Lisu, Lahu, Naxi; Tai languages like Zhuang, Bouyei, Dong, Shui, Tai Lü and Tai Nüa; as well as Hmong–Mien languages.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yunnan is the hometown of Pu'er tea.

Strangely enough, oolong tea is very popular with the Japs but that's not the case with pu'er and other variants of Chinese tea.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t hide behind computer and called me TPX song song when everything I said on tea are with supporting documents. You saw my supporting document from bohtea.com on origin of tea from Bohea Hills and yet you coward tortoise bully dare not call Boh Tea TPX but called me TPX. 马来西亚人就是这么贱。欺善怕恶。

9219F6EF-0FDC-4631-9D77-5FBAECCD1F62.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t hide behind computer and called me TPX song song when everything I said on tea are with supporting documents. You saw my supporting document from bohtea.com on origin of tea from Bohea Hills and yet you coward tortoise bully dare not call Boh Tea TPX but called me TPX. 马来西亚人就是这么贱。欺善怕恶。

View attachment 58281

@wontonmee aka @AhMeng dare not call Boh Tea TPX but called me TPX when my source was already stated. Open your ccb mouth to call them TPX lah hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@wontonmee aka @AhMeng dare not call Boh Tea TPX but called me TPX when my source was already stated. Open your ccb mouth to call them TPX lah hahaha.

Of course @wontonmee dare not open his ccb mouth to call Boh Tea Company TPX. Coward tortoise thief bully @AhMeng last time also the same ccb pattern criticized my face features song song but dare not criticize richest Singaporeans with SAME face features as me. Didn’t I say these people ccb pattern no change one? Alamak confirmed until cannot confirm that @wontonmee is @AhMeng.

wontonmee

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, Hokkien theives like TPXGin stole from Yunnan, grow in Fujian and now claiming that they discovered tea. Really TUA POW Xordinary!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, Hokkien theives like TPXGin stole from Yunnan, grow in Fujian and now claiming that they discovered tea. Really TUA POW Xordinary!
As usual @AhMeng is a coward bully that dare not accuse Johor crown prince all the names that he called me for saying the same things as Johor crown prince. Or mock and insult richest Singaporeans with exact same face features as me. What a ccb loser coward bully indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 58281
See? Didn’t I say that ccb Malaysian son of whore @wontonmee aka @AhMeng will not dare not call Boh tea a TPX? His ccb pattern from Johor crown prince to richest Singaporean to this has been the same. I said the same or I am the same as them but his ccb mouth will say different thing. This kind of people is definitely UNKIND and such kind of people are the type that love to humblebrag and boast of donating a few dollars.