• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely is a TPX. Tea Originated from Yunnan. Hokkien Ginfreely Peddling Fake Facts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No you @AhMeng are the coward liar bully as usual that dare not accuse rich and powerful people BOH TEA COMPANY that stated what I said about tea originated from Hokkien province Wuyi Mountain and for which I have provided the source.
Tsk tsk tsk that’s how hypocrite ccb Malaysian son of whore @wontonmee aka @AhMeng @rotiprata etc are. Every word I said is quoted from the Boh Tea website about tea was discovered by Emperor shengnong in Wuyi mountain and the evidence is staring at their animal face and yet they song song accused me a liar but dare not accuse rich and powerful Boh Tea company to be a liar.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk that’s how hypocrite ccb Malaysian son of whore @wontonmee aka @AhMeng @rotiprata etc are. Every word I said is quoted from the Boh Tea website about tea was discovered by Emperor shengnong in Wuyi mountain and the evidence is staring at their animal face and yet they song song accused me a liar but dare not accuse rich and powerful Boh Tea company to be a liar.
That’s the difference between real high class people like me that don’t anyhow accuse people and act high class people like them that love to bully and song song anyhow accuse people indeed.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
real high class...:eek: OMG... her MIL actually chased her OUT .... from the house !!!
.... her BOSS fired her...
big cannon.jpg

.... no horse run.. TPX..:roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
real high class...:eek: OMG... her MIL actually chased her OUT .... from the house !!!
.... her BOSS fired her...
View attachment 58314
.... no horse run.. TPX..:roflmao:
When did my ex MIL chase me out? So fast proven you are the TPX calling me one. And of course you keep talking about my firing as if it is my fault when it’s LJ Mccully’s fault because you are bastard protecting bastards.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When did my ex MIL chase me out? So fast proven you are the TPX calling me one. And of course you keep talking about my firing as if it is my fault when it’s LJ Mccully’s fault because you are bastard protecting bastards.
And that the difference between fake high class and real high class people. One use lies like @rotiprata and one use truth like me to attack others.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
U sleep by the roadside.
U are mad protecting your mad shits.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
U sleep by the roadside.
U are mad protecting your mad shits.
You are talking shit and I am not protecting mad shit. Just pointing out the truth that you are pieces of coward shit attacking me but not Boh Tea company stating the so called mad shit.