• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Gilbert tell another Loser PMET Sob Story from SPG Diploma Holder

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retrenched diploma PMET in her 30s applied for 100 over jobs but to no avail
Post Published: 25 January 2018
Author: admin
Found in section: Email A Counsellor, Highlights, Latest Articles

Transitioning: First of all, thanks for allowing us to interview you online Mary and can you provide us with some background information about yourself?

Mary: I am in my early 30s. Married with no kids. Obtained a diploma and my last drawn pay was $3500 working as a marketing executive before been recently retrenched.

Transitioning: What was your last occupation and you have told me that you were unemployed for a while, can you tell us more about this and also your job search experience?

Mary: I am a PMET. I was retrenched due to a company re-structuring. No retrenchment benefits were given. I was only given 3 weeks of notice period and it happened during early Dec 17. I have been actively searching for jobs since I got the news, applying for more than 100 plus jobs. Always ended up calling up for interview, but no good news. Sick and tired of it, like a waste of my time and money.

Transitioning: You have told me that you are currently jobless for a while, what did you do in order to survive? Did you also approach the CDC for assistance?

Mary: I am jobless for about a month. I am getting worried as the cost of living is so high. Even stepping out of the house also means money spent. No, I did not approach them for help.

Transitioning: Did you attend any interviews during the past few weeks and why do you think you are unsuccessful so far?

Mary: Yes, I attended alot of interviews. Most of them would say they would have alot of candidates and will get back to me. I even encountered one interview where I was with another Singaporean – a FT got the job and the salary she is asking is $1.1K higher than mine with no experience on the job!

Transitioning: Tell us abit more about what you have learnt from your jobless experience and how it has impacted your family.

Mary: In order to survive in Sg, you need to have money and money. I don’t even dare to plan for my retirement / think about my CPF monies now. I don’t think I will ever get to see it again. My family is supporting, they just want me to start a new chapter.

Transitioning: What do you think you could have done to shorten the unemployment period?

Mary: Please, Singaporean first. Even though we are asking for more pay / benefits. Our costs of living is higher. We have home loans etc. This is our home. We are not here to make a living and then off we go and never be back.

Transitioning: Do you think that Singapore is now a more difficult place to make a living?

Mary: Yes!

Transitioning: What do you think the government can do to alleviate the current employment situation?

Mary: Cut down on foreigners

Transitioning: Many people have blame foreigners for competing jobs with us, what is your view on this?

Mary: I think they are impacting us. Singaporeans first please. This is our home. We need to live.

Transitioning: Lastly, what’s your advice for those who are still jobless and feeling down?

Mary: I feel you and I am feeling the same. No words can describe how we feel now. All I can say is let’s move on. We can do it.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
A fellow who dresses up in suit and tie or lady in nice formal dress or suit to go to market to buy fish, pork, beef, fresh vegetables...

Marketing executive.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
marijuana marketing sexecutives.
401a6b4005468b7f119dc2237cc99d12--weed-girls-buy-weed.jpg

there's more money going around with legalized marijuana. more than minimum wage for pretty chicks promoting pot behind counters. marijuana marketing sexecutives.
Chicks%20selling%20weed.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Urghs. I find tattoos ugly. Just my personal view.

Eatshitndie, you like tattoos on gal you bonking? Turns you on?

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who did she vote for? Women are the most pro Pappies in existence because of women's crapster n no need serve NS.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scored 65% in A level can become graduates.

Better off join SAF for free advance education if she is clever enough.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
She's a lot luckier than this girl. Despite her "shortcomings" life carries on as usual for this Ang Moh lady who has not allowed her handicap to affect her day to day life.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say why transitioning leep asking the same question in loop and when it say what do you think you could have done seems like gilbert is hinting her to sell backside.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
is her diploma from a local polytechnic, LCCI, Informatics, SIM or MDIS?
A higher Nitec ITE business student is better trained that many of the above institutions.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does Gilbert earn money from attending to these losers ?
Instead of addressing to the problem that Mr Gilbert has addressed , you turned the topic on how much his income is ?

No wonder sg is fucked . You got a problem with Mr Gilbert ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"marketing executive"...wtf is that?

Selling things you don't want, selling herself, in which you won't want either. Every one is a marketing executive, the chicken seller, the pork seller, the vegetable seller, the 'street walkers' in Geylang; plus the durian sellers there, call themselves MARKETING EXECUTIVES.

She can join "john" at the RC....very lucrative business contacts, if her 'Mangoes' are good, who knows, she get to enter the 'rich people club'...www.pap.org.sg Junior members earn at least S$16,000 a month, if she can reach the 'round table sales club', it is around S$1,000,000 or more. Or Volunteer at SMRT...that is another S$1,000,000 volunteer fees...why complain to Gilbert...can Gilbert offer her jobs?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of addressing to the problem that Mr Gilbert has addressed , you turned the topic on how much his income is ?

No wonder sg is fucked . You got a problem with Mr Gilbert ?
You are right. Sg is truly fucked when old fart in diapers does not understand the difference between "how he earns" from "how much he earns".

And instead of addressing the problem that Gilbert has addressed, you turned the topic to me by putting words in my mouth. You got a problem with me?

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. Sg is truly fucked when old fart in diapers does not understand the difference between "how he earns" from "how much he earns".
That's not the point. The point is the main issue and not about his income.

That is how sg is fucked . Tbis dialogue article has so much evidence that the sg system is fucked and yet pointing at mr Gilbert's income to divert the whole issue.

Dont get me wrong. You have every right to post whatever u want. I just point out the obvious.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Selling things you don't want, selling herself, in which you won't want either. Every one is a marketing executive, the chicken seller, the pork seller, the vegetable seller, the 'street walkers' in Geylang; plus the durian sellers there, call themselves MARKETING EXECUTIVES.

She can join "john" at the RC....very lucrative business contacts, if her 'Mangoes' are good, who knows, she get to enter the 'rich people club'...www.pap.org.sg Junior members earn at least S$16,000 a month, if she can reach the 'round table sales club', it is around S$1,000,000 or more. Or Volunteer at SMRT...that is another S$1,000,000 volunteer fees...why complain to Gilbert...can Gilbert offer her jobs?
my uncle say till today he has no idea why people enrol for marketing courses and why does people fall for marketing strategies. he say this position is redudant if every human are smart.