• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious General Election Soon 2019 ??? - 2.59M Eligible To Vote

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are definitely correct. The only way the PAP can lose is through an armed insurrection. Can the Oppies start a guerilla war in SINKapore?

go look at Dr Tan C B FB.

only 84k likes.

like that how to win ???

Screenshot_2019-04-17-12-55-35-766_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Revenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmmmm...let's examine what you say.

1. Singaporeans see through the uselessness and blatant corruption of the WP.
2. They decide to do something about it.
3. They kick this useless and corrupt party out.
4. When they succeed, they regret and then "complain" that they have accomplished what they have set out to achieve.

If you apply the rules of normal logic, what you say does not make sense.

But with Loonie Logic, what you say sounds perfectly logical.

You must be another top Honours graduate of NUS' "Loonie Logic 101" course.

what the fuck are you talking about ?

are you from IMH ?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
in numbers term those who missed WP are are less than 10% of voters population.

u see

in 2015 GE 2.5m voted.
pap got 70% Vs opposition 30%

the numbers :

pap 1,750,000 votes Vs opposition 750,000 votes

wp Aljunied 100,000 votes + WP Hougang 50000 votes = 150,000 votes = 6% of 2.5m.

moral of the story less than 6 persons out of 100 persons will missed WP in the above 2 constitutency.

with the Pioneer Gen package and Medeka Package = less than 3 person per 100 will miss WP :smile:

Reactions: PAP

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
you are nuts , pappies can pass any shit policy if WP is not in parliament .

only WP can stop them !

As long as PAP has more than two thirds majority in Parliament, absolutely anything and everything will be in their favor- looking at the 89-seat Parliament, you will continue to suck thumb even when you have 29 WP elected MPs and 60 PAP elected MPs. Savvy?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are nuts , pappies can pass any shit policy if WP is not in parliament .
only WP can stop them !
What the fuck is there to "stop" when the WP has declared the PAP to be a competent government???
"I think we have a competent Government... we need to allow time for the Government to work, and I hope, eventually, the policies will take effect on the ground, people's lives will be improved and we have a better Singapore." Low Thia Khiang in "By-election win not sign of trend for GE: Low", 147th Prostitute Press 28 January 2013​

Revenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck is there to "stop" when the WP has declared the PAP to be a competent government???
"I think we have a competent Government... we need to allow time for the Government to work, and I hope, eventually, the policies will take effect on the ground, people's lives will be improved and we have a better Singapore." Low Thia Khiang in "By-election win not sign of trend for GE: Low", 147th Prostitute Press 28 January 2013​

you'll be fucked when pappies have total absolute power .

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
you'll be fucked when pappies have total absolute power .

Between the devil and the deep blue sea and looking at the opposition loony supporters, I am very happy for the PAP to have absolute powers. Otherwise, racial riots will break out and the country will be destroyed if these loonies have their way.

I hope the PAP uses these absolute powers to club these loonies hard on their head. A few broken heads and a few broken bones and the rest of these loonies will start to behave themselves. That's the only language these loonies understand. You can see this in play in this forum when these Jenerals and loonies are clubbed hard on their heads.

Reactions: PAP

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ideally after next election pap is the majority party in parliament with 1 seat majority. no more clowning around and sleeping in the house.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
ideally after next election pap is the majority party in parliament with 1 seat majority. no more clowning around and sleeping in the house.
Possible but highly unlikely. The majority loves the pap as historical evidence has proven without a doubt.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope coming election will be down FALL of Papaya gahmen!! Instead of helping peasants

you are milking them high and dry!! 69.% retarded better wake up from their Day Dreaming!!