• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious General Election Soon 2019 ??? - 2.59M Eligible To Vote

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please make that 75% plus 23 votes from my extended family and I.

I wish the PAP well. Barring the occasional but understandable slip-ups, the PAP has done a fantastic job in governing Singapore.
Thankyou. I am sure majority of eligible voters are like you. We want lives of Singaporeans to improve and that Singapore is a society where people live harmoniously regardless of race, language and religion. We may have a diverse population, but unity in diversity behind a strong and capable political party will be our strength going forward.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://theindependent.sg/george-yeo-retiring-from-overseas-career-returning-to-politics/

View attachment 57016

George Yeo will take on Dr Tan C B.

THE grape-wines and gossip mills have been running overtime ever since George Yeo shared on Facebook on Friday that he’s coming home, having finally decided to put family first over career. The former Singapore Foreign Minister, going on 65, feels it’s ripe time to call it a day as the chairman and executive director of Kerry Logistics Network (KLN) in June in order to “spend time with family and pursue other interests”. Over seven years, he has been chairman of the Hong Kong company after a distinguished political career spanning 23 years, which ended on a downside note when his six-member team lost the Aljunied GRC in one of the biggest shocks of the 2011 General Elections (GE). They lost to the opposition Workers’ Party, led by the then-Secretary General Low Thia Khiang. In the Facebook note, Mr Yeo wrote: “I indicated to Mr William Ma (the company’s managing director) and Kerry Group of my wish to retire a year ago after my wife recovered from a serious illness. Reaching 65 this year, I want more time for my family and to pursue other interests.” His lawyer-wife Jennifer Yeo, 60, was diagnosed with a rare form of nose cancer two years ago. In February 2018, Mr Yeo said she had responded well to her treatment in the United States, adding that a full check-up showed “no trace anymore of her cancer”, though she will have to be “under close surveillance” in the first two years. News of him throwing the proverbial white career flag sparked heartland speculations over the weekend that Mr Yeo, who joined politics in 1988, when he represented the Aljunied GRC under the-then Kampong Kembangan division, may make a political comeback – either in the upcoming, yet-to-be-decided, GE 2019 or perhaps at a PE (Presidential Elections) in the near future.
Since when Georgy boy has any political appeal?

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal

from my ground sauces , i think PAP is laying a solid foundation for the Second Coming of George Yeo and his Team. :biggrin:

Low T K and Team will be History.

Bye bye to Secret Weapon Chen Show Mao
With dur respect to Mr ChenSM, he hasn't been contributing in Parliament. He may be an excellent corporate lawyer, but he has certainly shown he isn't a political leader nor does he have any ability to get things done.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
With dur respect to Mr ChenSM, he hasn't been contributing in Parliament. He may be an excellent corporate lawyer, but he has certainly shown he isn't a political leader nor does he have any ability to get things done.

Agreed.

LHL is now 2019 World Statesman.

Screenshot_2019-04-16-19-50-05-749_com.android.chrome.jpg

Reactions: PAP

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

from my ground sauces , i think PAP is laying a solid foundation for the Second Coming of George Yeo and his Team. :biggrin:

Low T K and Team will be History.

Bye bye to Secret Weapon Chen Show Mao
But Georgy boy had a falling out with pinky. N seriously Georgy is not tat popular. He screwed up as FM

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thankyou. I am sure majority of eligible voters are like you. We want lives of Singaporeans to improve and that Singapore is a society where people live harmoniously regardless of race, language and religion. We may have a diverse population, but unity in diversity behind a strong and capable political party will be our strength going forward.

They definitely are, a point I always make to these delusional loonies. They think their caustic views about the PAP and Malay/Muslim Singaporeans are shared by the majority of Singaporeans who, to their credit, adopt a pragmatic approach to life in Singapore with their live-and-let-live attitude.

With just 6 pathetic seats out of 89, these loonies strut around like little Hitlers, especially towards Malay/Muslim Singaporeans. With more seats, their heads will swell to 100x their current size and they will be emboldened to do a whole lot more than just strutting around; they may well start a unicorn farm.

Not only was I a fervent supporter of the opposition in the past, I was actually with the old WP under JBJ. I had my clashes with the late LKY. But I can see how Singapore will be torn asunder if these loonies with their toxic views are allowed to succeed in the polls. Hence, my support for the PAP.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky will have many nightmares panting and sweating when he dreamed of having lost power in the coming GE. LOL...............

Yup, sure. Now please return to the psychiatric ward, take 2 x 150mg tablets of chlorpromazine for your psychotic disorder, and have a good rest.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's time for George to return to PAP and reclaim Ajunied from the incompetent, useless and corrupted Workers Party.

Post-election is a good time for CPIB to step in to investigate their corruption and recoup the money they siphoned out. Do it pre-election and this corrupt Workers Party will play the victim card.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spreading fake news again?

It's routine for these oppo loonies to spread all sorts of online falsehoods, including even spreading online falsehoods on non-political issues like halal eateries.

It's second nature to them. Dishonesty runs deep in their veins.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
New voters are those youngsters first time reach 21 get to vote or new shitizens?
But our youngster useless unlike thai young voters who voted for future forward

"Useless" if they choose to cast their vote for the PAP???

"Not useless" if they choose to cast their vote for the oppos???

Were you the top undergraduate of the NUS Department of Philosophy's "Loonie Logic 101" course?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
With dur respect to Mr ChenSM, he hasn't been contributing in Parliament.

I am sorry but I have to disagree with you here. In 2012, he did contribute a speech on government spending and economics which he plagiarised from one Donald Low.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least he's not a loser like PAP Ms are.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello darkness my old friend...

Aretha Franklin's "Hello Sunshine" is much better and more appropriate song than Simon & Garfunkel's "Sound of Silence". If only she was still alive, I would have written to her to request her to replace "sunshine" and "baby" with "PAP".

This would have made her song perfect for Singapore.

1555457098400.png

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
George Yeo + Victor Lye vs WP for Aljunied GRC.

sinkies don't complain when WP is voted out !

Hmmmmm...let's examine what you say.

1. Singaporeans see through the uselessness and blatant corruption of the WP.
2. They decide to do something about it.
3. They kick this useless and corrupt party out.
4. When they succeed, they regret and then "complain" that they have accomplished what they have set out to achieve.

If you apply the rules of normal logic, what you say does not make sense.

But with Loonie Logic, what you say sounds perfectly logical.

You must be another top Honours graduate of NUS' "Loonie Logic 101" course.