• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(FUCKING FUNNY) ICT: we are a bunch of fat, middle-aged men reluctantly cosplaying as a platoon.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So now that you are out of NS are you taking active steps toward screwing Lindsey Pelas on a secluded beach at the Bahamas?

Sinkies love to talk big shit and do nothing.
Yes of course! I am actively stalking her on social media. That has to count, right?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yes of course! I am actively stalking her on social media. That has to count, right?

If that is all you are doing to getting closer to screwing her on a secluded beach at the Bahamas, then seriously excusing you from NS would have made little change you halfwit!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If that is all you are doing to getting closer to screwing her on a secluded beach at the Bahamas, then seriously excusing you from NS would have made little change you halfwit!
There's no need for name calling you know. It was merely an example of mind and heart not being there whilst fulfilling NS and Reservist obligations. Besides, when I was in NS she was not even in existence. But Susan Anton, Catherine Bach and Lynda Carter did give most of us a hard-on.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
There's no need for name calling you know. It was merely an example of mind and heart not being there whilst fulfilling NS and Reservist obligations. Besides, when I was in NS she was not even in existence. But Susan Anton, Catherine Bach and Lynda Carter did give most of us a hard-on.

Why use that example then? Anyway more talk cock from another ignoramus sinkie.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Why use that example then? Anyway more talk cock from another ignoramus sinkie.
Look, you pompous arrogant piece of turd, you probably think you are very clever and better than sinkies, you being an ex-sinkie and residing abroad. Odds are you were a loser as a sinkie, and now you are ex-sinkie but still a loser.

Let me explain to you in simple terms. I can use whatever example I so choose. Whatever makes me happy and whatever I think can re-enforce my point. Who are you to question? Now, stay the fuck away from my posts from here on.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Look, you pompous arrogant piece of turd, you probably think you are very clever and better than sinkies, you being an ex-sinkie and residing abroad. Odds are you were a loser as a sinkie, and now you are ex-sinkie but still a loser.

Let me explain to you in simple terms. I can use whatever example I so choose. Whatever makes me happy and whatever I think can re-enforce my point. Who are you to question? Now, stay the fuck away from my posts from here on.

Yes I am a loser. So are you.

I can criticize and bescumber as I choose too. You nincompoop dunce imbecile dolt. Whatever makes me happy and whatever I think can REINFORCE my point as well. I can question anyone I like. If you don't like my posts then don't reply and don't read.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yes I am a loser. So are you.

I can criticize and bescumber as I choose too. You nincompoop dunce imbecile dolt. Whatever makes me happy and whatever I think can REINFORCE my point as well. I can question anyone I like. If you don't like my posts then don't reply and don't read.
You are frustrated, angry and disillusioned with your current state of affairs, your life. You thought you could have a better life by escaping to Australia, but that has not happened. Thus, you use the internet to attempt to showcase your self-perceived intelligence, to seek to thump down others in order that you might feel better about yourself. Perhaps your self-loathing could somewhat be alleviated in the process. You are a pitiful 49 year old, dreading 50. A sorry excuse of a man.

You are now on my Ignore List, you loser.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
So now that you are out of NS are you taking active steps toward screwing Lindsey Pelas on a secluded beach at the Bahamas?

Sinkies love to talk big shit and do nothing.

Alamak doc! Say until like that. Hope your greatest achievement isn’t just moving to Kannada. Ha!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Alamak doc! Say until like that. Hope your greatest achievement isn’t just moving to Kannada. Ha!

No lah. My greatest achievement is not moving to Arsetralia! LOL!

Anyway all these hum sup sinkies all thinking fucking sexy ang moh women but stuck in sillypore! Deprived desperate horny lecherous one track minded phalluses!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah. My greatest achievement is not moving to Arsetralia! LOL!

Anyway all these hum sup sinkies all thinking fucking sexy ang moh women but stuck in sillypore! Deprived desperate horny lecherous one track minded phalluses!
everyday see young, sexy, pretty angmo women also sian. hang out with them at philz coffee and they are magnetized to my puppy. so easy to attract them. but sian. my puppy gives me more joy.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
everyday see young, sexy, pretty angmo women also sian. hang out with them at philz coffee and they are magnetized to my puppy. so easy to attract them. but sian. my puppy gives me more joy.

Yeah meanwhile the glockman is stalking Lindsey Pelas on social media. LOL! Desperado.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hey glockman, I am not belittling just anybody here ok? Only the CHOW SINKIES like you!

Those who are man enough to chase their dreams like eatshitndie, Charlie99, Froggy they are da bomb.

Losers know who they are lah. I know I am one too. Haha!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah meanwhile the glockman is stalking Lindsey Pelas on social media. LOL! Desperado.
when white chick knows you have 6.9 p's, they will get wet and want to follow you home. puppy, properties, purchasing power, penis, physique, and porsche, they will phollow. :p

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U get a curse from me. Watch your health u hv to wear diapers soon.

Yr lanjiao will drip urine no bladder control.

3 days to think repent and curse will stop.

不知死.

The old farts in this forum is way older than that. They are in the adult diaper era.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
That loser is a doctor? Just because he said he was? HaHaHa!! A real doctor does not feel the need to tell an anonymous forum that he is a doctor, or anywhere else for that matter. Real doctors are gracious, respectful of others and do not feel the need to put others down. Because they are calm and very self assured. I count doctors among my closest friends and have a few of them in my immediate family. As for knowledge of medication etc, he is probably on prescription for tons of them, is a hypochondriac or is employed as a lowly salesman in the pharmaceutical industry. This guy is a phoney, a failure. And he is in Australia.

Last edited:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
That loser is a doctor? Just because he said he was? HaHaHa!! A real doctor does not feel the need to tell an anonymous forum that he is a doctor, or anywhere else for that matter. Real doctors are gracious, respectful of others and do not feel the need to put others down. Because they are calm and very self assured. I count doctors among my closest friends and have a few of them in my immediate family. As for knowledge of medication etc, he is probably on prescription for tons of them, is a hypochondriac or is employed as a lowly salesman in the pharmaceutical industry. This guy is a phony, a failure. And he is in Australia.

That loser has inferiority complex issues. This forum is filled with old farts, looneys, mid life crisis, adult diapers and people with inferiority complex issues ( maybe due to wearing of adult diapers).

And i can tell that you don't have a mid life crisis issues and not wearing adult diapers yet.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
That loser has inferiority complex issues. This forum is filled with old farts, looneys, mid life crisis, adult diapers and people with inferiority complex issues ( maybe due to wearing of adult diapers).

And i can tell that you don't have a mid life crisis issues and not wearing adult diapers yet.
Ah, that's where you are mistaken, young man. My wife, who is a good 15 years younger than me, has been insisting that I wear diapers to bed. I tend to soil myself on nights when I have had curry for dinner or piss in my sleep when I consume more than a pint of beer. It's all going downhill you see.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah, that's where you are mistaken, young man. My wife, who is a good 15 years younger than me, has been insisting that I wear diapers to bed. I tend to soil myself on nights when I have had curry for dinner or piss in my sleep when I consume more than a pint of beer. It's all going downhill you see.
Ah.. so i am right about the adult diaper wearing part. Thanks for the confirmation of my correct analysis of this whole old fart issue here. It would be great if we could find the cause of such handicap when reaching senior years so that we can solve this problem.

In this forum, those with emotional issues usually wear adult diapers. That is what i experience in real life when i interact with old folks.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ah.. so i am right about the adult diaper wearing part. Thanks for the confirmation of my correct analysis of this whole old fart issue here. It would be great if we could find the cause of such handicap when reaching senior years so that we can solve this problem.

In this forum, those with emotional issues usually wear adult diapers. That is what i experience in real life when i interact with old folks.
There is really no solution to this problem. Its just the human condition and a part of growing old. You would be cranky too, if you had that fucking thing on your crotch and arse 24/7, and dealing with diaper rash all the time.

As for me, I have instructed my wife to hire me a female nurse when it all goes downhill. And to instruct the nurse to smother me in my sleep. Preferably with her ample bosom.