• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(FUCKING FUNNY) ICT: we are a bunch of fat, middle-aged men reluctantly cosplaying as a platoon.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember that famous quote? " National Service Is a Privilege", do good, do together!

What about Janil? He talk so much about saving kids lives as NS,,,but do not forget,,,he got paid to do it,,,he got paid well and enjoyed the safety and standard of living, staying in singkieland brings,,,,,if he do it for free,,I got nothing to say,,,and that is where the opposition has dropped the ball,,,the main rule should be like the USA,,,all citizens who do not and did not serve NS (born after 1946) are ineligible to hold public office and civil service jobs. So people like Chen Show Mao,,ok he served,,,so he qualify,,,Janil, mad khaw, amy knor etc,,,should be booted out. Fuck the 70% who voted for this shit....

In a recent press interview, the younger Puthucheary said:

"…As for criticism that he did not serve national service, as he became a Singapore citizen at the age of 35, the paediatrician said he has been in public service: 'I've spent the last 10 years saving kids' lives.'"

http://www.mrbrown.com/blog/2011/04/janil-puthucheary-i-saved-kids-lives.html

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hardly a nation more like a hodge podge collection of rejects from other countries.

We are still a hodge podge of people from various countries, I am a descendants from that hodge podge, but the current government has collected a detritus of 3rd world people....POTUS says from shithole countries. So, now, we have hodge podge plus detritus, a lousy combination.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my previous, previous, previous job with a manufacturer, I participated in the job interview for project assistants and the shortlisted candidates were primarily fresh poly grads.

These young chaps have no serious prior-work experience, so my colleague and i ended up chatting with them about their roles in army. Dua baos will tell us how army made them a better man, while a few truthful ones briefly hinted likewise. The best candidate talked about how he cleared shit for his superiors. It was the simplest way to gauge a person's character and integrity.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yes, Lionel Ritchie. When I first heard Three Times a Lady (when he was with the Commodores), I loved that song. I still do. Then I saw his face, it was a big surprise. Such a great voice but what an ugly mudderfucker!

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Lionel Ritchie. When I first heard Three Times a Lady (when he was with the Commodores), I loved that song. I still do. Then I saw his face, it was a big surprise. Such a great voice but what an ugly mudderfucker!
Oh.. You are an old fart too.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know that the majority of male Singaporeans detest military service and sees it as a disruption to life, but I am one of the lucky few who look back to my NS days and confidently say that I actually enjoyed my time in NS. Play soldier, duty-free beer, lots of parties (my mates call them "functions"), roam around town with mates, training was actually fun too. We played mostly. Don't want to go back to relive those days, but its was fun.

Cheers!

I am another person who enjoyed his NS days.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Go through motion.

I will say this. Those who enjoyed their NS were never really serious about defending the country. Just want to have fun, drink cheap beer, swear vulgarities everyday (is fun to such people) etc.

Wanderlusts.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
How do you escape the waste of time?
Be physically there but your heart and mind are somewhere else (the writer mentioned this). There's a saying, wherever the mind goes, the body follows. So, if you imagine you are screwing Lindsey Pelas at a secluded beach at the Bahamas, your body can feel as if you are there.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Be physically there but your heart and mind are somewhere else (the writer mentioned this). There's a saying, wherever the mind goes, the body follows. So, if you imagine you are screwing Lindsey Pelas at a secluded beach at the Bahamas, your body can feel as if you are there.

See what I mean?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
yes, which is why it is all a colossal waste of time. If we weren't stuck in camp doing fuck-all, we could be taking active steps toward screwing Lindsey Pelas on a secluded beach at the Bahamas.

So now that you are out of NS are you taking active steps toward screwing Lindsey Pelas on a secluded beach at the Bahamas?

Sinkies love to talk big shit and do nothing.