• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck SBF members about Hokkien consolidated thread

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya right ccb criminal bastards linking me to all ccb men and ccb women also can but I scold people FACTS of them being chinese traitor dogs - proven by virtue of their actions - CANNOT.
KNN of course cannot anyhow scold kick or walk around people is a criminal act or else why mdm wong need to go jail KNN use your mad dog brain and read the mdm wong case unless you are her KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it? Then why national hero of Philippine executed by Spanish is Hokkien from Quanzhou. Not cantonese.

Anyway it’s possible for Cantonese to steal people credit to become king indeed while all the sacrifices and hard work are done by hokkiens. Just like my cantonese accountant that quit JUST before year end closing and leave me to do all the hard work and then recruit back by LJ Mccully after I am gone and hard work on year end closing was completed by me. That’s typical lazy liar scheming Cantonese behavior.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The refugees from canton massacre were arabs and persian muslims.cantonese massacred them because they were filthy rich and successful.

OIC that sounds like vicious jealous scheming Cantonese like what my Cantonese accountant did to me indeed while hokkiens are always welcoming of various races.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN of course cannot anyhow scold kick or walk around people is a criminal act or else why mdm wong need to go jail KNN use your mad dog brain and read the mdm wong case unless you are her KNN

Tell that to yourselves first stealing slandering and harassing me are criminal acts while I am just reacting to criminal bullies like you ccb liar scheming Cantonese.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
OIC that sounds like vicious jealous scheming Cantonese like what my Cantonese accountant did to me indeed while hokkiens are always welcoming of various races.
Hokkiens live in peace with orang asli in taiwan before the nationalist invaded the island. The nationalsit forced orang asli to use mandarin names and speak mandarin only until recently.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just finished dinner

D918A757-4B7A-4903-ABAB-B6640AC5677B.jpeg

Ok ok now let’s do it

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is cholesterol?

Cholesterol is a fat-like substance that is found in every cell of the body. Waxy in texture, cholesterol is essential to produce hormones, vitamin D, and substances that help you digest foods.

Cholesterol is carried through your bloodstream by carriers made of fat (lipid) and proteins called lipoproteins.

Healthy cholesterol levels in the body can protect against heart attack and stroke. However, as the saying goes too much of a good thing is bad, similarly, too much of cholesterol is bad. Too much of cholesterol can lead to a heart attack or stroke.

Cholesterol test

Your cholesterol levels can help your doctor determine the risk you face from a heart attack or stroke. Along with your cholesterol levels, your doctor also checks other factors as well, which include:

your blood pressurewhether or not you have diabetes your age, sex, and racewhether or not you smoke

Normal LDL cholesterol levels should be less than 100 mg/dL. A reading of 130 to 159 mg/dL is borderline high and160 to 189 mg/dL is high.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
What causes high cholesterol?

High blood cholesterol is caused by a number of factors which include:

Poor diet: Consuming saturated fat found in the following food items can raise your cholesterol levels:
dairy products such as, butter, cream, ghee, regular-fat milk and cheese,fatty cuts of beef, pork and lamb, processed meats like salami, sausages and the skin on chickencommercially baked cookies and crackers, cream-filled candiesObesity: A body mass index (BMI) of 30 or higher puts you at an increased risk of high cholesterol.Large waist size: The risk of high cholesterol level increases if you are a man with a waist circumference of at least 40 inches or a woman with a waist circumference of at least 35 inches.Sedentary lifestyle: Leading a sedentary lifestyle increases the risk of cholesterol formation. Exercising regularly, on the other hand, keeps LDL or the harmful cholesterol in check.Smoking: Smoking reduces HDL or the good cholesterol. It injures and even damages the inner lining of the arteries, making it easier for cholesterol and other fats to stick to the blood vessels. This can increase the risk of heart disease, hypertension and stroke.Diabetes: Diabetes increases the LDL cholesterol and decreases the HDL cholesterol in the body.It damages the arteries and increases the risk of a heart attack.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya hokkiens are not just peaceful and blend in with natives when overseas but peaceful and blend in with foreigner traders at home in Hokkien province Quanzhou.
Hokkiens are superior people 1000 years ahead of ALL others - welcoming and tolerant of foreigners that bring in money and prosperity regardless of race and religion since Tang Dynasty till Song and Yuan Dynasty - and still ahead of MANY others today in this respect.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokkiens are superior people 1000 years ahead of ALL others - welcoming and tolerant of foreigners that bring in money and prosperity regardless of race and religion since Tang Dynasty till Song and Yuan Dynasty - and still ahead of MANY others today in this respect.

Shame on you ccb Malaysian Chinese hokkiens bullying foreigners bringing in money and prosperity to mudland like me. You ccb Malaysians hokkien are a disgrace to hokkiens. Speak Cantonese so much and forgot your hokkien roots and become like Cantonese evil shit that massacred Arabs and Persians back then according to @syed putra

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokkien province Quanzhou City is UNESCO certified World multi cultural centre AND World religion museum. Very culturally and religiously tolerant since 1000 or so years ago.

Real smart and clever hokkiens know that foreigner traders bring in money and prosperity to Hokkien province.

Quanzhou was number one port in the east or rather in the world then as confirmed by Marco Polo. Too bad all ended by ccb Ming and Qing emperor sabotage of hokkiens with sea ban forced closure and relocation to Guangzhou port.

98218C1A-6822-4215-AF8B-6A8B9E6ED1A1.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Hokkien province Quanzhou City is UNESCO certified World multi cultural centre AND World religion museum. Very culturally and religiously tolerant since 1000 or so years ago.

Real smart and clever hokkiens know that foreigner traders bring in money and prosperity to Hokkien province.

Quanzhou was number one port in the east or rather the world as confirmed by Marco Polo. Too bad all ended by ccb Ming and Qing emperor sabotage of hokkiens with sea ban forced closure and relocation to Guangzhou port.

View attachment 54723
You everyday got nothing better to do. Why can't you go find some productive work, instead of spamming the forum with useless info? Better still, move to Quanzhou. You might just find a hokkien husband there to pleasure you.