• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck SBF members about Hokkien consolidated thread

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
@eatshitndie am I right? Mao Zedong got no hatred against Hokkiens? How about dislike then? Just like the dislike that evil mad psychopaths @glockman @musashi @AhMeng @sweetiepie etc ccb people with ccb mouth have of me and did evil horrible crimes to me and mocking me like how Mao Zedong was mocking Hokkiens.

There was no provocation by anyone in this thread prior to the above post and this attacking on this thread is deemed out of context, unnecessary, and unfair. This is s good example of hiding behind a good thread launching attacks on fellow members.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was no provocation by anyone in this thread prior to the above post and this attacking on this thread is deemed out of context, unnecessary, and unfair. This is s good example of hiding behind a good thread launching attacks on fellow members.
You are a shameless serial liar caught telling lies non stop. I have upped plenty of hokkien threads to prove the provocation did not come from me. Liar hokkien traitor dog pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a shameless serial liar caught telling lies non stop. I have upped plenty of hokkien threads to prove the provocation did not come from me. Liar hokkien traitor dog pui!

I warned you @Froggy not to find excuses for your bullying. Feel free to merge or destroy all these hokkien threads like what you vindictive bastard did to my daily harassment thread in living in JB forum. So vindictive like an evil woman. Unlike you I am like a good man that don’t abuse power to do such vindictive act. Shame on you moderator bastard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I warned you @Froggy not to find excuses for your bullying. Feel free to merge or destroy all these hokkien threads like what you vindictive bastard did to my daily harassment thread in living in JB forum. So vindictive like an evil woman. Unlike you I am like a good man that don’t abuse power to do such vindictive act. Shame on you moderator bastard.
@Froggy Why are those hokkien threads not merged yet? Unworthy to you hokkien traitor dog. MERGE AND MASSACRE THEM FAST ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In contrast grateful Brunei sultan married his princess daughter to the hokkien hero. Shame on you chinese traitor dogs @Froggy @musashi @sweetiepie @AhMeng etc etc

33494446-5781-46F3-99D4-AF1E6B8F59F5.jpeg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This new Hokkien thread started attacking members without any provocation matched the profile to be merged.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The many sultanates in south east asia could be remnants of refugees from canton massacre in 800's.
Brunei's kingdom, at its height, included today's manila, parts of luzon, palawan and mindanao.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This new Hokkien thread started attacking members without any provocation matched the profile to be merged.
Ya right ccb people insult me with ccb lies of slut whore mistress can but I cannot scold people with FACTS cannot. What a fucking lame excuse. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The many sultanates in south east asia could be remnants of refugees from canton massacre in 800's.
Brunei's kingdom, at its height, included today's manila, parts of luzon, palawan and mindanao.

Is it? Then why national hero of Philippine executed by Spanish is Hokkien from Quanzhou. Not cantonese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya right ccb people insult me with ccb lies of slut whore mistress can but I cannot scold people with FACTS cannot. What a fucking lame excuse. Pui!

@Cottonmouth @sweetiepie post MANY ccb photos also can! But I scold people ONE sentence with FACTS CANNOT. Damn shameless double standard lah hokkien traitor dog @Froggy. Stop telling lies and giving excuses for your hokkien traitor dog act.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you fucking criminal alliance KNN mdm wong (not confirm is it you yet) going ptc chamber 1 on mon 4mar KNN if she is resentful she should be sending you post soon to ask you to repent to avoid her plight KNN you should be shameful of yourself now KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you fucking criminal alliance KNN mdm wong (not confirm is it you yet) going ptc chamber 1 on mon 4mar KNN if she is resentful she should be sending you post soon to ask you to repent to avoid her plight KNN you should be shameful of yourself now KNN

Ya right ccb criminal bastards linking me to all ccb men and ccb women also can but I scold people FACTS of them being chinese traitor dogs - proven by virtue of their actions - CANNOT.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya right ccb criminal bastards linking me to all ccb men and ccb women also can but I scold people FACTS of them being chinese traitor dogs - proven by virtue of their actions - CANNOT.
And ccb @musashi post Nusa Duta thread to attack me also can. No need to merge with his Mdm wong thread! All concerning me and all attacking me threads no need to merge. But hokkien threads that attacked no one must merge - and I only scold you @Froggy on this AFTER your merging and NOT BEFORE, so don’t give you bastard lie excuse of me scolding people to merge - obviously shameless hypocrite double standard that allow bastards to post ccb lies in various threads to attack me but I can’t even post truth in various threads. Shame on you hokkien bastard @Froggy.